那是陷阱
Fucking trap.
妈的
Fuck.
试试另一道门
Try the other door.
杰克!
Jake!
门卡住了
lt's stuck.
特洛伊?
Troy?
特洛伊?
Troy?
杰克
Jake.
特洛伊?
Troy?
特洛伊?
Troy?
杰克
Jake.
妈的
Fuck.
看着我
Look at me.
只要我们同心协力
lf we do this together,
一定能逃出去
we can make it out of here.
它来了
lt's here.
我感觉得到
l can feel it.
你在这里等我
Wait here.
我爱你 塔拉
l love you, Tara.
这里又有一个
Another one over here.
抓到他了
I've got him.
不是他
lt's not him.
人不是他杀的
He's not the one.
人不是他杀的
He's not the one.
你伤得很重
Nasty gash you've got there.
我先帮你清洁伤口
Just gonna clean that up.
我撞到一根树枝
l hit a branch.
放心吧
Now, don't worry.
很快就到医院了
lt won't be long now before you're in the hospital.
第一条规定:不准带手♥机♥
Rule number one, no mobile phones.
手♥机♥都被布鲁托偷走了
Bluto stole our fucking cell phones.
妈的 塔拉 不可能是你
Oh, fuck, Tara.
我能帮你 你要相信我
Now you have to trust me.
不是我的
Not me.
你希望别人这样对你吗?
How would you like that done to you?
你嗑了菇
You're fucked.
神智不清了
l mean dead fucked.
她发现我们5个要来嗑菇
She was pissed when she found out
还气得半死
all five of us were gonna make this trip.
说真的 我也起疑心了
Dude, seriously, you're making me paranoid.
你怎么会知道?
How did you know that?
是我放在那里的
l put it there.
贱女人
Bitch!
我只是想当你的朋友
l just wanna be your friend.
不 求求你
No, please.
我爱你 杰克
l love you, Jake.
我也爱你 塔拉
But l love you too, Tara.
我老婆是美国人
My wife's American.
两个小孩都是在美国出生的
Both our kids were born there too.
我们在考虑要搬回去住
We're thinking of moving back.
她的家人都在美国
She's got family there, you know.
求求你 能不能帮帮我?
Please, can you help me?
快要到了
It won't be long now.