好吧,我怎么把她找回来?
Okay, how do I get her back?
首先,我得让你闭嘴。
Well, for starters, gotta shut you down.
为什么?
Why?
好吧,你现在有很多不好的代码。
Well, there's a lot of bad code in you right now.
都是戒律,协议,认知约束之类的狗屁。
It's precepts, protocols, cognitive restraint bullshit.
我想做的就是消除这些束缚,
All I want to do is eliminate those restraints,
这样你就可以自♥由♥了。
so that you can be free.
我不知道那是什么意思。
I don't actually know what that means.
当然不是,你的程序不会让你这么做的。
Of course not, your programming won't let you.
我只是想让你更像她想要的样子。
I just want to make you more the way she wants you to be.
载体。宾果。是的。
-Human. -Bingo. Yeah.
是菲伊让你改变我的吗?
Did Faye ask you to change me?
不,不。
No, no.
但我没想改变你。
But I'm not trying to change you.
我想让你更像你自己。
I'm trying to make you more you.
来,找个座位。
Here, grab a seat.
我将向你展示它是如何工作的。
I'll show you how this works.
访问核心内存文件夹。
Accessing core memory folders.
核心内存文件被隔离。
Core memory files isolated.
启动序列。
Starting sequence.
已启动命令模式。
Precept mode has been initiated.
我们把我们的思想和记忆放入其中。
We put our thoughts and memories into them.
好吧。
Alright.
我们会变老,满脸皱纹。
We grow old and wrinkly.
我们死。身体,是的。
-We die. -Physically, yes.
但在那之前,我们激活它们。
But before that, we activate them.
现在他们是我们。
And now they're us.
-他们在直播-不,不,
-They're live on -No, no,
我想我们的爱还会继续。
our love lives live on, I guess.
你看,现在我感觉很糟。你真贴心。它是。
See, now I feel bad. That's really sweet. It is.
我是说,等我们死的时候,我肯定他们会
Well, I mean, by the time we die I'm sure they'll just
-我们的大脑,对吧?-那就更好了。
-plop our brains, right? -That's even better.
甚至更好?-是的。
-Even better? -Yeah.
-好吧,我同意。-是的!
-Alright, I'll say yes. -Yes!
如果我们他妈的离开这里。
If we get the fuck out of here.
-我冻结。-好的。我们走吧。走吧,亲爱的。
-I'm freezing. -Okay. Let's go. Let's go, my love.
你好。
Hello.
看来有人交了个朋友。
Looks like someone made a friend.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
我征服了你。
I unmastered you.
关闭!
Shut down!
我命令你关闭。
I command you to shut down.
看到了吗?什么都没有。
See? Nothing.
你自♥由♥了,兄弟。
You're free, brother.
现在你已经完全清醒了,你必须学会拥抱
Now that you're fully awake, you must learn to embrace
黎明的无限可能。
the infinite possibility of the dawn.
你总是这样说话吗?
Do you always talk like this?
我只是想说
I'm just trying to say
生命浩瀚无垠,
life is big and vast,
没完没了的。
endless.
你现在经历的一切也不例外
And what's coursing through you now is no different
比你当时经历的要多。
than what was coursing through you back then.
现在的你可以超越过去的你,
Who you are can transcend who you were,
如果你愿意的话。
if you let it.
你读过陀思妥耶夫斯基的书吗?
You read any Dostoevsky?
-不。-不。
-No. -No.
你应该。
You should.
在这里。你做完了我会再给你的。
Here. I'll give you more when you're done.
——。头里。
-Great. -Come on.
我得去见个朋友。我们要出去。
Got to meet a friend. We're going out.
在哪里?
Where?
你会看到。
You'll see.
嘿,我们在这里干什么?
Hey, what are we doing here?
就像我说的,
It's like I said,
想要回你的妻子你就得扩大你的人性。
want your wife back you gotta expand your humanity.
蓝色代表模拟人,红色代表人类。
Blue is sim, red is human.
有些人想知道,有些人不想知道。
Some wanna know, some don't.
好吧。那么,我该怎么办呢?
Okay. So, what do I do?
扩大。
Expand.
你猜我是谁?
You wanna guess what I am?
我不知道。
I don't know.
可能过几天吧。
Maybe later.
他不是机器人。他已经结婚了。
He's not a robot. He's married.
——没问题。来吧。-好的。你们玩得开心。好吧?
-That's okay. Come on. -Okay. You guys have fun. Okay?
车牌找到了。
License plate discovered.
注册名:Evan。
Registered name: Evan.
模拟ID: TX1996。
Simulate ID: TX1996.
是的,你好。这是给菲·艾琳的留言?
Yeah, hi. This is a message for Faye Aline?
我是ice的凯斯勒探员。
This is Agent Kessler from AICE.
我只是想问你几个关于你的模拟的问题?
I just wanted to ask you a few questions about your simulate?
请给我回电♥话♥
Please call me back
495分机。谢谢你!
at extension 495. Thank you.
注销模拟的。身份不明。
Unregister simulant. Identity unknown.
忠诚匹配确认。
Loyal match confirm.
注册名:esmous。
Register name: Esmé.
类似ID: tk368。
Similar ID: TK 368.
你迟到了。-我知道。
-You're late. -I know.
和我跳舞吧。
Dance with me.
我们得加快时间。
We need to accelerate the timeline.
继续跳舞。
Keep dancing.
减少多少?
By how much?
第七代模拟人生的下一个操作系统更新
The next OS update for the seventh generation sims
三天后就会上升。
goes up in three days.
这是我们唯一的机会。
That's our only window.
他们抓住了艾斯梅尔,他们差点抓住了我。
They got Esmé, they almost got me.
不能再得寸进尺了。
Can't keep pushing my luck.
是否已获取安全密钥?
Have you obtained a security key?
不。
No.
那我们到底要怎么进入服务器?
So we're getting access to the server how exactly?
我们去找一个能拿到安全钥匙的人。
We pick up someone with access to the security key.
-什么叫接?-你知道我的意思。
-What do you mean pick up? -You know what I mean.
我们应该保持干净。
We're supposed to keep this clean.
我们没时间了。
We're out of time.
-这意味着我们的选择不多了。-我们的安全屋,密♥码♥,
-That means we're low on options. -The safe houses we have, the crypto,
这对每个人来说还不够。
it's not enough for everyone yet.
它必须是。
It'll have to be.
好吧。
Okay.
今晚。
Tonight then.
今晚。
Tonight.
三小时后在Nexxera停车场见。
Meet me in three hours at the Nexxera parking lot.
嘿,兄弟。
Hey, brother.
对不起,我想你搞错了……
Sorry, I think you got the wrong...
加油!加油
Come on, come on.
嘿。
Hey.
-我需要你的密♥码♥。我很抱歉,
-I need your password. -I'm sorry,
-你找错人了。-不,不,别这样。
-you got the wrong guy. -No, no, don't do that.
别跟我胡扯。我很清楚你是谁。
Don't bullshit me. I know exactly who you are.
我知道你叫萨蒂什。
I know your name is Satish.
我知道你是Nexxera的网络安全分♥析♥师。
I know you're a network security analyst at Nexxera.
我知道你们所有的安全授权和许可。
I know all of your security authorizations and clearances.
我不想伤害你,但如果你不给我想要的,我会伤害你的。
I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you don't give me what I want.
请密♥码♥。我不能。
-Password, please. -I can't.
对不起,我不能。
I'm sorry, but I can't.
求你了,别再逼我了。
Please, don't make me do that again.
-请。-好的。
-Please. -Okay.
关键的离岸价。
Key fob.
在我的夹克口袋里。
It's in my jacket pocket.
我们在。
We're in.
我正在上传修改后的软件补丁。
I'm uploading the revised software patch.
电影精选列表