That scared me.
让我们谈谈快乐的事情吧
Let's talk about something happy.
你最快乐的时刻是什么?
What's your happiest moment?
有一个晚上
There was one night...
就在我们叔叔离开后
...right after our uncle left, and...
爱德华把我带到了外面
...Edward took me outside and...
他放下了一条毯子
...he put down a blanket and...
我们躺下 看着星星
...we laid down and looked at the stars.
他告诉我从现在开始一切都会好起来的
And he told me that everything was gonna be happy from now on.
不管发生什么事 他都会照顾我的
That no matter what happened, he would take care of me.
然后我们看到了一颗流星
And then we saw a shooting star...
他说那可能是我们的叔叔
...and he said that that was probably our uncle...
跑到某个地方 终于可以独自一人了
...running away to be somewhere he could finally be all alone, and...
不必再忍♥受我们这些愚蠢的孩子了
...not have to put up with us stupid kids anymore.
爱德华 他说我可以吃一种药
And Edward, he promised me that there was a medicine I could take...
这会让我变的一直都很开心
...that could make me happy all the time, so...
我再也不用为任何事情感到悲伤了
...I wouldn't have to be sad about anything ever again.
我知道他会给我的 而且...
And he promised he would get it for me, and...
我知道他是认真的
...I knew that he really, really meant it.
-听起来真不错 -是的
- That sounds really nice of him. - It was.
这是火腿 现在你们把汤喝完 就可以吃了
Here's the ham! Now, you both finish your soup and you can have some.
艾米莉亚 在告诉我 叔叔离开后给你她的承诺
Emilia was just telling me about the promise you made her after your uncle left.
什么承诺 药?
Which part? The medicine...
还是我永远都会陪在她身边?
...or that I would always be there for her?
两者都有
Both.
嗯
Hmm.
我一直对医学感兴趣
I've always been interested in medicine.
我们可能会生病 然后……
It fascinated me that we could be sick, and then...
吃一片药 我们就会开始好转
...take a pill, and we would start to get better.
身体以外的东西 可以进入到身体里
That there were things outside of our bodies that we could put into our bodies...
开始修复体内病症
...that would start to fix us.
我开始想我还能为自己做些什么
And I began to wonder what else I could fix about myself.
关于艾米莉亚 关于每个人
About Emilia. About everyone.
所以我开始阅读 我学到了很多不同的药物
So I began reading. I learned about a lot of different medications...
从来没想过 药物可以被用于什么
...for all sorts of things. Things you never thought a drug could be used for.
比如什么?
Like what?
嗯 基本的
Well, the basics...
乙酰氨基酚 安定 氟哌啶醇
...acetaminophen, diazepam, haloperidol...
退烧的
...stopping a fever...
疼痛缓解 精神疾病
...pain relief, mental illness.
勃起功能障碍
There's erectile dysfunction, obviously.
还有一些很吸引人的东西
Then there's the really fascinating stuff.
我的意思是 我从不知道只是吃一片药…
I mean, I never knew that you could take a pill...
这将改变你看待世界的方式
...that would change the way you see the world.
类固醇 鸦♥片♥ 迷幻剂
Steroids, opiates, hallucinogens.
有些药物能让你感觉不到疼痛
There are drugs that make it so you can't feel pain.
让你忘记 感觉不到疼痛
Drugs that make you forget. Drugs that make you tired.
其实爱德华现在在服用药物
So now Edward works with medicine.
-你都开始吃药了吗?-每天
- You started taking medicine after that? - Every day.
-你多大年纪了?-她12岁 我17岁
- How old were you when this happened? - She was 12. I was 17.
年纪轻轻就开始服用药物
Seems awfully young to be taking medication.
-嗯 我们都很好 -是啊 你们两个看起来很正常
- Well, we both turned out okay. - Yeah, you two seem really normal.
罗伊 晚饭后你想做什么?
Roy! What do you want to do after dinner?
-哦 艾米莉亚 给那家伙一个喘息的机会 -好吧 我想我要回家了
- Oh, Emilia. Give the guy a break. - Well, I figure I'd head home.
-准备一下 -一定吗?
- Start packing. - Do you have to?
让我们等着看他晚饭后的感觉
Let's just wait and see how he feels after dinner.
好的
Okay.
我只是觉得他可能想玩我的圣诞礼物
I just thought he might want to play with my Christmas present.
没错 就是你说的那个
That's right. The one you opened early.
-那是什么?-不要破坏惊喜
- What is it? - Don't spoil the surprise.
我不会 我想你会喜欢的
I won't. I think you're really going to like it.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的 我想你可能会想留下来...
Yeah. I think you might even want to stay and...
和它一起玩
...play with it for a really long time.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
看来我已经准备好要一块火腿了
Looks like I'm ready for a piece of that ham.
所以你是
So you are.
嗯
Mm.
罗伊?
Roy?
对不起 我不知道刚才发生了什么
Sorry. I don't know what just happened.
-艾米莉亚?要火腿吗?-是的 麻烦你
- Emilia? Some ham? - Yes, please.
-艾米莉亚?要火腿吗?-是的 麻烦你
- Emilia? Some ham? - Yes, please.
-非常感谢 -我很高兴你的心情好多了
- Thank you very much. - I'm glad your mood has improved.
好吧 我刚想 罗伊如果玩我的玩具会多有趣
Well, I just remembered how much fun Roy is going to have with my toy.
嗯
Hmm.
-这个玩具在哪儿?-在车♥库♥里
- Where is this toy? - In the garage.
所以这是一个大玩具
So it's a big toy.
它真的很大
It's really big.
-我喜欢你的傻笑 -真的吗?
- I love your giggle. - You do?
-你太可爱了 -声音听起来像杰森
- It's adorable. - Now you sound like Jason.
你在药房♥见到他的时候?
Is that what Jason said to you at the parking lot...
杰森在停车场连这件事都告诉你了?
...when you met him at the pharmacy?
是的 是的
Yeah, yes.
我笑了 当他问我的时候
I laughed. When he was asking me out I...
我笑了 就像那种咯咯的笑
...I laughed, or giggled.
他说他很喜欢
He said he loved it.
听起来就像杰森
Sounds just like Jason.
说的很流畅
Always the smooth talker.
我从来没见过这个杰森
I never did meet this Jason guy.
不 你不会的
No, you wouldn't have.
他是另外一个人
He's something else.
我只是为他的女朋友感到难过
I just feel bad for his girlfriend.
他是我认识的人里 最好的
It's probably for the best you never met.
这火腿真好吃
This ham is really delicious.
谢谢你 罗伊 我花了很多时间在上面
Thank you, Roy. I spent a lot of time on it.
我差点忘了 艾米莉亚 我给你买♥♥了一件圣诞礼物…
I almost forgot, Emilia, I got you a Christmas present...
但我把它忘在车里了
...but I left it in the car.
哦 你没必要给我买♥♥任何东西
Oh, you didn't have to get me anything.
我知道 但我想给你买♥♥个…
I know, but I wanted to get you something as a...
谢谢你邀请我今晚共进晚餐
...as a thank you for inviting me over for dinner tonight.
我去拿它 然后你给我看你的圣诞礼物
I can go grab it, and then you can show me your Christmas present!
真是个好主意
What a fantastic idea.
对不起 我不得不这么做
I'm sorry. I had to.
你杀了他 你杀了他
You killed him! You killed him!
我不得不这么做
I had to. I had to.
为什么?
Why?
他要留在这里做我的玩具
He was going to stay here and be my toy!
这是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
我不明白你为什么要杀他
I don't understand why you had to kill him!
把他放在桌子上
Put him up on the table.
拉住他
Pull him.
我们要拿他怎么办?
What are we going to do with him?
他圣诞节不能回家了
He isn't going to make it home for Christmas.
他的家人会对他生气
His family is gonna be so mad at him.
现在不要担心他的家人 艾米莉亚 我们需要解决这个问题
Don't worry about his family right now, Emilia. We need to deal with this.
别让他从桌子上掉下来
Don't let him fall off the table.
-你用它做什么 ?-这样更容易被埋葬 而且更难找到
- What are you going to do with that? - He'll be easier to bury. And harder to find.
你要埋了他?
You're going to bury him?
我真的不希望你看到这个 艾米莉亚 但是...
I really wish you didn't have to see this right now, Emilia, but...
这就是你不提前跟我说 擅自做主的后果 你明白吗?
...this is what happens when you do things without telling me first. Do you understand?
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
不要这样想 当玩具停止工作的时候 就会这样...
Don't think about it that way. This is what happens when toys stop working...
他们应该做的方式
...the way they're supposed to.
那其他的玩具 也都会这样吗?
Wha... is this what happened to all my other toys?
你必须明白 当一个人变成了一个玩具 规则就改变了
You have to understand, when somebody becomes a toy, the rules change.
你不能谋杀一个玩具 我没杀罗伊
You can't murder a toy. I didn't kill Roy.
那么 杰森会不会这样呢?
Well, is this going to happen to Jason?
当他按照他的方式 停止工作后 但只要我给他药
When he stops working the way he's supposed to, but as long as I give him medicine...
你就可以再和他玩一会儿
...you'll be able to play with him a while longer.
是另一个女孩吗?我以为你不想知道这些细节
- Is it another girl? - I thought you didn't wanna know details.
你说得对,我不知道。但如果你在跟凯特乱搞
电影精选列表