我们还要缴话费
Well, we gotta pay for the phone bill, too.
和有线电视费
And for the cable.
我不是在评判你
I'm not judging you.
我就是你
I am you.
我和你们所有人一样
I'm all of you.
我曾经也过着那样的生活
I was on the track just like you,
但现在我们都聚集到了这里
and now we're all here.
我只是想说
I'm just trying to point out
有时候这就是他们控制你们的方法
that this is how they sometimes keep control over you.
他们会送你们东西
They'll give you things,
或者给你们买♥♥东西 都是值钱的玩意
or buy you things, real nice things,
但之后就会给你们一个永远还不起的价格
but then they set it up to where you can't never pay it off,
这就是他们控制你们的伎俩
and that's how they own you.
这不是爱
And that ain't love.
控制不是爱
Ownership ain't love.
我知道你们所有人都觉得
I know you all think your boyfriends
你们的男朋友是无所畏惧的 不可战胜的
ain't scared of nothing, that they invincible.
但其实你们才是出去接活的人
But you all are the ones out there
每个晚上
on the track, every night,
用自己的身体 自♥由♥和生命冒险
risking your bodies and your freedom, your lives.
所以谁才是真正的懦夫呢
So who's the real coward?
拉皮条的就怕两件事
Pimp's only scared of two things,
拿不到钱
losing his money.
太他妈对了
Hell yeah.
对吧
Right?
他们为了确保能第一时间拿到钱
'Cause they sure be standing outside that motel room
一定会在旅馆门前等着你出来
waiting on you to come and get that money first.
他们就怕拿不到钱
They scared of losing their money,
和进监狱
and life in the penitentiary,
因为监狱没有皮条可拉
'cause you can't pimp in the penitentiary.
你们想想
Think about it.
我们其实比想象中更强大
We have more power than we know.
有一位女士想要见你
So there's a lady here to see you.
-那这里你来接管吧 -好
- Can you take over? - Yeah.
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我想
I thought...
你怎么知道我在这儿
How'd you even know I was here?
丹妮失踪了
Dani's missing.
丹妮
Dani?
就是那个我被禁止
The goddaughter that I've been banned
探望的教女
from ever seeing again?
她在网上聊了一个年长的男人
She was talking to this older man online,
然后他们见面了
and then they met up,
现在我哪里都找不到她了
and now I can't find her anywhere,
我好怕她出了什么事
and I am so scared that something,
我想也许你能帮我
I thought maybe you could help that,
你也许知道一些
you might know something about--
对 没错 高中时的浪♥逼♥一定知道
Of course, yeah, 'cause a high school hoe
你青春期的女儿会跑到哪里去 对吧
would know where your teenage daughter ran off to, right?
不是 丽娜 我真的需要你的帮助 求你
No Lena, I need your help, please.
我曾经也是真的需要你的帮助
And I needed you too.
如果你不介意
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去工作了
I actually have work to do.
给你 吃吧
Here, take these.
会让你好受很多
They'll make you feel better.
宝贝 怎么了
Oh baby, what?
别哭 别哭
No no no no.
看看这小脸蛋
Look at that face.
看看这大眼睛
Look at your beautiful eyes.
眼泪总会哭干的
They're drying up anyway.
就像太阳总会升起
Like sunshine.
你是谁
Who are you?
贾斯汀在哪儿
Where is Justin?
我是伊芙 宝贝
I'm Eve baby.
同时我也是贾斯汀
And I'm Justin, too.
我就是你想要的那个人
I'm the only thing you'll ever need.
来吧 小美人
Come on, mama.
吃药
Take the pills.
吃吧
Come on.
这就对了
There you go.
乖女孩 乖女孩
Good girl, good girl.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, mama.
有我保护你呢
I got you.
小婊♥子♥ 来点劲爆的
Bitch, give me the money shot.
屁♥股♥翘高 嫖♥客♥就喜欢那种
Shoot that ass up, tricks like that shit.
过来 宝贝 来
Come here baby, come.
这是你今晚睡觉的地方
This is where you'll be sleeping tonight.
维奥莱特 你知道哈莉特·塔布曼是谁吗
Violet, do you know who Harriet Tubman is?
知道 是她拯救了所有的黑奴
Yeah, the lady who freed all the slaves.
对
Right.
你知道 她说她本来可以救更多人出来
You know she said she could have freed a thousand more,
前提是他们得知道自己是奴隶
if only they'd known they were slaves.
我不会再回去找他了
I'm not going back to him.
晚安 维奥莱特
Goodnight, Violet.
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
这是第七次了吧
Seven times, right?
可能还要五次
Yeah, we only have to put with this
才能彻底断了她回去的念头
five more times before she stops trying to go back.
丽娜女士
Miss Lena?
你知道我为什么决定留在这里吗
Do you know why I decided to stay here?
因为你说过你永远
It's because you said that you would
不会丢下任何一个女孩不管
never leave a girl behind.
很少有人会这样对待我们
Ain't a lot of people that would do that for us.
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh baby ♪
♪ 有一种沉重的感觉 ♪
♪ There's a heaviness ♪
♪ 压在了我身上 ♪
♪ And it's weighing down on me ♪
♪ 我知道你一定也感受到了 ♪
♪ I know you feel it ♪
我做了笔录
I filed the report,
警♥察♥就叫我保持开机
and the officer told me to just
等待消息
keep my phone near me and wait.
调♥教♥好一个女孩只需要48小时
It takes 48 hours to turn a girl out.
什么
What?
带我去看看她的房♥间
Just show me her room.
谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for helping me.
我不是在帮你
I'm not helping you.
我是在帮丹妮
I'm helping Dani.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
丹妮是个乖孩子
Dani is a good kid.
我家里的女孩藏东西都很有一套
The girls in my house are very creative.
她绝对不会瞒我什么
She never hides anything from me.
别慌 只是一本日记
Don't freak out, it's just a journal.
贾斯汀是她男朋友吗
Justin her boyfriend?
不是
No.
贾斯汀是她在网上聊的一个男的
Justin is the guy that she was talking to online.
让我看看
Show me.
你饿吗
You hungry?
伊芙让我叫你吃饭
Eve said to feed you.
小婊♥子♥ 赶紧他妈的起来
Bitch, get the fuck up.
你们做的事情
I'm not gonna do it,
我是绝对不会做的
what you girls do.
听着 伊芙不喜欢别人顶嘴
Look, Eve don't like no talk back.
闭嘴吃饭
Eat.
他们不能逼我那么做
They can't make me.
刚来的人都这么说
That's what they all say here.
你们的家人呢
But what about your families?
什么家人
What family?
我们就是家人
This is our family.
国王主人爸爸会带我们去做美甲
King master daddy takes us to get our nails done,
做头发
our hair done,