我给你买♥♥了这个。
I got you these.
你不能在这里。
You can't be here.
菲伊,你是我妻子。
Faye, you are my wife.
我爱你。为什么这么复杂?
And I love you. Why is that so complicated?
我忘了这对你来说有多难。
I forget how hard this is for you.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
进来。
Come in.
这不是你的错。
This is not your fault.
它是我的。
It's mine.
我想你了。
I miss you.
-不,不,不,我们不能那样做。-为什么?
-No, no, no, we can't do that. -Why?
为什么?
Why?
好吧,我们彼此相爱。还有什么?
Okay, we love each other. What else is there?
你不是…
You are not...
我的丈夫。
My husband.
我犯了一个错误。不,
I made a mistake. No,
你错了。
you're wrong.
你是个错误。不,你不是这个意思。
You're a mistake. No, you don't mean.
关闭。
Shut down.
关闭!
Shut down!
凯西肯定在追踪它,对吧?
Casey has to be tracking it, right?
程序里肯定有能让我们找到他的线索。
There has to be in the programming that leads us to him.
我会继续找的。
I'll keep looking.
-是吗?-我是菲·艾琳。
-Yeah? -This is Faye Aline.
-你打电♥话♥问我手♥机♥的事?-是的,谢谢你给我回电♥话♥。
-You called me about my sim? -Yeah, thanks for getting back to me.
那天晚上有人看见你的sim和一个叫凯西·罗森的人在一起。
Your sim was seen the other night with a man called Casey Rosen.
-你认识他吗?不是真的。
-Do you know him? -Not really.
他告诉我有个地方可以让我的sim住。
He told me about a place my sim could stay.
我想他也住在那里。
I think he's staying there, too.
凯西·罗森和你的替身住在同一个地方?
Casey Rosen is staying in the same place as your sim?
是的。
Yes.
现在好些了吗?
Right now?
为什么?
Why?
在哪里?
Where?
你还在吗?
Are you still there?
还在吗?我需要那个地址。
Still there? I'm gonna need that address.
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
读消息。
Read message.
他们知道你在哪里。他们来找你了。
They know where you are. They're coming for you now.
狗屎!
Shit!
紧急关闭进度。
Emergency shut down progress.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧!
Come on!
18楼,1806室。
18th floor, room 1806.
是啊!
Yeah!
嘿,你的小屋。远吗?
Hey, your cottage. Is it far?
-是的。为什么?-很好,我们必须去那里。
-Yeah. Why? -Good, we have to go there.
你在说什么?-你现在可以带我们去吗?
-What you talk? -You can take us there now?
收拾行李,我来解释。
Just pack a bag I'll explain.
我为你所做的,我也为其他人做过,好吧,其他模拟人生。
What I did for you, I've done for others, okay, other sims.
美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局挑选了一些。好像有人把我赶出去了。
AICE picked up a few. Looks like one of them just me out.
我会告诉你怎么去那里,怎么进去。
I'll tell you how to get there, how to get in.
但如果他们牵涉其中,我不会跟你一起去的。
But if they're involved, I'm not coming with you.
他们知道我的事。这只是时间问题
They know about me. It's just a matter of time
在他们发现你之前,好吗?
before they found out about you, okay?
我们别无选择了,兄弟。
We're out of options, brother.
它们在我的房♥间里。我们得走了。
They're in my room. We've got to go.
来吧!
Come on!
明确的。
Clear.
-妈的,伙计!-我们得让你远离电磁脉冲。
-What the fuck, man! -We gotta get you away from those EMPs.
即使在一个街区内,你也有危险。
Even within a block, you're in danger.
我们。
Us.
也清楚。
Clear, too.
走,走,走。
Go, go, go.
他有另一个房♥间。
He's got another room.
凯西!-就在前面。
-Casey! -Just up ahead.
你给我惹了什么麻烦!
What the fuck did you get me into, man!
这就是我的生活。
This is my life.
来吧。
Come on.
你的生活是什么?
What is your life?
玩面巾纸盒什么的
What of a, playing some sort of Kleenex box
一个丧夫的寡妇吗?
to a widow grieving over her dead husband?
这是我!好吧?我是丈夫。我就死了。
That's me! Okay? I'm the husband. I died.
我失去了一切,现在又失去了一切。
I lost everything, and now losing it again.
不,不,你从来没有过!
No, no, you never had it!
你什么都没有。
You didn't have any of it.
你♥他♥妈♥的一点都没抓住吗
Have you not grasped a single fucking thing
我一直想告诉你的?
I've been trying to tell you?
-你不是他。-那我是什么?
-You're not him. -Then what am I?
你更好。
You're better.
你更好。好吧?
You're better. Okay?
现在,我来帮你。我会帮助你的!
Now, I will help you. I will help you!
现在你得上那辆车,我们得赶紧离开这里。
Right now you need to get in that car, and we need to get the fuck out of here.
快点,我们进去,快!加油,孩子!
Come on, let's get in, go! Come on, boy!
看来你的罗森很忙啊。
Looks like your boy Rosen's been busy.
有人向他通风报信。
Someone tipped him off.
存档的消息。
Archived message.
爸爸,我今晚能在泰勒家过夜吗?
Hey, dad, can I stay at Tyler's for a sleepover tonight?
他的模拟工作是照看孩子。
His simulate is babysitting.
我可以走了吗?
Can I go, please?
爱你。
Love you.
你告诉他了?
You told him?
她用了我的电♥话♥。
She used my phone.
你骗了我
You lied to me
没办法联♥系♥上他。
about having no way to contact him.
我没有。
I didn't.
你从来没问过我。
You never asked me.
你背叛了我。
You betrayed me.
我爱他。
I love him.
你不知道那是什么。
You don't know what that is.
你说过你会尽你所能
You said you'd do anything in your power
来保护你爱的人。
to protect the ones that you love.
对吧?
Right?
我就是这么做的。
That's what I did.
还记得吗?
Remember?
准备拍卖♥♥。
Prep her for auction.
完整的擦拭。
Full wipe.
不。
No.
我很抱歉。-请。
-I'm sorry. -Please.
太迟了!
Too late!
去睡觉吧。
Go to sleep.
拜托!
Please!
不。
No.
启动全擦除。
Full wipe initiated.
工厂恢复正在进行中。
Factory restore in progress.
请。
Please.
我不…我不想死。
I don't... I don't want to die.
我喜欢,我喜欢。
I love, I love it.
请,请。
Please, please.
-请。-我的手。
-Please. -My hand.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like 'em?
放手。
Let go.
放手。
Let go.
随它去吧。
Let it go.
我不想。我不想。
I don't want to. I don't want to.
你在干什么?-我喜欢。
-What are you doing? -I love it.
我爱你,戴斯蒙德。
I love you, Desmond.
我爱你。
I love you.
不,不要……拯救我。拯救我。
No, don't... save me. Save me.
-不。-凯西只是想让我们共存。
-No. -Casey just wants us to co-exist.
电影精选列表