我知道
l know,
但嘿♥咻♥起来应该能爽上十倍
but it's supposed to heighten the sexual experience tenfold.
可恶
Shit.
干嘛?
What? What?
外面有人
There's someone there.
宝贝 外面没人啦
Oh, baby, there's nobody there.
只是嗑菇在作怪
lt's the shrooms.
刚才真的有人
No, there was.
王八蛋
That motherfucker!
特洛伊 不要出去啊
No, Troy, don't go out there.
布鲁托 给我滚出来
Bluto, get the fuck out here!
你这个偷♥窥♥狂
You peeping Tom motherfucker.
我知道你刚才在我们帐篷外面
l know you were outside my tent, man.
没有啊 你才在我帐篷外面
No, but you're outside mine.
你这个精虫充脑的色胚
Do you see the steroids, you fucking testosterone head?
被类固醇搞成这样
Look what they do to you.
别闹了
Stop it, Troy.
有何不可?
Why not?
你会受伤的
You're gonna get hurt.
没关系 我学过武术
No, no, no. It's okay. l know martial arts. It's okay.
天哪 你还好吧?
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
-妈的 -对不起
Shit. Sorry.
你打断我的鼻梁了 你♥妈♥的♥
You broke my fucking nose. Fuck you! Fuck!
天哪 你还好吧?
Troy, are you okay?
打人不打脸不知道吗
You don't hit people in the face.
我们一直都在睡觉啊
We were sleeping in the whole time.
你当然会袒护他
Like you're not gonna say that.
你认为他偷看你的下面?
What, you think he wanted a peek at your hairy stash?
贱女人 至少我这对奶是真的
You know what, bitch? At least my tits are real.
你想吵架吗?我会扯掉你那撮毛
You wanna play like that, Chewbacca? Because l will rip that hair right off you.
好了 大家冷静点
Guys, chill out, really.
刚才真的有人
Well, there was someone there.
是我啦
lt was me.
我要去撒尿 经过你们的帐篷
l needed to take a piss. l walked past your tent.
真够扯淡的
That's bullshit.
塔拉
Tara?
什么事?
Yeah?
很晚了 大家都累了
lt's late. Everyone's tired.
你们快和好吧
Come on, lads, make up.
去你的
Fuck you.
咬我啊
Eat me.
离我远一点
Get away from me.
丽莎 真的不是我
Listen, Lisa, it wasn't me.
不是你?不然会是谁?
Oh, yeah? Well, who else was it, then?
拜托 你当真?
Come on, are you serious?
我受够了
l'm so sick of this.
不想再吵架
Our bickering,
你打类固醇就会情绪大变
the mood swings when you go on those stupid steroids
你都用下半身思考
and the fights and your pimply ass.
最重要的是 你那些变♥态♥行为
And most of all, your perverted behaviour.
好了 我们从前戏开始
Okay. We'll start doing it from the front.
你走还是我走?
Are you leaving or am l?
妈的
Fuck!
你自己也没多辣啦
You know, you're not so hot yourself.
什么?
What?
你睡觉的时候会放屁
You fart in your sleep.
我才不会
No, l don't.
王八蛋
Asshole.
蠢货
Douchebag.
塔拉?
Tara?
你还好吧?
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
昏昏欲睡 好像脑震荡似的
Drowsy, like l got a concussion.
我早知道会出事
l knew something bad was gonna happen.
死神魔菇真是太可怕了
Those death's head shrooms are big juju.
你休息一下会比较好
You just need to get some rest.
我早知道他会受伤
l knew he was gonna get hurt.
你是背黑锅的
You took the blame.
不惜代价只图个清净
Yeah, anything for a quiet life.
你一直都躺在这里
You were here the whole time.
对 我知道
Yeah, l know.
那个鬼故事可能吓到大家了
l think people got a little freaked from the ghost story.
那是真人真事吧
You mean true story?
只是个故事
No. lt was just a story.
你骗不了明眼人
Can't kid a kidder.
死神魔菇
The death's head fungi.
有预言能力
The gift of premonition.
我就知道你会来
l knew you were gonna come.
这是一栋废弃的房♥子
lt's an abandoned house.
这里在采菇季会发生很多怪事
Strange things go on up here around shroom season.
有人失踪后
PeopIe going missing.
尸体没人认领
Never accounted for.
据说他们的鬼魂在森林里流连
It's said they're meant to haunt the woods around here.
只是个故事
It was just a story.
只是个故事
It was just a story.
真刺♥激♥
Holy shit.
哇靠
Fuck.
布鲁托
Bluto.
好耶
Bingo.
嘿 别走
Hey, come back.
你在哪儿?
Hello?
好极了
Well, well, well.
你会讲话?
You can talk.
那是因为你疯了啊
That's because you're out of your mind.
有没有看到一个女的?
You see a girl?
她往那边去了
She went that away.
谢啦
Thanks.
换做是我就不会跟去
Wouldn't do that if l were you.
为什么?
Why not?
你知道你神智不清
You know you're fucked.
我知道啊
Yes, l know.
完全失去理智了
l mean, dead fucked.
对 但你只是一头牛
Yeah, but you're just a fucking cow.
一头会讲话的牛
A fucking cow that can fucking talk.
我要走了
l gotta go.
好吧 再见
Yeah. Bye-bye.
你在哪儿?
Where you at, bitch?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
露天杂交
Ooh! Doggers.
快开门让我上车
Let me in, let me in.
快点 给我尝点甜头
Come on! Give me some.
这就对了
Okay.
不对
No.
缝这么小我的大老二塞不进去
You need more than that for what l got, baby.
看见没?
See that?
好耶 这正是我想要的
Yeah, that's what l'm talking about.
好爽啊
Oh, yeah.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
好耶 乖女孩
Yeah, Yeah, baby girl.
又软又湿
Oh, it's so soft and wet.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
谁在车上?
Who's there?
布鲁托?
Bluto?
布鲁托!
Bluto!
布鲁托!
Bluto!
布鲁托!
Bluto!
你会讲话?
You can talk.