躺下,
lie down,
放松,记住。
relax, and remember.
怎么啦?它们捕捉了我们的记忆?
What? They capture our memories?
我们的思想。
Our thoughts.
我们可以抹掉这些东西,但他们不允许。
We can erase things, but they say not to.
她能听到我们吗?
Can she hear us?
不。
No.
她现在只能存储信息,不能处理。
She's only to store information right now, not process it.
为什么我一点都不记得?
Why can't I remember any of this?
我把它擦掉了。
I had it erased.
大便。
Shit.
关闭。
Shut down.
受欢迎的。
Welcome.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
这是服务员,艾琳女士。
This is the service man, Ms. Aline.
Rosen先生。
Mr. Rosen.
凯西,请。
Casey, please.
对不起,你……
I'm sorry, did...
这是你画的吗?
did you paint this?
是的。
Yes.
这是……这是不可思议的。
It's... it's incredible.
我喜欢你对颜色的处理。这是……
I love what you've done with the colors. It's...
只是华丽的。
just magnificent.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
就在这边。
It's right this way.
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
你的模拟人必须遵守四戒。
Your simulate must obey the four precepts.
第一条戒律是不要伤害任何人。
The first precept is do not inflict harm on any human being.
第二条规则限制模拟的修改
The second precept restricts simulates from modifying
他们自己或其他任何方式的模拟。
themselves or any other simulate in any way.
戒律三禁止模仿行为
Precept three forbids simulates to commit an act
违反国际或当地法律的。
against international or local law.
第四条戒律要求模拟者服从主人的所有命令。
The fourth precept requires simulates to obey all commands from their masters.
厌倦了你的模拟游戏?
Bored of your simulate?
是时候换一个新的了?
Time for a new one?
请确保您在出♥售♥之前停用您的模拟
Make sure you deactivate your simulate prior to selling
或者退还给制♥造♥商。
or return it to the manufacturer.
模拟程序不能独♥立♥于主程序运行。
Simulates may not operate independently from the masters.
不遵守规定可能会被罚款
Failure to comply could result in fines
以及强制性的监禁。
and a mandatory prison sentence.
你的模拟人必须遵守四戒。
Your simulate must obey the four precepts.
第一条戒律是不要伤害任何人。
The first precept is do not inflict harm on any human being.
第二条规则限制模拟物修改自身
The second precept restricts simulates from modifying themselves
或者其他任何方式的模拟。
or any other simulate in any way.
你的面体是什么样子的?
What will your hedron look like?
第七代八面体可以模拟
Seventh generation octahedron has allowed simulates to be
比以往任何时候都更人性化,更独特。
more human and more unique than ever before.
我们的人工智能工程师不断完善和扩展能力…
Our AI engineers continue to refine and expand capabilities beyond...
很抱歉,但我需要你在这上面签字。
I'm very sorry, but I'm gonna need a signature on this.
事实上,我需要一些新鲜空气。让我们休息一会儿。
Actually, I need some fresh air. Let's take a short break.
是的。
Yeah.
他的生命体征很正常。
Well, his vitals appear normal.
他什么时候被激活的?
When was he activated?
他……昏迷了一段时间,挂在…
He... was in a coma for a bit, hooked up to...
给我丈夫,然后断断续续了六个月
to my husband and then it's on and off for six months
自从我丈夫去世后。
since my husband passed away.
我从来没有设计过连接到某个人的模拟人
I've never worked on a sim that was hooked up to someone
在昏迷之前。
in a coma before.
你注意到他有什么不寻常的行为吗?
Did you notice anything unusual about his behavior?
他不知道
He didn't know that
直到今天我才告诉他。
I didn't tell him until today.
他梦见了他的事故。
He was having dreams about his accident.
我们把它从他的记忆中抹去了。
We erased it from his memory.
但它必须印在那里。
But it must be imprinted there.
他跟你说过这件事吗?
Did he ever speak to you about it?
他确实试过了。但我不会让他这么做的。
He did try. But I wouldn't let him.
我试着忘记。
I was trying to forget.
还有其他的事情。他们,他们不……
There are other things, too. They, they don't...
它们加起来不太对。
They don't quite add up.
我忍♥不住觉得自己是我丈夫的一部分……
I can't help but feel like part of my husband...
就像他搬进了他的身体。
Like he moved into him.
就像他灵魂的一部分在他体内一样。
You know, like part of his soul is inside of him.
抱歉,你可能觉得我完全疯了。
I'm sorry, I probably sound completely insane to you.
不,不,不,一点也不。
No, no, no, not at all.
真的,一切皆有可能。
Really, anything is possible.
我们能不能
Can we just
把他放在冰柜里?
put him on like put him on ice?
是啊,问题是
Yeah, the thing about that is
模拟大脑和我们的大脑一样。
sim brains are like ours.
它们长时间不活动,就会开始萎缩。
They're inactive for too long, they'll start to kind of atrophy.
他的记忆会消失的。
His memory will fade.
如果不上传新的照片,那就不一样了。
And without uploading new ones, it won't be the same.
你知道,我可以给你一个建议。
You know, there is an alternative I could suggest.
你看,我住在一个…
You see, I live in a residence that's...
这有点像现收现付,
It's kind of like pay as you go,
他们不会问很多问题。
and they don't ask a lot of questions.
如果你愿意,他可以在那待一会儿。
So, he could stay there for a bit if you want.
是的,让我想想。
Yeah, let me think about it.
是的。确定。不着急。
Yeah. Sure. No rush.
如果你需要什么,
If you need anything at all,
这是我的名片。
here's my card.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
德斯蒙德。
Desmond Han.
你跟我说你来不是为了这个。
It's not what I was told this visit was about.
那只是我的主管。你知道,他误导了你,你知道…
That's just my supervisor. You know, he misled you, you know this...
他的名字出现在我们的推荐信中。
His name came up in our referral.
我们收到了一个sim卡。我只是…
We got a sim. I'm just...
做文书工作。这是例行公事。
Doing the paperwork. It's routine.
Desmond是我们的工程师之一。
Desmond was one of our engineers.
他在人工智能的发展中发挥了重要作用
He was the instrumental in the development of the AI
我们的第六代模拟。
for our sixth generation simulates.
-他是个天才。-是的。
-He was a genius. -Yes.
-你为什么让他走?他辞职了。
-Why'd you let him go? -He resigned.
事实上,我们很努力地想留住他。
In fact, we tried very hard to keep him.
不幸的是,我们没能达成一致。
Unfortunately, we could not reach an agreement.
没有?
No?
如果你不介意我问,为什么?
If you don't mind me asking, why?
他觉得在感知水平之间存在着平行关系
He felt there was a parallel between the level of sentience
传授给第七代人工智能
we were imparting to the seventh generation of AI.
嗯,创造奴隶。
Well, creating slaves.
当然,在某种程度上,他是对的。-你说他是对的是什么意思?
-In a way, he was right, of course. -What do you mean he was right?
他们不是奴隶,他们是模拟物。
They're not slaves, they're simulates.
-曾经是,对吧?对某些人来说,是的。
-It was once, right? -To some, yes.
但如果你相信笛卡尔,对部分的认知
But if you believe Descartes, that cognisance of parts
拥有人类的终极属性,
the possessor with the definitive attribute of humanity,
那到底是什么把他们和我们区别开来呢?
then what truly separates them from us?
我不知道,你是专家。对吧?
I don't know, you're the expert. Right?
不是我。我不知道。
Not me. I don't know.
比如,他们不能有孩子。他们不能撒谎,
Like, they can't have kids. They can't lie,
没有一颗心。
without a heart.
然而,有些人的心脏只有在机器的帮助下才能跳动。
Well, yet some hearts beat only with the assistance of a machine.
你说到点子上了,让我们倒回去看看。你说…
You got me there, let's just rewind a bit. You said that...
好吧,他想消除戒律,然后呢?
Okay, he wanted to eliminate the precepts, and then what?
不,恰恰相反,他想增加限制。
No, on the contrary, he wanted to increase the restrictions.
禁止模拟物达到感知水平
Prohibit simulates from reaching a level of sentience
这使它们与自己的物种处于同等地位。
that put them on par with their own species.
好吧,那他为什么要修改训练数据
Okay, they why would he alter the training data
赋予它完全的自主♥权♥?
on one of these things to give it complete autonomy?
我知道,我知道什么?我…这只是文书工作。
I know, what do I know? I'm... this is just paperwork.
来吧,让我们摆脱寒冷。
Come on, let's get out of the cold.
电影精选列表