我是说,肯定是某个好地方。但是任何地方。
I mean, obviously somewhere nice. But anywhere.
-好的。-好的。
-Okay. -Okay.
分♥析♥。
Analyzing.
人工智能,人工智能……
AICE, Artificial Intelligence...
你不是应该在家养病吗?
Shouldn't you be at home, convalescing?
我很好。这东西只是把我撞了一下。
I'm fine. This thing just banged me up a little.
你一定也很害怕,因为你沉默了
Well, you must be frightened too 'cause you shut down
整个街区的电力供应。
the power to an entire city block.
只有在紧急情况下才应该释放这么大的电磁脉冲。
You're only supposed to let off an EMP that size in an emergency.
有能力蓄意袭击平民。
The sim able to assault a civilian with intent.
我觉得这是紧急情况,你觉得呢?它忽略了直接的命令。
I think that's an emergency, don't you? This thing ignored straight commands.
我叫它关机,它都没关机。
It didn't even shut down when I asked.
它问我还好吗,
You know, it asked me if I was okay after,
好像它有某种同理心。
like it had some kind of empathy.
我去了它生活的地方,对吧?
I went into where it lives, right?
那里有一种我从未见过的意识。
And there was a level of awareness there like I've never seen.
它有一本手写的日记,里面写满了私密的想法
It had a handwritten diary filled with intimate thoughts
还有一本速写本,上面有漂亮的图画。
and a sketchbook, alright, with beautiful pictures.
其中一个和他的邻居在一起。
One of them was with his neighbor.
我觉得我们得回去跟他谈谈。
And I think we need to go back and talk to him.
sim卡是登记在他名下的吗?
Is the sim registered to him?
-不。-那就别烦他。
-No. -Well then, leave him alone.
让我调查一下。
Just let me investigate.
听着,我们有很多事要做。
Look, we got plenty to do.
你为什么不回家呢?
Why don't you just go home?
我告诉你,
I'm telling you,
这个不一样。
this one's different.
调试完成。
Debug complete.
异常检测。
Abnormalities detected.
限制定义已更改。
Restriction definitions altered.
戒律影响。
Precepts affected.
嘿,我从没来过这里。
Hey, I was never here.
我觉得你需要学习
I think you need to learn
如何照顾另一种生命形式。
how to take care of another life form.
那么,这里发生了什么?
So, what happened here?
sim卡被黑了。
The sim has been hacked.
有人修改了限制。
Somebody altered the restrictions.
他们重新定义了伤害,修改,服从,
They redefined words like harm, modify, obey,
然后对其他戒律的情感分♥析♥进行否定,使之无效。
and then negated the sentiment analysis of the other precepts to nullify them.
所以,有人让它有可能伤害我。
So, someone made it possible for it to hurt me.
戒律是用来保护我们的。
The precepts are designed to protect us.
但某些形式的伤害要服从解释
But some forms of harm are subject to the interpretation
个人的体验。
of the individual experiencing it.
为了让模拟游戏发挥作用,必须要有细微差别
In order for sims to function, there has to be nuances
在限制的定义中。-是的。
-in the definition of the restrictions. -Yeah.
-慢点,慢点。-黑客给了它完全的自主♥权♥。
-Slow, slow down. -The hacker gave it complete autonomy.
冻结。
Freeze that.
那家伙是她的邻居。
That guy's her neighbor.
怎么啦?
What?
他满脑子都是记忆。
He's all over its memories.
打电♥话♥给Nexxera,问问他们有没有叫凯西·罗森的人。
Call Nexxera and ask if they ever had a Casey Rosen working for them.
好吧。
Okay.
你想让我彻底清理拍卖♥♥台,
You want me to do a full wipe, all the auction desk,
把它送回市场?
send it back to market?
不,不,我们…
No, no, let's just...
看看有多危险。
just see how dangerous it is.
这是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
在Nexxera,未来是永恒的。
At Nexxera, the future is forever.
拜托,让我进去吧。
Come on, man, just let me in.
里面什么都没有。
There's nothing in there.
他搬出去了。什么时候?
He moved out. When?
昨天。
Yesterday.
’?-我不知道。我没有问。
-Where to? -I don't know. I didn't ask.
让我进凯西的公♥寓♥吧。
Well, just let me in Casey's apartment.
搜索Nexxera数据库。
Search Nexxera database.
凯西罗森。
Casey Rosen.
搜索。
Searching.
没有结果。
No results.
新消息。
New message.
嘿。
Hey.
我只是想告诉你我今天见过那个律师了,
I just wanted to tell you I met with that lawyer today,
专门研究模拟忽视案件的那个。
the one that specializes in simulate neglect cases.
还有其他家长站出来。
There are other parents coming forward.
所以,
So,
看来我们不必这么做了…
looks like we don't have to do this...
你梦想有一个终身伴侣吗?
Do you dream of a lifelong companion?
模拟物尽可能接近人类。
Simulates are as close to human as humanly possible.
在Nexxera,未来是永恒的。
At Nexxera, the future is forever.
-想卖♥♥?-是的,过来,过来。
-Looking to sell? -Yeah, come here, come here.
好吧。
Alright.
我需要你把这个卖♥♥给你的人的所有细节。
I need every detail you got on the guy you sold this to.
好吧,这些书很稀有。这些信息是受保护的。
Okay, those books are rare. That information is protected.
如果我把它给你,那就是违法的。
I'd be breaking the law if I give that to you.
是啊,但这是假的。是吗?
Yeah, but this is fake, man. Yeah?
你这是在搞黑市骗局。
You running a little black market scam here.
这个人,对吧?
This guy, right?
他叫凯西·罗森。
His name is Casey Rosen.
对吧?他长这样。不过他有纹身。对吧?
Alright? He looks like this. He's got tattoos though. Alright?
那不是凯西·罗森。
That's not Casey Rosen.
这是Desmond Han。
That's Desmond Han.
谁?
Who?
德斯蒙德。
Desmond Han.
冻结!
Freeze!
Meshiagare。
Meshiagare.
我想也许我们可以用叉子。
I think maybe we could use a fork.
我会没事的。
I'll be fine.
我又做了那个梦。
I had that dream again.
好了,我们进去吧。
Okay, let's go inside.
-这主意不错。-好的。
-It's not a bad idea. -Okay.
好吧,我不会答应的。
Okay, I'm not saying yes.
特效。但
-Yet. -But
再给我解释一遍。
just explain it to me one more time.
好吧,
Okay,
我们激活它们。
we activate them.
现在,他们是我们。
And now, they're us.
-他们活得很长。不,不,不,不
-They live long. -No, no, no, no,
我们的爱永存。
our love lives live on.
我是说,等我们死的时候,我敢肯定他们会啪的一声把我们的大脑敲碎,然后……
I mean, by the time we die, I'm sure they'll just plop our brains and...
停止。
Stop.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你没事吧?
You okay?
这是什么?
What is it?
我得告诉你一件事。
I have to tell you something.
任何东西。
Anything.
来了。
Come.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
不。
No.
不。
No.
埃文死于昏迷。
Evan died in a coma.
不。
No.
我是埃文。
I'm Evan.
我们之前抓到你了。
We got you before.
我们都有一个。
We both got one.
我以为你会帮忙。
I thought you would help.
你为什么现在给我看这个?
Why are you showing me this now?
因为我不能再这样下去了。
Because I can't do this anymore.
我允许你进入这个房♥间。
I grant you access to this room.
你在这里。
You were here.
我们只是
We just
电影精选列表