Hey, maybe he's going Christmas shopping and he doesn't wanna ruin the surprise.
他连生日礼物都没送过
He didn't even get me a birthday present.
-我买♥♥了圣诞礼物 -哦 是吗?
- I finished my Christmas shopping. - Oh, yeah?
-我想你会喜欢的 -你给我买♥♥了礼物吗?
- You're going to love your gift. - You got me a present?
-这没什么 -太好了
- It's nothing really. - That's sweet.
你俩为什么吵架
What did you two argue about?
你不需要回答这个问题了
You don't have to answer that.
-谢谢你愿意跟我说着些 -不用谢我
- Thanks for talking to me. - You don't have to thank me.
凯特…
Kate...
关于杰森的事情...
...the thing about Jason is...
他做事不稳定 总是叛逆的一个人
...he doesn't do stability. He's always been one to rebel.
他对你不上心 也许他不是合适的人选
And if that doesn't work for you, maybe he's not the right guy.
也不告诉你 他要去哪里 他一点都不尊重你
It's disrespectful for him to just bail on you and not tell you where he's going.
我不应该说这些 这不是我该说的
I shouldn't be saying any of this. It's not my place and all...
但你也是我的朋友 可能比他更好
...but you're my friend, too. Probably a better one than he is.
你应该选择值得的人 而不是把你当成某种玩具
You deserve better than someone who's going to just treat you like some kind of toy...
他的时间和热情都给了自己
...he only makes time for when he feels like it.
看来你并不担心杰森可能会失踪
So, it doesn't seem like you're very concerned that Jason might be missing.
-我不担心 -我们已经谈了这么久
- I'm not concerned. - And you've spent this entire conversation...
你就一直告诉我 他有多混♥蛋♥
...telling me how awful he is for me.
我不知道你在玩什么游戏 但我不喜欢它
I don't know what your game is, but I don't like it.
不是游戏
Oh, no, there's no game.
-那看起来... -你知道吗?
- That looked... it's not... - You know what?
我就不该来跟你喝这个咖啡
Coffee was a bad idea.
如果有杰森的消息 打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you hear from Jason.
他妈的
Fuck.
萨曼莎 我是罗伊
Samantha, it's Roy.
我觉得昨天晚上做的不对 不该那样就离开了
I feel really bad about last night. I mean, the way that I left you.
我想问 你要去吃午饭吗?
I wanted to ask, do you wanna go to lunch?
好吧 我知道你在里面 我刚看到那个家伙走了
Okay, I know that you're in there. I just saw that guy leave.
-然后呢 ?-我想看看你
- And? - I wanted to check on you.
-我们昨晚出去了... --是你先离开的
- We went out last night, and... - You're the one who left.
听着 我昨晚是跟你上♥床♥
Look, I wanted to get laid last night, and you had some kind of...
但你一直在那里假正经
"...conflict of conscious" and bailed.
又不是我的问题
That's not my fault.
我以为你会想说 心口不一
I think you mean "conflict of conscience."
哦 天哪 算了吧
Oh, my God.
是我差点操了你 谢谢你没让我犯这个错误
I almost fucked you. Thank you for sparing me that mistake.
等等 ... 我没说什么啊
Wait, wait, wait! I didn't even say anything!
我什么都没说啊
I didn't even say anything.
下次再啪 好不好
Did you want to try again another time?
你好?
Hello?
嗨 我是昨晚的罗伊
Hi. It's Roy again from last night.
你好
Well, hello!
虽然有点荒唐 嗯
This is completely crazy, um...
我对我朋友放你鸽子感到很抱歉
...I feel really bad about my friend standing you up.
你愿意和我见一面吗?
Would you... would you want to have a do-over with me instead?
我保证不会犯同样的错误
I promise I won't do the same.
你有什么想法吗?
What did you have in mind?
嗯
Uh...
你是罗伊吗?
Are you Roy?
你一定是艾米莉亚
You must be Emilia.
这件毛衣很漂亮
Good call on the sweater.
如果你不喜欢我的样子 你也可以假装是一个人
I figured if you didn't like the look of me you could just pretend you were alone...
- 嗯 ... -我为什么不喜欢你的长相呢?
- ...and never have to speak to me. - Why wouldn't I like the look of you?
我们从来没有见过面啊
We've never met 'til now.
我喜欢你的样子
I like the way you look.
你看起来
You look...
很有趣
...fun.
选个地方坐下吧
I'll take that.
不 我和我哥哥住在一起
No, I live with my brother, actually.
我父母去世后 我们就住在那所房♥子里
We inhabited the house after my parents died.
你是说“继承”吗?
Do you mean "inherited"?
可能吧 你这样说比较合适
Probably. I get that one wrong.
也有很多人会住在那样的房♥子里
You probably inhabited it, too.
如果我说了让你倒胃口的话 你可别介意啊
Don't worry. The other day I said "appetizer" instead of "appraisal."
我有时候说话不经大脑
That customer was very confused.
没事的
Thanks.
听到你父母的消息我很难过
I'm sorry to hear about your parents.
他们一定还很年轻 他们过世的时候你多大了?
They must have been young. How old were you when they passed?
嗯 我还很小
Um, I was really little.
六岁
Six years old.
这太可怕了 我们没必要谈论这个了
That's horrible. We don't have to talk about this.
好的
Okay.
圣诞节你都怎么过?
What's your favorite part about Christmas?
我和家人在一起
I like spending time with my family...
这是我一年里唯一一次见到我父母的时候
...I mean, it's the only time of year I get to see my parents.
我不经常和别人聚在一起 我喜欢自己独处
People I don't get to see very often. I just like the togetherness.
-是我哪里做的不够好吗? -不是的
- I'm not making this any better, am I? - It's okay. I don't mind.
圣诞节你怎么过呢?
What's your favorite part about Christmas?
我喜欢装饰
I love decorating.
把灯串起来 挂上花环 然后…
Stringing up the lights, hanging the wreaths, and...
把装饰品挂在树上
...oh, putting the ornaments on the tree.
我喜欢音乐
And I love the music.
我喜欢跳舞 唱歌♥和做饼干
I love dancing and singing and making cookies.
每年 我哥哥都会带我出去
Every year, my brother takes me out...
让我挑礼物
...and I pick out my present...
他会给我买♥♥我想要的
...and then he always gets it for me.
看起来他是个好哥哥
He seems like a really good brother.
是最好的
The best.
从你六岁开始 就是你们俩了吗?
And it's just been the two of you since you were six years old?
我们有一个叔叔
We had an uncle, uh...
照顾我们一段时间 不过我不喜欢他
...watch us for a while. I didn't like him.
不过他现在已经走了
But it's... he's gone now, so it's...
只有我和爱德华
...it's just me and Edward.
我不知道我是否能承受住这样的事情
I don't know if I could have gone through something like that.
你一定很坚强
You must be really strong.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
那我现在就走了
I actually have to go.
你今晚过来吃晚饭吧
But you should come over for dinner tonight.
今晚?
Tonight?
是的 6:30
Yeah. 6:30.
嗯 我想我今天也没有什么事要做
Well, I guess I don't have anything going on today.
我晚些时候给你打电♥话♥
I can call you later with the address.
好吧 可以
Okay, that sounds great.
-今晚见?-好的
- I'll see you tonight? - Okay.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我得在药房♥停几分钟
I have to stop at the pharmacy for a couple minutes.
最好快点 我不想在车里等太久
Better make it fast. I don't wanna wait in the car too long.
我会尽快的 我保证
I'll go as fast as I can. I promise.
你喜欢他吗?
Did you like him?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 如果明年 你还喜欢他
Well, maybe next year, if you still like him...
我就帮你
...I'll get him for you.
好的
Yeah.
要多长时间?
How long?
我只需要取几个样本 最多10分钟
I just have to pick up a couple samples. 10 minutes, tops.
-或者更短 我不知道 -我想回家玩我的玩具
- Or less. I don't know. - I want to go home and play with my toy.
我知道你想
I know you do.
呆在车里
Stay in the car.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-你是一个人吗? -不是啊
- Are you all alone? - No.
早上好 我能为你做些什么?
Good morning. What can we get filled for you today?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
看吧?那没花多长时间
See? That didn't take so long.
我们现在可以回家玩了吗?
Good. Can we go home and play now?
你今天有什么事吗?
What is with you today?
要不要出来帮我一下?
电影精选列表