那是所谓的原住民
l think that's what we call the indigenous people.
一群他妈的怪胎
Cracker motherfuckers!
闭嘴
Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Jesus.
怎样?
What?
好吧 先讲清楚
Right, then, first things first.
第一条规定:不准带手♥机♥
Rule number one, no mobile phones.
等一下
Wait.
什么?
What?
我们要嗑菇耶
Guys, we're about to trip.
嗑菇会产生幻觉
On trips, you hallucinate.
在幻觉下会打电♥话♥
When you hallucinate, you call mum
跟老妈说森林里有怪物在追你
claim there's a 20-foot turd chasing you through the woods.
或是打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Or you end up calling the police
或叫救护车
or the ambulance, you know?
为避免不必要的尴尬
Look, in terms of unnecessary embarrassment,
还是别带手♥机♥好
you don't want access to a phone.
况且会干扰大自然
Besides, it upsets nature.
你对
-Right. -Thank you.
我没手♥机♥就会昏了头
l'm lost without my cell.
我们就是要昏头啊
That's why we're here, mate.
拜托 这是剥夺自♥由♥耶
Man, that's like handing over my freedom.
那就交给你保管吧
You can be sheriff, then.
这就对了
Good man.
可恶
Shit.
没带卫生棉条
No tampons.
答错了
Wrong.
谢啦
Thanks, Mom.
放心 我没忘记你
Don't worry, l didn't forget about you.
糖果
Candy.
敏捷的训练能让第六感更敏锐
The way of the tiger perfects the sixth sense.
不管什么东西落地前我都能打中
l will strike every item before it hits the ground.
我还没准备好
Okay, l wasn't ready.
霍莉 你和特洛伊?
So, Holly, you and Troy?
怎样?
What?
你不气他去练什么虎拳吗?
Don't you get freaked out by all that tiger stuff?
没啊 不一样 那是他的武术
No. No, it's different. lt's part of his martial art.
对啦 我就需要更多关注
Yeah. l need more.
比如要他单脚站立超过一小时
-Like, he can stand on one foot for over an hour. -Yee-ha. Mm.
好吧
Yeah, well,
另外有地方也能这样
other things work like that too.
乖乖女也要性生活 这才是重点
Hey, nice girls need to get laid too. That's all l'm saying.
怎么样?
How does that feel?
既好又紧致
Nice and tight.
说到紧致…
And I think of tight.
布鲁托 打住
Bluto, stop.
-天啊 丽莎 -不要在这
-Jesus, Lisa. -Not here.
不错嘛 连导览手册都有
All right already with the guidebook.
我们是来享受人生 不是看书
We're here to live life, not to read about it.
我妈过世的时候
When my mom left,
我很怕我爸会送我去那种地方
l was terrified my dad was gonna send me to a place like that.
不知道 但那些人好像蛮有趣的
l don't know. These guys seem like a lot of fun.
他故意忽略我
He's ignoring me.
塔拉
Tara.
我不应该来的
l shouldn't have come.
你陪布鲁托来 特洛伊陪霍莉
You are here with Bluto, Troy is here with Holly.
我的立场超尴尬
This is embarrassing.
才刚到嘛 放轻松
We iust got here. Just chill out.
这辈子就这一次 放松心情
For once in your life, let go.
嗑菇狂欢一场
Just take some shrooms and have fun.
你和杰克就顺其自然吧
Then we'll see what happens with Jake.
是这样吗?
You think?
听我的
l know.
好 我加入
Okay, l'm in.
好极了
Good. Here.
现在要找一小簇的
You find them in little clusters.
看盖子上的小乳突就能辨识
They can be identified by the little nipples on their caps.
你怎么懂这么多?
How do you know so much about this stuff?
我在英国念寄宿学校的时候
When l was first sent to boarding school in England,
经常晚上被欺负
l used to get the shit kicked out of me most nights.
吃这种东西
You know this kind of stuff,
他们就觉得你很酷 不会来烦你
they think you're cool and you get left alone.
妈的 这些不能吃
Fuck. They must be in season.
危险吗?
Are they dangerous?
对 像核弹一样危险
Yeah, like nuclear dangerous.
这些有黑色小乳♥头♥的魔菇
These bad boys here, the ones with the black nipples,
这叫死神魔菇
these are the dreaded death's head fungi.
好几季才会长一次
They only grow once every several seasons.
看起来跟别的没两样
But they look just like the other ones.
对 其实大不同
Yeah, they're not.
吃了会怎样?
So, what if we ate them?
你的五脏六腑都会爆掉
Basically, your heart explodes, along with your lungs and kidneys.
有什么后遗症?
What are the properties?
如果没死?
lf you live?
对 没死会怎样?
Yeah, if you live.
古老的爱尔兰督伊德教♥徒♥
Well, according to the ancient Irish Druids,
认为这是通往另一次元的边界
they believed it was like a portal to another dimension.
给人与死者沟通的能力
They gave the ability to commune with the death,
行为变得野蛮残暴
uncontrollable ferocity,
能随心所欲变形
shape-shifting,
最可怕的是能预知
and last but not least, foresight.
有预言能力
The gift of premonition.
走吧 去警告其他人
Let's go. We'd better warn the others.
布鲁托!
Bluto.
不!布鲁托
No. Bluto.
你有女朋友 我有特洛伊
You've got a girlfriend and l've got Troy,
记得吗?
remember?
霍莉 就玩这一次嘛
Come on, Holly. Just having a little bit of fun, okay?
丽莎对我太小气了
Lisa's being all stingy with me.
不 背着女友偷腥可不好玩
No, it's not fun to cheat on your girlfriend.
很好玩啦
Yeah, it is.
等一下 那是什么声音?
Wait. What was that?
没有啊
lt's nothing.
我不喜欢这里 去找其他人吧
l don't like it here, okay? Let's go find the others.
开玩笑啦 我才不会跟你怎样
l was totally kidding. l wouldn't hook up with you.
塔拉!
Tara!
你在干嘛?
What were you doing?
远离尘嚣?
far from the madding crowd?
塔拉?
Tara?
塔拉?
Tara?
-塔拉? 塔拉! -啊
-Tara? Tara! -Yeah.
塔拉
Tara.
塔拉 塔拉
Tara, Tara,
看着我 塔拉
look at me, Tara.
完了 塔拉
Fucking hell. Tara?
亲爱的
Honey,
冷静下来 没事了
Calm down.
可恶
Shit!
妈的
Holy... Fuck!
大家快来啊
Guys!
特洛伊
Troy!
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
他妈的
Fucking hell.
-看着我 你吓死我了 -没事
-Look at me. Fuck, you scared the shit out of me. -No, l didn't.
妈的 你还好吧?
Fuck. You okay?
你在干嘛?
What were you doing?
远离尘嚣
Far from the madding crowd.
我就知道你会来
l knew you were gonna come.
什么?
What?
我看见了
l saw it.
塔拉 魔菇会致命 你差点没命
Tara, these are lethal. You could have died.