存档的消息。
Archived message.
爸爸,我今晚能在泰勒家过夜吗?
Hey, dad, can I stay at Tyler's for a sleepover tonight?
他的模拟工作是照看孩子。
His simulate is babysitting.
它让我们做作业,现在我们想去公园打棒球。
It made us do our homework and now we want to go for baseball at the park.
妈妈说要先问你。
Mom said to ask you first though.
我可以走了吗?爱你。
Can I go, please? Love you.
存档的消息。
Archived message.
爸爸,我能在泰勒家住…
Hey, dad, can I stay at Tyler's for...
-让我看看?-是的。
-Let me see? -Yes.
-好吧,我来。-是吗?
-Alright, I'll do it. -Yeah?
如果我们现在进去。我的手没知觉了。
If we go inside right now. I can't feel my hand.
-好吧,我们走吧。小的走了。我们走吧。
-Okay, let's go. -Let's go. Let's go.
你的茶……
Your tea...
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
请把他剩下的东西打包。
Pack the rest of his things, please.
-就这些吗?-是的。
-Is that everything? -Yes.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
欢迎光临,艾琳女士。
Welcome, Ms. Aline.
支付一个月的住宿费用。
Payment approved for one month stay at the Residence.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
祝您住得愉快。
Enjoy your stay.
它很好。
It's nice.
请不要这样做。
Please don't do this.
-请。-我们试试吧。
-Please. -Let's just try it.
现在。
For now.
我会去拜访你的。当吗?
-I'll come visit. -When?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我知道这很难理解。我知道。
I know that this is hard to understand. I know.
但这是我必须要做的。
But it's something that I need to do.
法耶,
Faye,
我想回家。
I wanna come home.
好吧?我想回到我们的家。
Okay? I wanna come home to our home.
我很抱歉。-不。
-I'm sorry. -No.
-我得走了。等。
-I have to go. -Wait.
-嘿。-嘿,老兄。我是凯西。
-Hey. -Hey, man. I'm Casey.
这是托洛茨基。
This is Trotsky.
我们是你对门的邻居
We're your neighbors from across the hall
我们只是想欢迎你来这栋楼。
and we just wanted to welcome you to the building.
-好的……-你介意我进来吗
-Okay... -Do you mind if I come in
事实上,我不打算待太久。
Actually, I'm not really planning on staying long.
只是暂时的,我不觉得有人陪我
Just temporary and I'm not really feeling company
-对了。-嘿,听着,
-right now. -Hey, listen,
我知道你是什么。
I know what you are.
我知道你是个骗子。
I know you're a sim.
你是埃文,对吧?
It's Evan, right?
是啊,你怎么…
Yeah, how did you...
-是费伊派你来的吗?-不,不完全是。
-Did Faye send you? -No, not exactly.
但我是你来这里的原因。
But I am kind of the reason you're here.
她想让你闭嘴。
She wanted to shut you down.
我说服她带你来这里。
I convinced her to bring you here instead.
好吧。我觉得你应该离开。
Okay. I think you should leave.
我知道你现在经历了很多。
I know you're going through a lot right now.
对吧?你的大脑里到处都是神经突触。
Right? You got synapses firing all over your brain.
-你不能专注于任何事情。-我要你马上离开。
-You can't focus on anything. -I need you to leave right now.
你想要她回来,对吧?
You want her back, right?
我可以帮你,
I can help you,
如果你允许的话。
if you let me.
来吧,孩子。来吧。
Come on, boy. Come on.
只要你准备好了,好吗?
Just whenever you're ready, okay?
Faye排成直线。
Faye Aline.
好久没见了。
It's been ages.
你好吗?你过得怎么样?
How are you? How have you been?
我想你了。
I've missed you.
被人想念的感觉真好。
It feels good to be missed.
不要玩得太久。
Don't enjoy it too long.
我不是。这就是我来这里的原因。
I'm not. That's actually why I'm here.
你能帮我安排一场演出吗?
Can you please help me put up a show?
我想我准备好了。
I think I'm ready.
好吧。
Okay.
我会给你寄一些日期,挑一个,
I'll send you some dates, pick one,
剩下的我来做。
I'll do the rest.
-谢谢。当然。
-Thank you. -Of course.
晚上好,凯斯勒探员。
Good evening, Agent Kessler.
没有找到车牌。
License plate not found.
喂?
Hello?
丽莎。
Lisa.
来自艾琳女士。
From Ms. Aline.
消息。
Message.
这些现在是你的了。
These are yours now.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
有一些贴纸。
There are some stickers.
停止。
Stop.
好吧。
Okay.
我喜欢它。
I love it.
太好了。
Great.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
绘画。
Drawing.
凯西教你这么做的,对吧?
Casey taught you to do that, right?
也教会了你写下自己的想法。
Also taught you to write down your thoughts.
她不像其他模拟人那样使用矢量位移。
She's not using vector displacements like other sims.
她在找回记忆。
She's accessing her memories.
你为什么不告诉我们凯西的真名是戴斯蒙德?
Why didn't you tell us Casey's real name is Desmond?
我只知道他叫凯西。
I only know him as Casey.
你知道凯西♥藏♥在哪里吗?
Do you know where Casey is hiding?
不。
No.
你就是在说谎。
You're lying.
“今天我们第一次做♥爱♥了。
"We made love for the first time today.
我的第一次,不是凯西的。
My first time, not Casey's.
不过,他跟我说了他第一次用模拟器。
Though, he told me his first time with a simulate.
所以我是他释放的第一个模拟人。
So, I am the first simulate he's freed.
也是第一个和她发♥生♥关♥系♥的人。
And the first to have had intercourse with.
我说性♥交♥,因为对他来说就是性♥交♥。
And I say intercourse, because to him that's what it was.
但对我来说,这就是爱。”
But then for me, it is love."
你爱他?
You love him?
是的。
Yes.
所以你是在保护他。
So, you're protecting him.
不。
No.
告诉我真♥相♥。
Tell me the truth.
我说的是实话。
I'm telling you the truth.
随着戒律的恢复,
With the precepts reinstated,
我必须这么做。
I have to.
你想变回人类?人类进入细胞。
You want to be human? Humans go in the cell.
不然我就抹掉你的记忆。
Or else I'll wipe your memories.
把门锁上。
Lock the door.
准备好迎接新的服务了吗?
Ready for a new service android?
没有比现在更好的时机了。
No better time than now.
今天就联♥系♥Nexxera。
Contact Nexxera today.
第一条戒律是不要造成伤害。
The first precept is do not inflict harm.
第二条戒律限制模拟
The second precept restricts simulates
-从修改自己。第三条禁止模拟
-from modifying themselves. -Precept three forbid simulates
违反国际……的行为。
to commit an act against international...
第四戒模拟服从一切命令
The fourth precept simulates to obey all commands
从他们的主人那里。
from their master.
是的。
Yep.
-嘿。-嘿,兄弟。
-Hey. -Hey, bro.
你怎么帮我?
How would you help me?
请进。
Come on in.
淡定,托洛茨基。
Easy, Trotsky, jeez.
给,给他一个这个。
Here, give him one of these.
在这里,男孩。
Here, boy.
电影精选列表