有啊
Yeah.
在后面
ln back there.
回来
Get back.
坏狗狗
You bad dog!
拿斧头给我
Get me an axe.
趴下…
Get down.
还没有 趴下
Not yet. Get down.
趴下
Not yet. Get down.
塔拉!
Tara!
找到了一个生还者
One survivor was found.
和狗一起长大的狗小孩
This feral kid who lived with the dogs.
特洛伊!
Troy!
干嘛尖叫?这里又没人
Why are you screaming? There's nobody here.
霍莉
Holly,
霍莉!
Holly!
霍莉
Holly,
霍莉!
Holly!
霍莉
Holly,
霍莉
Holly...
你和塔拉 有跟她上♥床♥吗?
So you and Tara, man. You balling her?
没有
No, man.
她是个单纯的女孩
She's a sweetheart.
她发现我们5个要来嗑菇
Well, she was so pissed when she found
还气得半死
all five of us were gonna make this trip out here.
她说无所谓啊
Well, she says she's cool about us.
这种话你也相信?
You believe that?
说真的 我也起疑心了
Dude, seriously, you're making me paranoid.
拜托 她很迷恋你
Come on, she wants your nuts.
男生们
Troy.
是霍莉的声音
That's Holly.
不对 好像是塔拉
No, it sounded like Tara.
特洛伊
Troy.
杰克
Jake.
正经一点 这样不好玩
Seriously, guys, this is not funny.
正经一点 这样不好玩
Seriously, guys, this is not funny.
这是嗑菇的幻觉吧?
This is a trip, man, right? This is a trip. This is what happens?
对 我们走吧
Yeah, let's go,
妈的
fuck this.
靠 那是什么?
fuck, fuck, What the fuck is that?
妈的 是布鲁托
Shit, shit, it's Bluto, man.
特洛伊
Troy.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
霍莉
Holly.
塔拉
Tara.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
找到霍莉没?
Did you find Holly?
没有 但我找到这个
No. But l found this.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
有不干净的东西
There's something out there.
邪恶的东西
There's something evil.
杰克的故事是真的
l think Jake's stories are real.
不可能有这种事
This can't be happening.
布鲁托的事怎么说?
What about Bluto?
丽莎 我们必须找到她
Lisa, we have to find her.
塔拉
Tara.
杰克
Jake.
去那间破屋
Go to the house.
不行 等我们
No, wait for us.
那附近有一条路 可以去搬救兵
There's a road near there. We can get help from there.
我们要找到霍莉才行
We have to find Holly.
我听不见 去破屋跟我们会合
l can't hear you. Meet us at the house.
好吧 我们走
Okay, we gotta go.
不能丢下霍莉不管
We can't leave Holly.
我可以
l can.
我有种预感…
l've got a feeling...
你的预感会害惨我们的
This feeling has us in shit creek.
丽莎 这是真的
Lisa, it's true.
她在这里 我感觉得到
She's around here, l can feel it.
好吧
Okay,
假设是真的
if it's the truth,
接下来会怎样?
what happens next?
你看吧?
See?
这你就没事先预知到
You didn't see that coming.
塔拉
Tara?
我的老天 塔拉?
Oh, my God. Tara?
塔拉?
Tara?
干嘛尖叫?这里又没人
Why are you screaming? There's nobody here.
塔拉
Tara!
他跑哪儿去了?
Where's he gone?
霍莉 他认得你的气味
Holly, you wouldn't want to rile him, now he has your scent.
你不应该放他出来
You shouldn't have let him loose.
别紧张
Easy now.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
你也上那间学校
You were at that school.
天哪 你好可怜
Oh, God, you poor thing.
我有糖果
l have candy.
没关系
lt's okay.
我只是想当你的朋友
l just wanna be your friend.
接下来会怎样?
What happens next?
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
你吓死我了啦
You scared the shit out of me.
你有看到什么吗?
Did you see anything?
霍莉?
Holly?
霍莉死了
Holly's dead.
不会的 不可能
No, she can't be.
你看那边
Look over there,
在水里
in the water.
这里有一把斧头
There's an axe here.
出现过在我的梦里
lt was in the dream.
看绳子的另一端
Look over by the rope.
你怎么会知道?
How did you know that?
我告诉过你 我作过这个梦
l told you, it was in the dream l had.
接下来是谁?
Who's next?
是我吗?
Me?
不是
No.
是我
l am.
不 丽莎
No, Lisa.
对不起 塔拉
l'm sorry, Tara.
我好害怕 我…
l'm frightened...
不 丽莎
No, Lisa.
别丢下我
Don't leave me here.
丽莎!
Lisa!
丽莎!
Lisa!
丽莎!
Lisa!
求求你回来啊
Please come back.
杰克
Jake.
特洛伊
Troy.
杰克?
Jake?
杰克?
Jake?
特洛伊?
Troy?
杰克?
Jake?
是女生们吗?
ls it the girls?
不知道 不能冒险 走吧
l don't know. We can't take a chance, come on.
不行 看到她们再说
We wait till we see them.
杰克?
Jake?
特洛伊?
Troy?
妈的
Ah, Fuck this!
可能是他们 怎么办?
lt could be them. What do we do?
特洛伊
Troy.
塔拉?
Tara?