你的用色很大胆
Well, you are very daring with the colors.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你好 克雷格
Hello there, Craig.
你好 卡尔夫人
Hi, Mrs. Carr.
我以为肖恩在这后面
I was hoping to find Sean back here.
没有人应门
Uh, no one answered the door.
我想他不在这
I don't think he's here.
哦 我是来接他的 我不知道他在哪里
Oh! I'm to pick him up and I wonder where he is.
他有时会穿过公园
Sometimes he... He walks through the park
去92街的街角商店
over to the corner store on 92nd.
这件事很有意思
You know, it's just a funny thing.
十年时光能改变一切
A decade makes all the difference.
对
Yeah.
谁能说出
Yes, and who's gonna tell...
他们将如何讲述他们的故事
How they're gonna tell their stories?
在我的梦里
When I'm in my dream space,
就会发生这种事 就像……
that's when it happens. I mean, like...
我在漂浮 什么都做不了
I just flow, you know? I can do no wrong in that.
就在那时 事情发生了
At that point, it just happens.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 感谢前来
Hey, thanks for coming.
我们不会错过的
Wouldn't miss it.
莉兹 她是珍妮特
Lizzy, this is Janet.
珍妮特是我在纽约展览的画廊主任
Janet is the gallery director where I show in New York.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
恭喜你 久仰大名
Congratulations. I hear great things.
我最好的作品离火源太近
Well, my best piece got closer to the fire than I wanted,
但我无法加以控制
but I didn't have any control over that.
看上去一切都很棒
Well, things look great from here.
拜托 这个节骨眼上 你只需把握现在
Come on, at this stage, you've just got to own it.
从窑里出来的东西
How often does something come out of the kiln
有几次能符合预期
looking just as you expected.
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess...
乔
Jo.
你来了 -我当然会来
You came. - Of course I did.
我把他也带来了 他想打招呼
I brought this guy. He wanted to say hi.
哦
Oh...
他见证了你的成功
He's seen you make it all.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
看起来不错
It looks good.
你♥爸♥爸很搞笑
Your dad's hilarious.
我去转转
I'm gonna look around.
这个看起来好眼熟
This one looks familiar.
对 这是我 很可爱
Yeah, that's me. Cute.
你和海豚一起游过泳吗
Have you swum with the dolphins?
游过两次
Twice.
花了多少钱
How much it cost?
怎么了 -我不记得了
What? - I don't remember.
她是个势利小人
I mean, she was just a snob.
很势利 天啊 势利到家了
Such a snob. Oh, my God. A first-class snob.
你♥爸♥在说希尔达·莫里斯
Your dad is talking about Hilda Morris.
你喜欢她的作品吗
You like her stuff?
对 我喜欢希尔达
Yeah, I love Hilda.
我有点陷入其中
I just, kind of, fell into that.
我的朋友在她的客厅里做了陈列柜
My pal did the cabinets in her living room
他说 她对任何人都不会说好话
and he said she didn't have a good word for anybody.
对任何人
For anybody.
莉兹 这看起来棒极了
Lizzy, it looks wonderful, just wonderful.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
她是莉兹的母亲 吉恩·卡尔
This is Lizzy's mom, Jean Carr.
戴维斯 吉恩·戴维斯
Davis. Jean Davis.
她还有一件事 就是她的皮背心
The other thing about her was this leather vest.
她爱死那件皮背心了
She loved this leather vest.
随时随地都穿着她的皮背心
She would not be seen without her leather vest.
你在说希尔达·莫里斯吗
You talking about Hilda Morris?
是的 -你都不了解希尔达·莫里斯
Yes, I am. - You never knew Hilda Morris.
我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
我觉得你就是不了解
No, I don't think you did.
妈妈 肖恩呢 -不知道
Mom, where's Sean? - I don't know.
我找不到他
I couldn't find him.
这是他的损失
Well, that's his loss.
我的另一个朋友有一栋房♥子...
You know this other friend of mine has a house...
我以为你去接他了
I thought you were getting him.
他不在家
Well, he wasn't there.
我以为他可能来这了
And I... I thought he might be here.
他不该一个人出去
He shouldn't just be out by himself.
妈妈 这不太妙
Mom, that's not good.
他肯定没事 他可能在朋友家里
I'm sure he's fine. He's probably at a friend's.
肖恩根本没有朋友
Sean doesn't have any friends.
克雷格就是朋友
Craig's a friend.
妈妈 他现在可能在任何地方
Mom, he could be anywhere right now.
莉兹 别紧张
Lizzy, please relax.
今晚你是主角 试着去享受
This is your night. Try to enjoy yourself.
肖恩现在失踪了
Well, I'm not just gonna stand here
我不能坐视不理
while Sean has gone missing.
谁说他失踪了
Who said he's gone missing?
肖恩
Sean...
你来了
Oh, there you are.
我去接你了
I... I went to pick you up.
我说了我会来 搭的公交
I said I was coming. I took the bus.
我以为我们说的是我去接你
I thought we said that I was getting you.
没事
No matter.
嘿 -很高兴你来了
Hey. - I'm happy you're here.
我来了
Here I am.
麻烦偶尔也接下电♥话♥
Try picking up your phone once in a while.
少吃点奶酪
Easy on the cheese.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这是给大家准备的 我不想被你一个人吃完
It's for everyone. I don't want to run out.
奶酪就摆在桌上
Cheese is out on the table.
如果你不想让人吃奶酪
You shouldn't put cheese out on the table
就不该放上桌
if you don't want people to eat it.
这不是晚饭 肖恩 -这是我的晚饭
This isn't dinner, Sean. - It's my dinner.
别碰奶酪了 我说真的
Leave the cheese alone, seriously.
肖恩 你和克雷格聊过吗
Sean, uh, have you spoken to Craig?
他在找你 -他想干嘛
Uh, he was looking for you. - What did he want?
别吃了
Stop it.
他们来看德里克·蒂布斯的展览
Yeah, they came to the Derick Tibbs show.
很晚才来
Late...
我觉得他们是故意的 就过来打个卡
I think they do it on purpose. Kind of just come.
然后离开
And then leave.
哈喽 肖恩 终于来了
Hello, Sean! Finally, huh?
莉兹 我想告诉你
Hey, Lizzy, I... I just wanted to tell you,
我很喜欢你的朋友珍妮特
I... I really like your friend Janet.
她说她想来看看
And, uh, and she said she wants to come and see, uh,
我的陶罐 如果你懂我的意思
my pots, if you know what I'm saying.
天啊 你对她这么说的吗
Oh, my God, did you say that to her?
我什么都没说 是她提出的
No, I didn't have to say anything. She offered.
那是赶你走的意思
That was to get you to leave.
那不是赶我走 吉恩
No, it was not to get me to leave, Jean.
我们有共识 好吗
We had a meeting of the minds, all right?
我们有很多共同点
We have a lot in common.
没错 事实证明如此
Well, we do. We do. As it turns out, we do.
你不该吃奶酪
You're not supposed to have any cheese.
你算老几 我想吃多少就吃多少
Who the hell are you? I can eat as much as I want.
莉兹 这个展览太赞了
Oh, Lizzy, the show is awesome.
你应该引以为傲
You should be so proud.
谢谢 泰瑞 感谢前来
Thanks, Terri. Thanks for coming.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
大家都喜欢拍你马屁
People sure love to kiss your ass, huh?
电影精选列表