Merry Christmas.
罗伊
Roy.
-我想给你看看外面的东西 -好啊 很酷的
- I want to show you something outside. - Okay. Cool.
15分钟后吃晚餐
Dinner in 15.
期待着吧
Looking forward to it.
嗯
Hmm.
这些看起来都不安全 你会在这上面玩吗?
Those don't even look safe. Do you swing on those?
很明显嘛
Obviously.
所以你家有很多客人吗?
So you get a lot of visitors out here?
不 不是很多
No, not many.
只有我邀请才可以
I have to invite them and...
不能让太多的人过来
...I'm not allowed to have too many people come over.
不允许吗?
Aren't allowed?
爱德华说你永远不知道 人会有怎样的一面
Edward says you never know what people are capable of.
哦 他说的对
Oh, he's right about that.
-你从小就住在这里吗?-是的
- You've lived here your entire life? - Yup.
至少从我记事开始
At least as long as I can remember.
你工作吗?你有工作吗?
Do you work? Do you have a job?
没有
No.
对我和爱德华来说都很难找到工作
It would be too hard for me and Edward to both have jobs...
因为我们只有一辆车
...since we only have the one car.
所以当他去上班的时候你和他一起去?
So when he goes to work you go with him?
他通常都在家工作
Well, he usually just works from home.
他做了一些医学方面的研究
He does some kind of research with medicine.
我不太明白
I don't really understand it.
所以今天早上我们去喝咖啡的时候…
So when we met for coffee this morning...
他和你在一起吗?
...was he with you?
是的
Yeah.
他一直在那里
He was there the whole time.
我知道我在哪里见过他了 可他为什么要撒谎呢?
I knew I knew him from somewhere. Why did he lie about that?
嗯
Well...
其他人认为这很奇怪…
...people think it's weird...
我和他住在一起 所以…
...me living with him, so...
当我遇见别人时 他就假装不认识我
...he pretends he isn't there when I meet people.
那么 你在哪里遇见杰森的?
So, where did you meet Jason?
-你问了这么多问题 -我是认真的
- You ask so many questions! - I'm serious!
如果你想要知道答案 你必须抓住我
If you want the answer, you have to catch me.
好吧 如果你要这么玩的话
Okay. If that's how you're gonna play it.
抓住了 现在你必须回答我的问题
Got you! Now you have to answer my question.
-不 放开我 -你放弃了 你已经放弃了?
- No! Let me go! - You giving up al... you giving up already?
放开我
Let me go!
-对不起 我以为我们… -没事
- I'm sorry. I thought we were... - It's fine.
我遇到了杰森
I met Jason...
在药房♥的停车场
...in the parking lot at the pharmacy.
爱德华在里面拿一些药来工作…
Edward was inside picking up some medicine for work...
我看着杰森走过来
...and I was waiting. Jason was walking past and...
他说我看起来很漂亮…
...he said I looked beautiful...
他想和我约会
...and that he'd like to take me out.
我从车里拿出一张餐巾纸 把我的号♥码写在上面
I got a napkin out of the car and I wrote my number on it.
就是这样
That was it.
好吧
Okay.
我并不是想吓唬你
I didn't mean to scare you.
晚餐可能已经准备好了
Dinner's probably ready.
我们从这个开始吃
We'll start with this.
火腿随时都可以吃
The ham will be ready any minute.
我只是告诉艾米莉亚 这一切看起来都太棒了
I was just telling Emilia how amazing everything looks.
嗯 味道更好
Well, it tastes even better.
等不及了
Can't wait.
等等
Wait!
快到圣诞节了
It's almost Christmas.
我们要说些感谢的话 我先开始
We have to say what we're thankful for. I'll start.
我很感激…
I'm thankful for...
这美味的食物摆在我们面前的桌子上
...this delicious food that's on the table in front of us.
还有 我也很感激罗伊能和我们一起吃晚饭
And... also I'm thankful that Roy could join us and make it for dinner.
我们都很高兴你能来
We're both really glad to have you here.
我很庆幸这是我一年里最快乐的时光
And I'm thankful that it's my favorite time of the year.
圣诞节的时候一切都很好
Everything is good at Christmas time.
好了 爱德华 你是下一个
Okay. Edward, you're next.
我…
I...
我要感谢我的妹妹艾米莉亚
...am thankful for my sister, Emilia.
你一直是我生命中最闪亮的部分
You've been the brightest part of my life for a long, long time.
看到你快乐 是我活着的目的
Seeing you happy is what I live for.
我愿意为你做任何事
I would do anything for you.
所以我很感激你在我的生活中 可以让我专注于美好的事情
So I'm thankful that you're in my life, and that you keep me focused on the good things.
也很感激那些曾经 在我们生活中的可怕的消极的人…
I'm also thankful that the horrible, negative people who used to be in our lives...
不再是这个家庭的一部分 -哦 我也是
- ...are no longer a part of this family. - Oh, me too.
-那么 -罗伊?
- So... - Roy?
对
Right!
轮到我了 嗯…
It's my turn. Um...
我很感谢你们两位允许我进入你们的房♥子
...I'm thankful for the both of you for allowing me into your house...
离圣诞节越来越近了
...this close to Christmas.
我很感激你们 给我带来的食物
I'm thankful for the food you've put in front of me.
我很高兴见到了艾米莉亚
I'm thankful to have met Emilia...
她真的很可爱
...who really is a sweetheart.
我很感谢我的家人还活着
And I'm thankful to know that my family is alive and well...
每当过圣诞节的前几天 他们都迫不及待的要我回去
...and I know they can't wait to see me when I come home for Christmas in a couple days.
你应该在几天内见到你的家人吗?
You're supposed to see your family in a couple days?
每年圣诞节我都会回家 我今早已经告诉你了
I go home every year for Christmas. I think I told you that this morning.
你有错过 过圣诞节吗?
Have you ever missed a Christmas?
自从我大学毕业后第一年就开始了
Not since my first year out of college.
我的母亲很生气 她拍了一张我的椅子的照片
My mother was furious. She took a picture of my chair and wrote...
我们何不邀请只狗来吃呢
"...How about we just invite the dog to come and eat?"
我想大家都懂 但这并不能阻止我接到一个愤怒的电♥话♥
I think everybody else understood, but that didn't stop the angry phone calls.
即使我不愿意 我还是会回去为了防止愤怒的发生
Even if I didn't want to, I'd still go back just to prevent all the bad blood...
-明年 -哦
- ...for the next year. - Oh.
好吧 我可不想让你的家人生你的气
Well, I wouldn't want your family to be mad at you.
他们不会的 因为我要回家和他们一起过圣诞节
They won't be. Because I'm going to go home and spend Christmas with them.
罗伊?还有什么要感谢的吗?还是我们可以继续吃了?
Roy? Anything else you're thankful for? Or can we dig in?
我说完了
I'm done.
艾米莉亚 你还有什么想做的?
Emilia, anything else you wanted to do?
你认为爸爸妈妈……
Do you think Mom and Dad...
如果我们不在圣诞节 他们会很伤心吗?
...would've been sad if we weren't at Christmas?
什么?
What?
我不应该提到我的父母 我没想到这方面
I shouldn't have mentioned my parents. I wasn't even thinking.
你觉得爸爸妈妈会有多难过
How sad do you think Mom and Dad would've been...
如果他们有圣诞节 而我们却不在那里?
...if they had Christmas and we weren't there?
可能很伤心 但从来没有发生过
Probably very sad. But it never happened.
事实上 恰恰相反 我们有很多很多的圣诞节
In fact, the exact opposite happened. We've had lots and lots of Christmases...
-没有爸爸妈妈 -我知道
- ...without Mom and Dad. - I know!
这让我很难过
And it always makes me sad.
-我以前从没想过这事 -嗯 你不应该去想它
- I never thought about it like that before. - Well, you shouldn't think about it!
你应该高兴 我们有客人
You should be happy. We have a guest.
也许我们不应该 我们不应该有更多的客人
Maybe we shouldn't. Maybe we shouldn't have any more guests.
-伊米莉亚 你要我离开吗?-闭嘴 罗伊
- Emilia, do you want me to leave? - Shut up, Roy.
没事的
Everything is okay.
妈妈和爸爸在看着我们 他们很高兴我们做得很好
Mom and Dad are watching us, and they're very happy that we're doing well.
-你真的这么认为?-是的
- You really think so? - Yes!
好的
Okay.
我并不是有意冒犯任何人
I didn't mean to offend anyone.
如果你要我离开 也可以
Again, I can leave if you want me to.
-好像你们两个... -我不想让你离开
- It seems like you two... - I don't want you to leave!
那我就留下来
Then I'll stay.
爱德华 没有说谎 这汤很美味 谢谢
Edward, you weren't lying. This soup is delicious. Thank you.
-不客气 罗伊 -你真的喜欢这汤
- You're welcome, Roy. - Do you really like the soup...
-或者你只是说说而已?-我喜欢这汤
...or are you just saying that? I like the soup.
如果你不喜欢它 你就不要吃它
Because you don't have to eat it if you don't like it.
我真的很喜欢它
I really like it.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
-还好吗?-艾米莉亚
- Everything okay? - Emilia...
还好吗?
...everything's okay, correct?
吓死我了
电影精选列表