-快跑 -是什么?
-Let's go, let's go. -What?
是什么?你看见什么?
What is it? What did you see?
你看见什么?
What did you see?
我们那么神智不清吗?
Are we tripping that hard?
我不知道
l don't know.
别跟我说是乡下的什么智障隐士
Don't tell me it's some crazy backwoodsman or something, Tara.
不是啦
lt wasn't.
你知道?
What, you know?
是谁?
Who is it?
我不确定
l'm not sure,
但要是穿得一身黑
but he was in all black.
应该就是我梦里的那个人
And he was from the dream l had.
梦里?
ln a dream?
你差点害我们心脏病发
You have us nearly having cardiacs
只因为你的梦?
because of something you saw in a dream?
那东西杀了布鲁托
That killed Bluto.
这太离谱了
Tara, that's fucked up.
快离开这里
We need to get out of here.
早知道就不要吃什么魔菇了
l wish l hadn't taken those shrooms.
塔拉
Tara.
是你要问的 丽萨
You asked, Lisa.
你说他死了啊
You said he was dead.
在梦里
In the dream.
你吓死我了
You're freaking me out.
听着…
Look,
我嗑了过量的魔菇
l overdosed on the heroin of shrooms.
我不知脑袋怎么了
l don't know what's going on in my head.
分不清♥真♥实或虚幻
What's real and what's not.
但我能在事情发生前预见未来
But l'm seeing things before they happen.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不想嗑什么菇了
l want this to stop.
快打电♥话♥报♥警♥
We need to call the police.
她说得对
She's right.
你认为为什么没有早点报♥警♥
If you see any, you tell them sorry we didn't call them any sooner
因为手♥机♥都被布鲁托偷走了
but Bluto stole our fucking cell phones!
有没有看到这只青蛙下蛋?
You see this frog cum?
靠 超嗨的
This is trippy as shit, man.
塔拉
Tara.
在这里要用缉毒犬才找得到人
You're gonna need a sniffer dog to find anybody out here, man.
一定就在附近
They have to be close.
布鲁托!
Bluto!
听见没?
You hear that?
听见了
Yeah.
布鲁托
Bluto.
我的脚快痛死了
My feet are killing me.
设计师名牌鞋不适合穿着爬山吧
Dolce & Gabbana are hardly adequate outdoor footwear.
顾好你自己啦
Well, maybe if you took better care of yourself,
免得你每次转身男朋友就偷瞄我
your boyfriend wouldn't have to check me out every time you turn your back.
别打了 拜托
You guys can't fight, please.
快来扶我一把
Help me out of here, you guys.
是布鲁托
lt's Bluto!
天啊 是布鲁托
Oh, my God. It's Bluto!
冷静下来
Calm down,
冷静
calm down!
我的老天…
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
冷静…
Calm down.
冷静
Calm down, calm down!
什么事也没发生
This isn't happening.
什么事也没发生
This isn't happening.
只是嗑菇的幻觉
This is just a trip.
对
Yeah.
只是嗑菇的幻觉
This is just a trip.
不可能同时出现一样的幻觉
We can't all be having the same trip.
干嘛?
What?
有东西往这里过来
Something is moving out there.
不
No.
别动
Stay.
可能是杰克和特洛伊
lt might be Jake and Troy.
待在这儿
Stay here.
别出声
Be quiet.
快跑
Run!
站起来 快跑
Get up! Run!
不 霍莉 别走散
No, Holly, don't split up.
我只是想当你的朋友
l just wanna be your friend.
胆大妄为就要关进狗笼 跟凶狠的看门狗生活
If a kid was bold it was banished to the kennels
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
ls anybody there?
你们能不能帮我?
Could you please help me?
有人在追杀我
Someone's trying to kill me.
那你进来吧
You'd better come in, so...
有电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a phone?
有啊
We do, aye.
身材不错
Fine chassis.
她长得超辣的 厄尼
Bodywork is all there, Ernie.
别讲这种事了
Will you ever give over?
他脑筋不正常 别理他
He's not right in the head, sweetheart.
电♥话♥在那里
Phone is there.
骑上去一定超爽 厄尼
Room in the boot too l'd say, Ernie.
那家伙是白♥痴♥
Fucking bananas, that man.
电♥话♥用不了
lt doesn't work.
你问我们有没有电♥话♥
You asked did we have a phone.
又没问能不能用
You never asked did it work.
她上当了 厄尼
Caught her there, Ernie.
没别的联络方法吗?
So is there no contact?
有一台牵引车
There's a tractor.
他把牵引车的变速箱弄坏了
Didn't he go and fuck the gearbox in her and all?
拜托 我嗑了东西
Please, l've taken stuff.
有人在追杀我
Someone's trying to kill me.
放心
Hon, never worry about that.
我们也嗑了东西
We've taken stuff too.
看看你四周
Look around you.
都是魔菇
The mushies.
效用很强
Powerful gear.
能长保年轻
Keeps you young.
填补空虚
Fills the bag.
我们住坏孩子那边就开始吃了
Taking them now since we were at the bad boys' home.
你住过感化院?
You were at that home?
对啊
Aye.
我们是野孩子 两个都是
We were wild cubs, So We Were.
妈妈以前都把我们跟猪关在一起
Ma used to have to lock us up with the pigs.
结果这家伙连母猪都上了
Until this fella here started interfering with them.
不是我哦
Not me.
我现在唯一的弱点是…
The only weakness l would have now
我喜欢小公牛
is for a bull calf
绑在大门上
tied to a gate.
小公牛的舌头湿湿软软的
Lovely tongue on a bull calf
就像砂纸一样
Like sandpaper.
她的舌头也不赖嘛 厄尼
Say, she have a nice tongue, Ernie.
全身黑衣的男人
A man all in black.
他就是黑骑士修士
That be the Black Brother.
又不是真的
But he's not real.
可是就发生了啊
But it's happening.
没有
No.
这不是真的
No, this isn't real.
面对现实
Fuck reality.
可能更惨
Could be worse.
可能是双胞胎的那个智障
Could be that fuck wit of a twin.
也可能是 柏尼
Or it could be Bernie.
别动歪脑筋
Keep your powder dry, boy.
有没有厕所?
Do you have a bathroom?