别跟我说话
Stop talking to me.
你们两个就此打住 别让我为难了
Both of you please stop. You're embarrassing me.
行了 行了
All right, all right, all right.
别管他们
Leave them alone, will you?
你不必教他们如何交谈
You don't have to tell them how to talk to each other.
我对他们说什么与你无关
What I say to them doesn't really concern you.
当然有关 因为我在这
Concerns me in that I'm here
还不得不听你说
and I have to listen to it.
除了你 没人在听 比尔
No one, but you in there, Bill.
你活在自己的小世界里 吉恩
No, you're standing in your own little world, Jean.
听着 老头 轮不到你教我
Listen, buddy, don't you begin
怎么和孩子沟通
to tell me how to talk to my kids.
我可没这胆子
Oh, I wouldn't dare.
反正她也不会听
Not like she'd listen anyway.
鸟
Bird!
哇
Wow.
不 肖恩 等等
No, Sean, wait!
我想他已经恢复了
I guess he was ready to go.
我去买♥♥些烟
Gonna go to get some cigarettes.
昨天我去看了迈克的展览
Saw Mike's show yesterday.
怎么样
How was it?
还不错
It was good.
我听说他又在做沙漠主题
I heard he's doing deserts again.
是的 但我更喜欢他的大树主题
Yeah... I liked his trees better.
我喜欢沙漠主题
I like the deserts.
我老是忘记迈克是色盲
I always forget Mike's color blind.
那不是很奇怪吗
Isn't that weird?
超奇怪
Totally.
电影精选列表