- What the fuck did you do? - Wait, wait.
我想报案 是我的男朋友杰森洛
I'd like to report a kidnapping. Uh, it's my boyfriend, Jason Lowe.
他失踪了3天 他刚刚打电♥话♥告诉我 他被绑♥架♥了
He's been missing for 3 days, and he just called and told me that he'd been kidnapped.
是的 我明白你的意思
Yes, I understand how that sounds!
听着 我希望你能认真对待这件事
Look, I would appreciate you taking this fucking seriously!
我有他被关押的地址 我现在就去那里
Look, okay, I have the address where he's being held and I'm gonna there now.
妈的 我不会坐视不管的
Fuck no, I won't stay here!
-你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么?-这是意外
- What the fuck did you do? - It was an accident!
-你是怎么解开的?-艾米莉亚
- How did you get untied? - Emilia.
-为什么?-她想和我抱抱
- Why? - She wanted to cuddle.
-你在这里干什么? 我发誓 我什么都没做
What are you doing all the way over here? I didn't do anything, I swear.
我只是想让她开心 这样我就不会像罗伊那样了
I was just trying to make her happy so I didn't end up like Roy.
-她说你坏了 -我不知道那是什么意思
- She said you were broken. - I don't know what that means.
-我只是想让她开心 你要怎么做?
- I just tried to make her happy. - How? How?
给她更多的快乐
By giving her more pleasure.
她不喜欢 不遵守她的规则来
She doesn't like when things don't play by her rules.
对不起 我不是故意吓唬她的 我只是想让她开心
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare her. I just wanted to make her happy!
-我得把你绑起来 -不 不 拜托 求你了...
- I have to tie you back up. - No, no, please, please, please!
我什么都不会做 什么都不会做
I'm not going to do anything. I can't do anything. It's one thing.
求你答应我一件事
Just give me this one thing. Please.
-我不能那么做 -不 求你了...
- I can't do that. - No, please, please, please, please.
我不去了 我哪也不会去的 我不会做任何事情的
I'm not gonna go! I'm not gonna go anywhere! I'm not gonna do anything. Please.
拜托 就这一件事
Please, just this one thing. It's one thing.
拜托 不 我什么都可以做
Please, no. I'll do anything.
求你了
Please.
我可以为你做任何事
I'll do anything.
我知道你想要什么...
I know what you want. I know what you want.
我把它给你
I'll give it to you.
这是你想要的吗?如果你让我走
Is this what you want? If you let me go.
我知道你想要我
I know you want me.
你可以让我…
You can have me...
如果你帮助我……
...if you help me.
我知道你想要这个
I know you want this.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell... just tell me what you want.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
呆在那里 孩子
Stay there, boy.
-那是艾米莉亚的房♥间 -我知道
- That's... that's Emilia's room. - That's right.
-你为什么要去艾米利娅的房♥间?-回到客厅 爱德
- Why are you going into Emilia's room? - Go back to the livin' room, Ed!
我只是想给她一个小吻
I just wanna give her a little kiss.
她在睡觉 我们去睡觉吧
She's sleeping. Let's go to bed.
你♥他♥妈♥的在耍我吗?
Are you trying to fuck with me?
离艾米莉亚远点
Leave Emilia alone!
很好
Fine.
我就不打扰她了
I'll leave her alone.
你想成为英雄吗?你会看到逞英雄的下场
You wanna be the hero? You'll see what happens to heroes.
记住 你要的是这个
Just remember, you asked for this.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
不
No!
我他妈的不想要
I don't fucking want it!
来吧...
Come on, come on, come on!
-爱德华 你在吗?-在等我一分钟 艾米莉亚
- Edward! Are you in there? - Just one minute, Emilia.
-给我一分钟 -爱德华
- Just give me a minute! - Edward!
等一下
Just a minute!
求你了
Please.
你说得对
You were right.
杰森坏了
Jason was... was broken.
但我知道如何修复它
But I know how to fix him.
-你知道吗?-是的
- You do? - Yeah.
给他多吃一点药 他就会和新的一样好
Just give him a little more medicine and he'll be as good as new.
让他变得不一样
Made him something special.
好了 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
以后再说
Later.
你现在在做什么?
What are you doing now?
你猜
Guessing.
这是一个大玩具
This is a big toy.
这是你要的东西
It's something you asked for.
我不记得 我有要过这么大的呀
I don't remember asking for anything this big.
你得等到圣诞节了 是吗?
Well, you'll have to wait 'til Christmas, won't you?
-我不想再等了 -在等一下吧
- I don't want to wait anymore. - It's just a little while longer.
你有没有想过他们?
Do you ever think about them?
你为什么要问这个?
Why are you asking about that?
我一直在想他们
I think about them all the time.
你不应该这样对自己
You shouldn't do that to yourself.
我们还没来得及说再见
We didn't get to say goodbye.
有时候 你没办法说再见
Sometimes you don't get to say goodbye.
就像我的玩具
Like with my toys.
没错 就像你的玩具一样
Exactly. Like with your toys.
嘿
Hey.
你想打开啊……
Do you want to open up...
你想再拆一份礼物吗?
...do you want to open up another present?
不可以
I can't.
现在还不是圣诞节
It isn't Christmas yet.
没关系 我允许你这么做
Well, I'm giving you permission.
这个
This one.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不要不要
No, no!
艾米莉亚
Emilia.
艾米莉亚 我爱你
Emilia, I love you.
你是我在这个世界上拥有最珍贵的
You're all I have in the world, and I'm all you have!
你太坏了 爱德华
You're broken, Edward.
你已经变成了一个可怕的东西
And you were changing into something scary.
就像罗伊 你说这不是谋杀
Like Roy. You said it's not murder.
一旦有人变成了玩具 他们就不会被杀死
Once someone turns into a toy, they can't be killed.
我从来就不是一个玩具 艾米莉亚 我是你的
I was never a toy, Emilia. I'm your...
我是你的哥哥
...I'm your brother.
现在不是了 你是个坏玩具
Not anymore. You're a broken toy.
你没必要这么做
You don't have to do this.
我可以把我修补好
You can fix me.
你修好了吗?
Are you fixed?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
太好了
Good.
现在我可以修复杰森了
So now I can fix Jason.
把这个给他
Give him... give him this.
我会搞定一切的
I'll fix everything.
为了我自己好
For my own good.
那不太好
That's not nice.
我现在需要修补你
I need to fix you now.
该吃药了
It's time to take your medicine.
-它会让你好起来的 -我没事
- It'll make you all better. - I'm not broken.
如果你不吃药 你就不会好转
If you don't take your medicine, you won't get better.
如果你没有好起来 你就会死
And if you don't get better, you'll die!
这些都是规则 我不是我编的
Those are the rules. I didn't make them up.
不 不要浪费
No, don't waste any.
你得好起来 我们才能继续玩
You need to be better so we can play again!
爱德华总说的是什么来着?
What did Edward always say?
杰森?
Jason?
杰森?
Jason?
听起来好像是你的另一个朋来这里玩了
It sounds like another one of your friends is here to play with you.
杰森?
Jason?
杰森 怎么了?
Jason, what's wrong?
杰森 你没事吧?
Jason, are you okay?
千万别坏啊 我会修好你的
Don't break! I fixed you!
杰森 不
Jason, no.
不
No!
我能修好 我修的好
But I fixed you. I fixed you!
杰森?
Jason?
求你好起来
Please get better.
杰森?
电影精选列表