You're right, I don't. But if you're fucking around on Kate...
这跟你有什么关系 你都不站在我这边
What does it matter to you? It really feels like you're not on my side here.
-为什么一定要两边? -我不知道 你为什么要选一个?
- Why does there have to be sides? - I don't know. Why are you taking one?
-为什么不是我的?-我不是说 发生的什么事
- And why isn't it mine? - I'm not saying that's what's happening.
我只是说 如果你在作弊
I'm just saying, if you are cheating...
就好像你爱上了我的女朋友 或者别的什么
It's like you're in love with my girlfriend, or something.
你爱上了我的女朋友 罗伊?
You in love with my girlfriend, Roy?
哦 我的天
Oh, my...
-这解释的有点多了 -别说了
- This explains so much. - Drop it.
你不用担心 那就是另一个女孩
You don't have to worry about it 'cause it's not another girl.
-我真希望我能相信 -他妈的 罗伊
- I wish I could believe that. - Fucking hell, Roy.
我来这里是为了给你提个醒 我甚至不知道我是不是要走
I came here to give you a heads up. I don't even know for sure if I'm going.
-你不配她 -我知道
- You know, you don't deserve her. - I know.
如果搞失踪这个事行不通
And if this "going off the grid" thing doesn't work out...
什么?你会怎样?
What? You'll what?
啊?你觉得如果凯特不跟我在一起 她会和你在一起吗?
Huh? You think if Kate weren't with me, she'd be with you?
-她永远不会和你在一起 -操♥你♥大♥爷♥
- She'd never be with you. - Fuck you!
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
-我不会再为你说谎了 -那就不要呗
- I'm not lying for you anymore. - Then don't!
她也会恨你的
She'll hate you, too.
妈的 罗伊
Fuck, Roy.
我不想和你吵架了
I'm not going to fight with you like this.
我来这里就是给你咖啡和甜甜圈
I came over here to give you coffee and doughnuts...
你把炸♥弹♥投到我身上 伙计
...and you're dropping bombs on me, man.
你是我最好的朋友
You're supposed to be my best friend.
好好享受这该死的甜甜圈吧
Enjoy the fucking doughnuts.
这个玩具怎么了?
So what... what was wrong with this toy?
这药不起作用 我让他变成了别的东西
The medicine wasn't working. It was making him into something else.
有点可怕的
Something scary.
真的吗?
Really?
-是的 -我都不知道
- Yes. - I couldn't even tell.
这就是为什么你需要我 保护你远离那些不起作用的人
That's why you need me. To keep you safe from the ones that don't work.
没关系
It's okay.
嘿 你不如去整理一下房♥间
Hey, why don't you go and tidy up the house and...
把刀拿上去 然后你可以回来玩你的玩具了
...and bring the knife up there, then you can come back in and play with your toy.
可能会让你感觉好些
Might make you feel better.
在这里 把刀拿回去
Here. Take the knife back to the house.
好的
Okay.
我会的
I will.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道我今晚学到什么吗?
Do you know what I learned tonight?
我知道总有一天
I learned that one day...
你也会停工的
...you're going to break.
然后你就得死
And then you'll have to die...
就像我的玩具一样
...like the rest of my toys.
但没关系
But that's okay.
因为我会爱你
Because I'm gonna love you...
和你一起走到 你停工那天
...and play with you all the way until that happens.
我以前不明白
I didn't understand before...
我的玩具为什么会消失呢?
...why my toys would disappear.
圣诞节来了又走
Christmas would come and go...
然后我就有了我的玩具
...and I'd have my toy and...
但一到早上 它就不见了
...then one morning, it'd be gone.
爱德华总是说做玩具的厂家破产了
Edward always said they broke.
我觉得这很奇怪
I thought that was weird...
因为我以前也玩坏过玩具
...because I've played with broken toys before.
但是
But...
我现在明白了
...I get it now.
坏了
Broken...
意思就是死了
...means dead.
就像我的父母一样
Like my parents.
你停工以后我会很想念你的
I'm gonna miss you when you break.
你真有趣
You're fun.
你想知道一个秘密吗?
You wanna know a secret?
你是我的最爱
You're my favorite.
我们来找点乐子吧
I think I want to have some fun right now.
这感觉贼鸡儿爽
That feels so good.
你为什么喜欢我?
Why do you like me?
不要问这个问题
Don't even ask that question.
-我已经问过了 -嗯 这是个愚蠢的问题
- I already asked it. - Well, it's a stupid question.
我想知道答案
I need an answer.
那就看我怎么做
I just do.
来吧一会在看
Come on. Check it later.
可能很重要
Could be important.
-这很重要吗?-一点也不重要
- Is it important? - Not in the slightest.
你说得对
You were right.
我一直都是
I always am.
-告诉我你喜欢它 -我很喜欢它
- Tell me you like it. - I like it a lot.
你喜欢我这样做吗?
Do you like when I do this?
你知道我喜欢的
You know I do.
-哦 天哪 - 等等
- Oh, God. - You have to wait.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
你说什么?
What did you say?
我可以让它感觉更好
I can make it feel better.
如果你帮助我 我可以让游戏变得更有趣
I can make the game more fun if you help me.
这感觉不错
That feels good.
你能帮我吗?
So will you help me?
-帮你什么?-离开这里
- Help you what? - Get out of here.
我不想让你离开
I don't want you to leave.
-我有 -你
- I do. - What are you...
你什么…
What are you...
-我不喜欢那样 -感觉很好啊
- I don't like that. - It'll feel good.
我会让你舒服 我保证
It'll feel good, I promise.
让我 ... 让我试试别的 好吗?
Let me... let me try something else. Okay?
什么?
What?
让我在上面
I have to get on top.
对不起 我不是说…
I'm sorry. I didn't mean...
我再也不喜欢这个游戏了
I don't think I like this game anymore.
妈的 他妈的
Oh, fuck, yes! Fuck, yes!
艾米莉亚?
Emilia?
艾米莉亚
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
Emilia!
-你为什么不玩你的玩具了?-我不想再玩了
- Why aren't you playing with your toy? - I don't want to anymore.
你知不知道 他现在怎么样了?
Because now you know what's going to happen to him?
-他已经坏了 -你什么意思 他坏了?
- He's already broken. - What do you mean, he's broken?
他做了他不该做的事
He did what he wasn't supposed to do.
快点 快点 拿起那该死的电♥话♥
Come on. Oh, come on, pick up the fucking phone.
快点
Come on!
杰森?你在哪里?
Jason? Where are you!?
我真♥他♥妈♥的生你的气 你不知道
I'm so fucking mad at you right now. You have no idea...
救我
Help me!
哦 天哪 杰森?你还好吗?
Oh, my God, Jason? Are you okay?
我被 我被 我被绑♥架♥了
I'm ki... I'm ki... I'm kidnapped.
-需要救援 -哦 我的天 杰森
- Need rescue. - Oh, my God! Jason!
-你在哪里?-快点来
- Where are you? - Hurry!
我需要你告诉我 你什么意思
I need you to tell me exactly what you mean.
-杰森还活着吗?-不
- Is Jason alive? - No.
他是一个玩具 他不再工作了
He's a toy and he doesn't work anymore.
什么不工作了?
What part doesn't work?
它是不对的
It wasn't right.
我不是在和他玩 它是
I wasn't playing with him, he was...
和我一起玩
...playing with me.
好的 杰森 我需要你告诉我 你在哪里
Okay, Jason, I need you to call... I need you to tell me where you are...
因为我需要知道你在哪里 所以我可以来找你
...because I need to know where you are so I can come and get you!
尽我所能
As fast as you can.
报♥警♥ 快去报♥警♥
Uh, I'm gonna call the police!
等等 杰森 你得告诉我你在哪里 因为……
Wait, wait, Jason. You have to tell me where you are. Because...
不要回电♥话♥
Don't call back.
找到我的手♥机♥
Find my phone.
等等...
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
-你♥他♥妈♥的做了什么?-等等...
电影精选列表