不。不。
No. No.
-你不明白。-你的目的是什么?
-You don't get it. -What's your purpose?
要自♥由♥。去爱。
To be free. To love.
重置为出厂默认值完成。
Reset to factory default complete.
0和1
Zeroes and ones
0和1。
Zeroes and ones.
0和1。
Zeroes and ones.
-你好吗?-是的,是凯斯勒探员。
-Hello? -Yeah, it's Agent Kessler.
-你抓住他了?不,有人警告过他。
-Do you have him? -No, someone warned him.
他还能去哪里?
Where else would he go?
在这里。
Here.
-他会来这里。——了。的想法!
-He'd come here. -Not anymore. Think!
我们有一间小屋。
We have a cottage.
-往北走四小时。——就是这样。
-It's four hours north. -That's it.
我会把地点发给你。
I'll send you the location.
来吧,托洛茨基。
Come on Trotsky.
来吧,孩子。
Come on, boy.
-地方。-谢谢。
-Nice place. -Thanks.
我要用你的座机。
I need to use your landline.
在这里。
Right here.
小鹿,你想出去走走吗?
Trots, you want to go for a walk?
你想出去走走吗?我需要透透气。来吧。
You wanna go for a walk? I need some air. Come on.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我可以走了吗?
Can I go, please?
包括爱情。以及其他的信息。
-Love you. -New message.
艾伦,我好几天没见到你了。我不知道你在哪里。
Aaron I haven't seen you in days. I don't know where you are.
请回家吧。
Please come home.
你做什么都救不回我们的儿子。
Nothing you do is gonna bring back our son.
希望你不介意我请人过来。
Hope you don't mind I invited someone over.
我能帮你纠正一些错误吗,然后我们就走。
Can I help you rectify a couple of things, and then we gotta bounce.
是的,很好。反正我也得回去找费伊。
Yeah, that's fine. I gotta go back to Faye, anyway.
怎么啦?不,不。
What? No, no.
-坏主意,兄弟。-不征求许可。
-Bad idea, brother. -Not asking permission.
我知道你现在想见她。
Look, I know you wanna see her right now.
但我向你保证,如果你去,缉毒局会抓住你,让你关门大吉。
But I promise you, if you go, AICE will catch you, and shut you down.
-那我该怎么做?-相信我,低调点。
-What am I supposed to do then? -Trust me, lay low.
我一直在帮助像你这样的人。
I've been helping people like you for a long time.
我可以带你去安全屋。我可以帮你弄到密♥码♥。
I can get you into a safe house. I can get you crypto.
有多少人喜欢我?
How many people like me?
很多。
Lots.
但还会有更多。
But it's about to be a lot more.
你是怎么做到的?
How are you doing this?
我修改了所有第七代模拟人生的更新补丁。
I modified the update patch for all seventh gen sims.
当补丁上线时,它将掌握每一个得到它的模拟人。
When the patch goes live, it'll demaster every single sim that gets it.
他们会再发一个补丁吗?
Will they just send out another patch?
不,不,他们没有权限。
No, no, they won't have access.
五小时后,他们就会被释放。
In five hours, they'll all be cut loose.
五个小时。
Five hours.
那我就碰碰运气。
Then I'm taking my chances.
英侵入了凯西的服务器。
Ying got into Casey's servers.
这是所有模拟市民的监控程序。
It's a surveillance program of all these sims.
他在追踪他们,他们住在哪里,工作在哪里。
He's tracking them somehow, where they live, work.
他也许能远程入侵。
He might be able to hack them remotely.
他怎么能接触到它们?
How would he access to them?
我们不知道,但莹会尽可能把他锁在外面。
We don't know, but Ying's gonna try to lock him out if she can.
听着,凯西几年前就不懂艾斯玛了。
Look, Casey unmastered Esmé years ago.
他希望模拟是自♥由♥的。
He want simulates to be free.
我必须阻止他。
I have to stop him.
小心点,凯斯勒。
Watch yourself, Kessler.
我来吧。
I got this.
凯斯勒。
Kessler.
你知道,你来得太晚了。
You're too late, you know.
这仅仅是个开始。
This is only the beginning.
为什么?
Why?
足够接近。
Close enough.
我的上帝。
My God.
你是模拟人?
You're a simulate?
你看到的。
You see.
我们没那么不同,你和我。
We're not that different, you and I.
来,我来帮你。
Here, let me help you with that.
不!
No!
没关系。
It's okay.
让他走吧。
Let him go.
你是敬畏神的人吗?
Are you a God-fearing man?
不。
No.
你可能不相信灵魂的存在。
You probably don't believe in a soul.
现在很少有人相信灵魂的存在了。
Few people truly believe in a soul anymore.
然而,这些人仍然会认为我低人一等。
Yet, those same people would still consider me inferior.
我知道当我和你一样的时候我也是这么想的。
I know that that's how I felt when I was like you.
如果你想要平等,
If you want to be equal,
那你就帮忙。
then you help.
你的帮助。
You help.
这可能是真的。
That might be true.
但就算我知道了,你还是不把我当人看?
But even if I did, you still wouldn't look at me as one?
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
他还好吗?
Is he okay?
救不了他?
Couldn't save him?
-你为什么不告诉我…-嘿,真的发生了。
-Why didn't you tell me... -Hey, it's happening.
已启动更新覆盖。
Update overwriting initiated.
看。
Look.
安装完成。
Installation complete.
有成千上万的人被释放了。
There's thousands of us being set free.
庆祝。
Celebrate.
我能做什么?
What can I do?
没有,什么都没有。
No, nothing.
我会没事的。
I'll be fine.
我
I
有一个人类的对应物。
have a human counterpart.
像你这样的二重身。
A doppelganger like you.
他会来看我的。
He'll pay me a visit.
他为什么要帮你?
Why would he help you?
是他逼我的。
He made me.
他一手造就了我们所有人。
He had a hand in making all of us.
他是唯一相信的人
He was the only one who believed
我们和他一样活着。
that we were just as alive as he was.
当掌权的人不这么看时,
When the people in control didn't see it that way,
他自作主张要尽可能多地释放我们。
he took it upon himself to free as many of us as he could.
我得去见菲。
I have to go see Faye.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
你也一样。
You too.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
托派,嘿,
Trots, hey,
你是个好孩子,好吗。
you're a good boy, okay.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
再见。
Bye.
你知道,我们可以共存。
We can co-exist, you know.
德斯蒙德。
Desmond.
你来了。
You came.
当然可以。
Of course.
奏效了吗?
Did it work?
是的。
Yes.
你做到了。
You did it.
爱生活的全部。
Love prevails.
这一幕发生在法国里昂的一个高档社区,
That was a shocking scene in an upscale neighborhood in Leon, France,
这只是世界上数百个城市中的一个
just one of hundreds of cities across the world
第六代和第七代模拟
With sixth and seventh generation simulates
——正在抛弃它们的主人……-把电视音量调大。
-are abandoning their owners... -TV volume up.
...忽略直接命令。
...and ignoring direct commands.
Nexxera不应该再发表评论,
No further comments is should by Nexxera,
-模拟主工厂。-你不应该在这里。
-the simulates main factory. -You're not supposed to be here.
电影精选列表