需要帮忙吗
Need any help?
不用了 我能行
No, I'm okay.
那是什么
Well, what is it?
预科化学
Just AP chemistry.
好吧 那不怕你知道
Well, I can tell you I would be
我对化学一窍不通
zero help to you in that, my dear.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我知道你♥爸♥爸
And I know that your father is...
妈
Mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay.
宝贝晚安
Goodnight baby.
晚安
Goodnight.
好想快点见到你
太好了 到时见
警方接到一起匿名电♥话♥
Police received an anonymous call
称此处有尸体在燃烧
about a body burning, right here they say,
正位于94号♥街及百老汇大街
on 94th Street and Broadway.
警方到达后确认受害者为女性
When police arrived, they believed the victim to be female,
但受害者身份尚未确认
but the body has not yet been identified.
社区群众
People in the community...
是妮基
That's Nicki.
天呐是妮基
Oh my God, that's Nicki.
肯定是她
That's Nicki.
我的天呐
Oh my God!
嘿 怎么回事
Hey, what is going on?
多明尼克 他下手了
Dominick, he did that!
妮基的皮条客找人报复她了
Nicki's pimp put a green light on her.
在大街上当众把她活活烧死了
Burned her alive right on the street in front of everybody.
我认识她 他们下一个就会找上我了
I know that girl, they're coming for me next.
听好 听好 没有人找上你
Look look, nobody is coming for you.
大家都冷静一点
Everybody just relax.
冷静 你们在干什么
Calm down, what are you even doing,
上网
looking at the computer,
上网有什么规矩你们都清楚
you know the rules about looking at the computer.
对不起 是我的错
I'm sorry, it's my fault.
是我说上网没关系的
I said it was okay.
他有一群狐朋狗友 丽娜 我好害怕
He's got friends, and Lena I'm scared.
嘿 别害怕 看着我
Hey don't be scared, look at me.
有丽娜在 谁也动不了你们
If Lena's got you, nobody is coming for you.
听着 你们都不会有事
Listen, all of you are gonna be okay.
我在这里
I am here.
我带你安顿一下吧
Let's get you settled, okay?
-冷静一点 -我是克丽丝托
- Just calm down. - I'm Crystal.
我护着你
I got you.
不会有事的
You're all right.
你就住在这里
So this is where you'll be staying.
晚上会有点闷热
It gets a little warm here at night,
我们有时候会把窗子打开
so sometimes we like to leave the window open.
知道吗 就是这条疤救了我
You know this is the scar that got me out of the life.
我受了这伤的那天晚上
You know the night that I got this scar,
我在房♥间里跪下
I threw myself down on my knees in my room
祈祷
and I just, I prayed,
我也不知道是跟谁祈祷 但是
I didn't even know who I as praying to but,
我祈祷自己能逃出去
I prayed for a way out.
一星期后 我遇到了丽娜
And, a week later, that's when I met Lena.
从那以后我就在这住下了
And I've been here ever since.
你呢
But what about you?
你那个皮条客答应你什么了
What'd your pimp promise you?
我的情况有点不一样
My situation's a little bit different,
其实我们是一对儿
because we're actually in a relationship.
只不过现在有点闹矛盾了
Yeah, right now we're just having some problems.
明白了
I see.
丹妮
Dani?
什么
What?
我是贾斯汀的老乡
I'm Justin's homeboy.
他晚点过来
He's running a little late.
他叫我过来接你
He told me to come swoop you up,
带你去商场
and take you to the mall.
不用了 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
丹妮 我提前下班了 去吃午饭吗
Dani, I'm home early, wanna get lunch?
丹妮
Dani?
丹妮
Dani?
丹妮 是妈妈
Hey Dani, it's your mom.
我提前下班了
I got home early from work,
本想带你去那个你最喜欢的餐厅吃饭
thought maybe we could go to our favorite lunch spot,
不过你不在家
but you're not here.
你在哪呢
Just wondering where you are.
拜托回我个电♥话♥吧 尽快
And give me a call back please, sooner than later.
就这样 爱你
All right, I love you.
嗨 我是莎伦 丹妮的妈妈
Hi, this is Sharon, I'm Dani's Mom,
海莉的朋友
a friend of Haley's.
嗨 抱歉打扰你了
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you.
海莉在吗
Is Haley around?
海莉
Haley?
我是莎伦
Hi, it's Sharon.
我想问下
Yeah hi, I was wondering,
你有见到丹妮吗 还是说她跟你在一起
have you seen Dani, or is she with you?
我找不到她人
I can't find her anywhere,
我得和她谈谈
and I really need to talk to her.
你是说她今天没有去上舞蹈课吗
You're saying she never went to dance class today?
海莉 你告诉我
Haley, I need you tell me exactly
你最后见到她是在什么地方
the last place that you saw her.
稍等一下
Hold on.
贾斯汀是他妈的谁
Who the hell is Justin?
给我进去
Get your fuckin' ass in here.
这婊♥子♥还咬我
This fuckin' bitch bit me.
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
我正在付钱的时候
Like I was paying cash...
贱♥人♥ 永远不许把我当个笑话
Bitch, don't you ever take me as a goddamn joke,
听到了吗
you hear me?
是 爸爸
Yes, daddy.
什么
What?
你该叫我国王主人爸爸
I say call me king master daddy.
是 国王主人爸爸
Yes, king master daddy.
这他妈是什么情况
Now what the fuck is going on?
我告诉过你不许碰我的女孩吧
What did I tell you about touching my girls?
是那个婊♥子♥先越界了
That bitch was out of line.
我也告诉过你不许叫她们婊♥子♥吧
What did I tell you about calling them bitches?
同样的话还要我重复几遍 你这个傻♥逼♥
How come I have to keep repeating myself, you dumb fuck?
我没办法冷静 妈妈
I can't calm down Mom,
警♥察♥说失踪不到24小时他们无能为力
the police said there's nothing they can do for 24 hours.
居然要24小时
24 hours!
听到他们说青春少女经常会跟男朋友跑了
I could have killed them for suggesting
我杀了他们的心都有
teenage girls run off with their boyfriends all the time.
丹妮绝对不是那种女孩
That is not Dani.
绝对不是
It's not her.
妈 我过会儿再打给你好吗
Mom, I'll call you back, okay?
我男朋友给我买♥♥了苹果手♥机♥和电视
My boyfriend gave me an iPhone, and a TV.
有时候我俩一整天都待在
Sometimes we'd just sit in my room
我房♥间里看动画片
all day and watch cartoons.
我们也不会出去到处乱搞
We didn't mess around or nothin',
一直都是只有我们两个人
it'd just be the two of us.
他花钱买♥♥给你的
He gave 'em to you?
可能是贷款买♥♥的
Well, I think they were a loan.
但我们会挣钱的
But we all gotta earn our keep.
我想说 贷款买♥♥的就不能算是礼物
I'm just saying, it ain't a gift if it's a loan.
也许吧
I guess.
你为了还款有出去工作吗
Did you have to work to pay it off?
还清用了多长时间
How long did it take for you to pay it off?