Are you gonna help me with any of this?
好吧
No.
我给你一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you!
我不要
I don't want it.
好吧 反正我是不会抛弃它的
Fine. I won't spoil it, then.
我们玩个游戏怎么样?
How about we play a game instead?
你不喜欢和我一起玩游戏吗?
Don't you like it when we play games?
去 去你♥妈♥的♥
Go... fuck yourself.
你这样说话 不好哦
That's not a very nice thing to say.
现在你来玩
Now you play.
我现在没办法...
I can't even...
我现在没办法动弹
...I can't even move.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
你不能永远把我绑着
You can't do this forever.
谁说要永远了?
Who said anything about forever?
你是我的圣诞玩具
You're my Christmas toy.
你戴那顶帽子真好看
That hat looks so good on you!
你想玩什么?
What do you wanna play?
你怕痒吗?
Are you ticklish?
我知道你喜欢 不然你不会笑的
I know you like it, or why would you be laughing?
-住手 -你到底想做什么?
- Stop it! - What do you want to do then?
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
我不认为你会这样想
I don't think you'll feel that way...
在你看到 我给你带来的东西之后
...after you see what I got for you.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
我在等
I'm waiting.
等什么?
For what?
这是一个惊喜
It's a surprise.
你知道我不喜欢惊喜
You know I don't like surprises.
你需要…
You have to...
准备三份晚餐
...set a third place at dinner.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我请了一位客人来
I invited a guest.
你请了一位客人?你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么?
You invited a guest? What the fuck were you thinking?
-我只是想… -你邀请谁了?
- I just wanted to have... - No! Who did you even invite?
-罗伊 -罗伊?喝咖啡的罗伊?
- Roy. - Roy? From coffee, Roy?
我早就告诉过你
I told you next year!
但他和杰森是朋友
But he's friends with Jason.
我以为他们可以一起玩
I thought they could play together.
你不知道这事有多糟糕
You have no idea how bad this is.
如果罗伊发现杰森在这里...
If Roy finds out Jason is here...
打电♥话♥给他 叫他不要来 快点
Call him and tell him not to come. Do it now!
但是他… 他还有10分钟的路程
But he... he's 10 minutes away.
他妈的
Fuck!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也不想让我们惹上麻烦
I don't want us to get in trouble.
我们不会惹上麻烦的
We're not gonna get into trouble.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about all of this.
还要稍微等会
It's just for a little while longer.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
你觉得我他妈能有什么感觉?
How the fuck... do you think I'm feeling?
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
又来?你是真的想死还是饿死?
Again? Do you really want to die or starvation?
如果你想饿死 你就永远也离不开这里了
Well, you're never gonna get out of here if you die of hunger.
好的
There you go.
真是个好男孩
That's a good boy.
如果你让我走…
If you let me go...
我不会告诉任何人发生了什么事
...I won't tell anyone what happened.
我不会说 我过我自己的生活
I won't tell. I'll just live my life.
如果我让你走 艾米莉亚会杀了我
Emilia would kill me if I let you go.
你是她最喜欢的玩具
You're her favorite toy.
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么才能让她摆脱这个毛病
How the fuck can you let her get away with this shit?
哇 哇 嘿
Whoa, whoa, hey.
小心 小心
Careful. Careful.
你在发烧吗?
Do you have a fever?
嗯
Hmm.
我们得好好照顾它啊
We're gonna have to take care of that.
我想请你帮个忙
I have a favor to ask.
我们今晚有客人来
We have a guest coming tonight...
-我不会让你闭嘴 -你需要我保持安静
- ...and I don't want to have to gag you. - You need me to be quiet.
可以的 我可以做到
Yeah. I'll do it for you.
如果你帮我离开这里
If you help me get out of here.
我不能向你保证
I can't promise you that.
好了 好了
There you go. Yeah.
你安静一下 好吗?
Are you going to be quiet?
我不能向你保证
I can't promise you that.
你为什么… 为什么要为她做这件事?
Why do you... why do you do this for her?
她是我的妹妹
She's my sister.
你妹妹疯了
Your sister is insane.
不要那样说她
Don't talk about her like that.
地图找不到你家啊
You literally live off the map.
有人吗?
Hello?
-艾米莉亚?-嘿
- Emilia? - Hey!
嗨
Hi.
-你一定是艾米莉亚的哥哥 -爱德华 是的 你是罗伊
- You must be Emilia's brother. - Edward, yeah. And you're Roy.
-是我 很高兴见到你 -这就是我们的房♥子
- That's me. It's great to meet you. - The house is over here.
我听到了些声音 以为艾米莉亚在里面
I thought I heard something. Thought maybe Emilia was in there.
-她在里面 -哦
- She's inside. - Oh.
-你看起来很眼熟 我们见过吗?- 不能吧
- You look familiar. Have we met? - I doubt it.
我觉得我在什么地方见过你
I could swear I've seen you somewhere.
今天早上你去过药房♥吗?
Were you in the pharmacy this morning?
-不 -我想我只有一张脸
- No. - I guess I just have one of those faces.
我想也是
I guess so.
你想进来看看艾米莉亚吗?
You wanna come inside and see Emilia?
当然 好啊
Yes, that would be perfect.
哦 艾米莉亚 你的小朋友来了
Oh, Emilia, your little friend is here.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
很高兴再次见到你 你看起来很漂亮
It's good to see you again. You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
-跟我来 -我们要去哪里?
- Follow me. - Where are we going?
等会你就看到了
You'll see.
我爱圣诞节胜过世界上的任何东西
I love Christmas more than anything in the world.
坐下来
Sit down.
我想给你看一些特别的东西
I wanna show you something special.
你哥哥一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay with your brother?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不知道 他只是看起来……
I don't know, he just seems... off.
他好像有很多心事
He's got a lot on his mind.
他总是为我担心
And he worries about me.
嗯
Hmm.
你能告诉我洗手间在哪吗?
Actually, could you point me to the bathroom?
这是什么…
What the...
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
嗯
Uh...
我只是在找洗手间
...I was just looking for the bathroom.
很明显这不是洗手间 这是我的工作室
This clearly isn't the bathroom. This is my workspace.
-我知道 我只是好奇 -你不应该在这里
- I know. I just got curious. - You shouldn't be in here without a mask.
我只是吃了一点东西
Oh. Should I be taking something?
你在这里还没有吃东西 不是吗?
You didn't eat anything while you were in here, did you?
- 当然不是 - 你没事吧
- No, of course not. - Well, then, you should be fine.
洗手间在这边
The bathroom's this way.
只是吃顿晚饭而已
Just stay for dinner.
-你怎么看?-关于什么?
- What do you think? - About what?
罗伊
Roy.
我想要他
I want him.
我想也是
I thought so.
这样可以吗?
Is that okay?
你是认真的吗?
Do you mean it?
圣诞快乐
电影精选列表