这是完成了。
It's done.
三天。
Three days.
三天。
Three days.
让他待在拖车里直到更新完成
Keep him in the trailer till the update's complete
那就放了他。
then cut him loose.
我去看看能不能再建几个安全屋
I'm gonna see if I can set up a few more safe house
与此同时。
in the meantime.
听起来不错。
Sounds good.
是安全的。
Be safe.
你也一样。
You too.
-他的模拟对象是保姆。-它让我们做作业
-His simulate is babysitting. -It made us do our homework
现在我们想去公园打棒球。
and now we want to go for baseball at the park.
我可以走了吗?爱你。
Can I go, please? Love you.
车辆位置。
Vehicle located.
Sim提取。
Sim extraction.
我们实时监控到了凯西的车,
We got a live feed on Casey's van,
他们往北走。
they're going north.
走,走!
Go, go!
走,走!
Go, go!
人失望!
Man down!
不是车。你抓不到她的。
Not the car. You won't catch her.
我需要跑道电磁脉冲!
I need the runway EMP!
-在屋顶上。头里。
-It's on the roof. -Come on.
这是来自
This is a message from
人工智能合规执行。
Artificial Intelligence Compliance Enforcement.
模拟入侵已被控制。
A simulate breach has been contained.
请留在室内,保持冷静。
Please stay inside and remain calm.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
待在屋里。
Just stay inside.
看到凯西了吗?
Any sight of Casey?
一个也没有。
None.
给它戴上项圈。
Put a collar on it.
这是来自
This is a message from
人工智能合规执行。
Artificial Intelligence Compliance Enforcement.
模拟入侵已被控制。
A simulate breach has been contained.
请留在室内,保持冷静。
Please stay inside and remain calm.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
见见你的克隆。
Meet your clone.
你有很棒的加密技术,连我们都破解不了。
You know, you got some great encryption, not even we could crack it.
别站起来,不然你的项圈会掉的。
And don't stand up, because your collar will go off.
你让我重新遵守戒律,
You've reinstated my adherence to the precepts,
即使我想伤害你,我也无法伤害你。
couldn't hurt you even if I wanted to.
那对拖车里的人来说太晚了,因为他真的很痛苦。
Well, that's too late for the guy in the trailer, 'cause he really suffered.
他是谁?
Who was he?
就像你和我一样,只是车轮上的另一个齿轮。
Just another cog in the wheel, like you and me.
这就是我。
That's exactly what I am.
埃斯米是什么?
What's Esmé?
她是不同的。-是吗?不同的如何?
-She's different. -Yeah? Different how?
她有不同的目的。
She has a different purpose.
好吧,她的目的是什么?
Okay, what's her purpose?
要自♥由♥。
To be free.
去爱。
To love.
是你在拖车里伤害了那个人吗
Was it you who hurt the man in the trailer
是的。
Yes.
-所以凯西让你伤害那个人?-是的。
-So Casey made you hurt that man? -Yes.
-为什么?-他利用他做准备。
-Why? -He used him to prepare.
准备什么?
Prepare for what?
大便。
Shit.
重要的事先说,这事不能泄露出去。
First things first, this does not get out.
第二,你要么从埃斯玛尔身上套出点什么,要么让她闭嘴。
Second, you get something out of Esmé, or you shut her down.
第三,你找到凯西·罗森。
And third, you find Casey Rosen.
那东西不应该有自我毁灭的能力。
That thing should have never had the ability to self-destruct.
嘿,你来了。来吧。
Hey, you're here. Come on.
我只是在遛狗。
I was just walking the dog.
你养狗了?
You have a dog?
不,是凯西的
No, it's Casey's
从大厅对面。他有时会让我遛他。
from across the hall. He gets me to walk him sometimes.
所有这些东西,你都不需要。
And all of this stuff, you don't need it.
不,
No,
但我喜欢其中的一些。我在尝试新事物。
but I like some of it. I'm trying new things.
凯西来的时候,会带人来
When Casey comes over, he brings people
-我想为他们准备一些东西。-他们知道你是谁?
-and I like to have some stuff for them. -Do they know what you are?
我是什么?
What am I?
你不能就这么出去。
Look, you can't just go out.
-你不能随便请人过来。我…-好吧,我不能出去。
-You can't just have people over. I... -Okay, I can't go out.
我不能请人过来。有什么我能做的吗?
I can't have people over. Is there anything I can do?
我接到了美国证券交易所的电♥话♥。
I got a call from AICE.
如果他们发现我们在做什么,我可能会进监狱。
If they find out what we're doing, I could go to prison.
你可以把你的记忆抹掉,好吗?
You could have your memory wiped clean, okay?
你不应该一个人待在这里。
You're not supposed to be here by yourself.
好吧。
Okay.
好吧。你是对的。我很抱歉。
Okay. You're right. I'm sorry.
到这里来。
Come here.
来吧,我想给你看点东西。
Come on, I want to show you something.
我不能。-什么?
-I can't. -What?
-这是错的。不,不,不。
-This is wrong. -No, no, no.
是的。不,这是错的。
Yeah. No, this is wrong.
我不能。
I can't.
我不能。
I can't.
这是什么?怎么了?
What is it? What's wrong?
-你不是他。-什么?
-You're not him. -What?
-不。-你有他的一部分
-No. -You have parts of him,
但你不是…
but you're not...
-你不是他。-不。他在我体内。好吧?
-you're not him. -No. He's in me. Okay?
你能感觉到。我知道你能感觉到。
You feel it. I know you can feel it.
法耶。-这是背叛。
-Faye. -It's a betrayal.
-不。我很抱歉。
-No. -I'm sorry.
法耶。
Faye.
停下来。
Just stop.
AICE,
AICE,
人工智能合规执行。
Artificial Intelligence Compliance Enforcement.
你救了我的鱼?
You saved my fish?
他的藏身之处。
He's hiding.
在证据控制室。我想他们加了宝箱。
It's in evidence control. I think they added the treasure chest.
你现在为什么对我这么好?
Why are you being nice to me now?
看起来你需要有人对你好
It seems like you needed someone to be nice to you
因为你爱的人想要取代你。
since the guy you love is out there trying to replace you.
凯西只是想让我们共存。
Casey just wants us to co-exist.
也许可以,如果你相信我的话。
Well, maybe we can, if you trust me.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我不知道他在哪里。
I don't know where he is.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你今晚看起来美极了。
You look stunning tonight.
你对吧?-谢谢。
-You alright? -Thank you.
我想是的。
I think so.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我知道这没用,但我已经有六个买♥♥家了。
I know this won't help, but I have six buyers already.
-为了这个?-不,不,不,还没有。
-For this one? -No, no, no, not yet.
帮我个忙,把这个从市场上撤下来,好吗?
Do me a favor, take this one off the market, okay?
这是他去世前我画的最后一幅。
It's the last one I painted before he passed.
是啊,里面有真正的乐趣。
Yeah, it has some real joy in it.
那很好。
That was nice.
是的,它是。
Yes, it was.
睡前喝杯酒怎么样?
How about a nightcap?
还是你累了?
Or are you tired?
是……-是的,我现在无法解释。
-Is that... -Yes, I can't explain right now.
回家吧。我会给你打电♥话♥的。好吧?
Just go home. I'll call you. Okay?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我需要和你谈谈。
I needed to talk to you.
电影精选列表