Jason?
杰森?
Jason?
我试过了
I tried...
为了救他
...to save him.
我不能
I couldn't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我是佩莱警探
I'm Detective Peele.
你知道你在哪里吗?
Do you know where you are?
医院?
A hospital?
你知道你是怎么到这儿来的吗?
Do you know how you got here?
不知道
No.
很好
That's fine.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你记得的最后一件事是什么?
What's the last thing you remember?
嗯…
Um...
我记得我在一个车♥库♥里
...I remember I was in a garage.
-凯特?她还好吗?-凯特 凯特很好
- Kate? Is she okay? - Kate... Kate is fine.
她有点激动 但很好
She's a bit shaken up, but fine.
我想听听罗伊的事
I want to hear about Roy.
你还记得什么?
What do you remember?
他死了
He's dead.
你知道是谁杀了他吗?
Do you know who killed him?
可能是艾米莉亚
Probably Emilia.
她是精神病
She's psychotic.
你有证据吗?
You have evidence for that?
到处都是血
It's all over that place. There's blood.
-我肯定有指纹在哪里 -这些证据都没有指向艾米莉亚
- I'm sure there's fingerprints. - None of that points to Emilia.
这是不可能的
That's impossible.
一旦我们找到了尸体 也许我们会知道更多
Once we find the body, maybe we'll know more.
你还没找到罗伊的尸体?
You haven't found Roy's body?
我们一直在搜查房♥子
We've been searching the property.
我们换一种说法
Let's shift gears.
你用你自己的话来解释一下 发生了什么事?
How about you explain in your own words what happened?
艾米莉亚绑♥架♥了我
Emilia kidnapped me.
她给我下了药
She drugged me.
她强♥奸♥了我
She raped me. I...
我不知道罗伊在那里做什么 她一定也抓到他了
I don't know what Roy was doing there. She must've gotten him, too.
但在他们绑♥架♥你之前 你和她联♥系♥过
But you were in touch with them before they kidnapped you.
-是的 -你自己开车去了的吗?
- Yes. - And you drove to the property yourself?
-是的 -为什么?
- Yes. - Why?
我去那里吃晚饭
I went there to have dinner.
你是去那里做♥爱♥
You went there to have sex.
是的 越是得不到的东西 我越想要
Yes. But I didn't want what I got.
-真是难以置信 -凯特 凯特
- You're unbelievable. - Kate! Kate!
哦 该死 对不起 我没骗你 我保证
Oh, dammit. I'm sorry. Okay? I didn't cheat on you, I promise.
我们在艾米莉亚的身体里面发现了你的精♥液♥ 这是怎么发生的?
We found your semen inside of Emilia. How did that happen?
强♥奸♥和两厢情愿的性行为是不一样的
Rape and consensual sex aren't the same thing!
不... 别狡辩了 你欺骗了我
No, no, no. You don't get to get off that easy. You cheated on me.
-你对我撒谎 -好的 是的 我要去 但是
- Now you're trying to lie to me about it. - Okay, yes. I was going to. Okay? But...
我很害怕 我害怕这对你来说 不好
...I was scared. I was scared that I wasn't good enough for you.
罗伊试图警告我 但我就是不听
Roy tried to warn me. And I just didn't listen.
现在他死了 你还活着 你仍然在骗大家
Now he's dead, and you're alive, and you're still just lying to everybody...
-你还和以前一样 -凯特 凯特
- ...like you always do. - Kate! Kate!
这他妈的到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
你把这个故事想清楚之后 她会更愿意和你谈的
She'll be more willing to talk to you after you help me get this story straight.
这是一个混乱的局面 还得麻烦你帮我处理一下
This is a messy situation. Help me clean it up.
好的
Okay.
你是从什么时候决定 不再想和艾米莉亚做♥爱♥的?
When did you decide you no longer wanted to have sex with Emilia?
可能是在她给我下药之后
Probably some time after she drugged me.
好的
Yes.
-下药 -是的
- The drugs. - Yes.
测试显示你嗑了很多药
The test shows you were on a lot of drugs.
-西地那非 可♥卡♥因♥ 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 毒品 -他们给我下了药
- Sildenafil, cocaine, uppers, downers. - They drugged me.
他们给我下了药之后 我的记忆在那之后变得模糊了
They drugged me. My memory it gets hazy after that.
我只是看到了爱德华喂我吃的
I just have flashes of Edward feeding me, of...
艾米莉亚强♥奸♥我
...Emilia raping me...
和罗伊
...of Roy...
听我说 艾米莉亚说这都是游戏的一部分
Tell me this. Emilia says this was all part of a game.
-她为什么要这么说? 因为她脑子有毛病
- Now, why would she said that? - Because she's fucked in the head.
她还说你掐住她脖子 撞她的头
She also said that you choked her, you hit her head.
这从来没有过 她在撒谎
That never happened. She's lying.
她的脖子上有淤青 与你的指纹匹配
There are bruises on her neck that matches your hand.
不 没有
No, there aren't.
她头上有个开放性的伤口 她说这是你弄的
She had an open wound on her head. She said you did that to her.
爱德华死了
Edward is dead.
有一把刀 上面有你的指纹
There's a knife with your fingerprints on it.
我们找到一件身上全是罗伊血迹的衣服
We have you covered in Roy's blood.
你的女朋友也作证说你和罗伊有吵架
Your girlfriend testified that you and Roy were fighting.
我在试着理解这些 但并没有我想象的那么简单
I'm trying to make sense of all this, but you're not making it easy. Help me.
-律师 -别这样
- Lawyer. - Don't do that.
在我和我律师交谈之前 我不会说一个字
I'm not saying another fucking word until I talk to a lawyer.
我想和你一起解决
I want to work with you.
这个故事有很多漏洞 我们在梳理一遍
This story has a lot of holes. Come on, help me fill them in.
律师
Lawyer.
那我们就这么玩吧
That's the way we'll play it, then.
我真希望我能相信你 杰森
I wish I believed you, Jason. I do.
但你不是受害者 艾米莉亚试图替你辩护
But you aren't victim here. Emilia tried to defend you.
你却试着找借口 典型的受害者行为
Tried to make excuses for you. Typical victim behavior.
你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you do it?
你犯了一个错误
You made a mistake.
我只想知道
I just need to know.
你告诉一些我不知道的
Off the record. Help me out.
主 愿意做你最后的审判官
The Lord will be the final judge.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
我...
I am so...
很抱歉
...so sorry...
关于发生在你身上的事
...about what happened to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
会发生什么事?
What's gonna happen to me?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是你永远不会
But you will never ever...
再经历类似的事情
...have to go through anything like that again.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
你想成为我的朋友吗?
Do you want to be my friend?
当然
Okay.
你该回去了
You should get back inside.
再等一分钟
One more minute.
我喜欢这里
I like it out here.
电影精选列表