还带我们去吃汉堡呢
and he take us to get burgers, bitch.
而我回了家等着我的就是一个
All I got at the house
我妈的男朋友 而他只想上我
is my mama's boyfriend trying to fuck me.
这故事有空再讲
Later for that shit.
请问可以再给我倒点水吗
Can I have some more water, please?
小婊♥子♥ 你看我们像女佣吗
Bitch, do we look like the maids?
你♥他♥妈♥的自己去倒
Get your own fucking water.
这白人婊有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with that white ho?
她觉得自己比我们更优越
She thinks she better than us.
她最好赶紧认清现状
She better fall in line.
你以为我们要去干什么
Where do you think we're going,
走红毯吗
some red carpet event?
我的也还在
I still have mine, too.
是吗
Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
放松啊
Relaxing.
见鬼
Shit.
丽娜 我是一个护士
I'm a nurse Lena,
我可以负责任地地告诉你
and I can tell you right now
吸这玩意儿对你没有好处
that shit's not good for you.
莎伦 作为一个吸食者
Well I'm a user, Sharon,
我可以负责任地告诉你就是有好处
and I can tell you that it is.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我要待在车上
I'll stay here.
行
Okay.
伍迪在哪儿
Hey, Woody around?
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
丽娜, 以前叫花生.
Lena, Peanut.
我以前和伍迪一起管事
I used to run with Woody back in the day.
所以 你是他的前任咯
So what, you one of his ex-bitches?
不是
No.
婊♥子♥ 你长了一张告密者的脸
Yeah, you got that snitch jacket on you, bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得你可以就这样大摇大摆
So wait, think you can come around here,
走过来问我他在哪儿吗
asking motherfuckers where they at?
你知道 告密者要缝嘴的
You know, snitches get stitches.
你♥他♥妈♥的忘记了吗
Or did your ass forget that?
赶紧给我滚得远远的
Man, step the fuck off.
等等
Hold up.
谁找伍德呀
Who wants the Wood?
我来吧
I got this.
花生 近来可好
How you doing Peanut?
好长时间没见了
Long time.
我现在是不是该叫你丽娜了
Or should I call you Lena, now?
自从你一声不吭跑了以后
Since you went all straight on me, and shit.
你甚至都没说再见
You never said goodbye.
我知道 我跑不是因为你
I know, but that wasn't about you.
是因为我有事情要办
I had issues.
去他妈的有事情
Fuck, I had issues.
所以你就离开 去找那个
So you go and take up with the motherfucker
让你走上卖♥♥身道路的混♥蛋♥了吗
that put you out on the track selling your ass?
总之 我已经拿到你挣的钱了
Anyway, I already got paperwork on your ass.
小宝贝 这所有对话
Baby girl, this whole conversation
有可能现在都已经记录下来了
could be going through the wires right now.
伍迪 我身上没有钱
Ain't no paperwork on me, Woody.
而且也没有录音设备
And I ain't wearing a wire.
我怎么知道没有
How I know that?
你什么意思
What that mean?
棒极了
Yeah.
把胸罩也脱了
Take that shit off, girl.
慢着 他妈有什么好笑的
Hold it, what the fuck's so funny?
你们都在看什么
What you all looking at?
确实没有
You proved your point.
你想要什么
What you want?
有个女孩子 她被绑♥架♥了
There's a girl, she's been snatched.
她只有15岁
She's only 15,
但她对于我来说很特殊
but she's special to me.
这不是我他妈关心的
That ain't my motherfuckin' concern,
我们看起来像是会绑♥架♥女孩的吗
we look like we kidnap girls around here?
都是白人干的事情
That's some cracker shit.
但感觉不像是他们干的
It doesn't feel like that though.
虽然用的是网上聊天
He used the internet,
但总体更像街头把戏 伍迪
but this feels like some street shit, Woody.
你知道他们怎么评价街头把戏的
You know what they say about streets, right?
这很危险
The streets is dangerous.
花生 时代不同了
It ain't like it used to be, Peanut.
知道那些男孩子是怎么说的吗
These young boys be talkin'.
毒品只能卖♥♥一次
Drugs you sell once.
但是女人可以反反复复地卖♥♥
But bitches, you sell over and over and over.
能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
伍迪 求你了
Woody, please?
可以吗 伍迪
Please Woody?
好吧 听着
All right, look,
我认识这个黑人皮条客
I know this gorilla pimp,
他的场子有两个固定的年轻女孩
he's got two young girls in his stable.
也在你说的什么网站上
He be on that internet bullshit you talkin' about.
他在哪
Where is he?
在南边的公园里
Over there in south park.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
把你号♥码给我
Put you number in my phone.
当我给你发信息时
When I text you,
就说明我在那了
I'm at that address.
谢谢你 伍迪
Thank you, Woody.
别谢谢我
Don't thank me.
嘿 丽娜
Hey Lena?
你最好小心点
You be careful, all right?
那边的男的名声都不好
Them boys bad news over there.
我名声也不好
I'm bad news, too.
♪ 我在猜你是否在想我 ♪
♪ I'm thinkin' you are thinking me you ♪
♪ 慢慢走过来 ♪
♪ Slowly comin' over ♪
♪ 我在思考人生 ♪
♪ I'm thinking the life ♪
♪ 思考人生 ♪
♪ Thinking of the life ♪
你好
Well hello.
你看起来很美
You look nice.
你要出门吗
You going out?
不 我只是喜欢打扮一下
No, I just like to feel pretty.
你已经很漂亮了
Girl, you are pretty.
这些东西你都不需要
You don't need any of that.
真的
For real.
我想问问你
Let me ask you something.
你最喜欢自己什么地方
What do you like the best about yourself?
你知道 不用是什么非常宏大的方面
You know it doesn't have to be something big.
我觉得你的笑容很美
Well, I think you have a really nice smile.
真的
You do.
但是 我能给你点建议吗
But, can I give you a suggestion?
你的口红颜色太亮了
That lipstick, is a little bright.
什么
What?
来 抿一下
Here, blot.
好的 再来一次
Okay, just one more.
相信我
Trust me on this.
眼影也是
That shadow, too.
就只要减少一点点 就只是一点
Just gonna tone it down just a little bit, just a tad.
好了
There you go.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
现在 笑一个
Now smile.
可以吗
Can I?
你的头发这么漂亮自然
Girl, you have the most beautiful, natural hair.
当然
Sure.
看看 多漂亮啊
Look, that's beautiful.
维奥莱特 你身上有很多自然美的地方
You have a lot of natural beauty, Violet.
不需要遮住
You don't want to cover that up,