他们是不是真的有办法
if that's something they can really do.
你不相信吗
You don't think so?
相信我 他们有的
Believe me, they can.
而且做到了
And they do.
那些人喜欢插手这里
Those people have their fingers
所有的事
all over this place.
你去开门吧
Go see for yourself.
嘿 我看到你的车了 想着来打个招呼
Hey, I saw your car and I thought I'd say "Hi".
嘿 克雷格
Hey, Craig.
嗨 肖恩 -是克雷格
Hi, Sean. - It's Craig.
哦 你好 我以为是其他邻居呢
Oh, hey. I thought you were the other neighbors.
肖恩刚和我说了电视接收情况
Sean was just telling me about his TV reception,
他喜欢的节目看不了了
that he's missing his shows.
还不行吗
Still not working?
不行
Nope.
他认为是邻居搞的鬼
Thinks the neighbors have something to do with it.
我知道你在做什么
I see what you're doing.
就看你能说出什么 哈哈
See what you're trying to pass along. Ha-ha.
伎俩不错
Nice try.
我没想说什么 肖恩
Not passing anything along, Sean.
如果你想要 我可以给你
If you want, I could get you
一套《阴阳魔界》光碟
a box set of The Twilight Zone.
可以在DVD上播放
Have that on DVD.
如果我知道后续的剧情 那就不一样了
That's not the same if I know what's coming on.
对了 我记得那件夹克
Oh, yeah, I remember that jacket.
同一件
Yeah, same one.
他还在做景观美化吗
Is he still doing that landscaping thing?
我以为他有工作
I thought he had some work.
我不觉得 应该没工作很久了
I don't think so. Not for a while.
我救了一只鸟
I rescued a bird.
他翅膀断了
He has a broken wing.
哇
Wow...
真酷
Cool.
他有自己的难处
Oh, he has his struggles.
我很清楚
I am aware.
他会需要我们的爱
He could use our love.
他需要的不只是爱
He needs more than that.
问题是他是个天才
He's a genius is part of the problem.
总是比别人领先几步
Always a few steps ahead of everyone.
很难知道接下来会发生什么
Just makes it so hard to know what to expect.
我不知道他还是天才
I don't know that he's a genius.
他确实有点本事
Well, he really has something.
很多人一直这么说
A lot of people say that. They always have.
有些人会这么说
Some people.
他一直很有创造力
He was always incredibly creative and, uh,
他完成的一些东西
some of the things he's done, just...
很哇瑟
Wow.
很多人都有创造力
A lot of people are creative.
你应该多给他一点信任
You should give him a little more credit.
我相信他 我只是觉得他有问题
I do give him credit. I just think he has problems.
我知道
I know...
但谁没有问题呢
But really who doesn't?
好 出去 走开 跑起来
All right, get out. Get away. You're running.
加速 你跑得很快
Go! You're running fast.
加速 加速 你们在逃命
Go, go, go, go, you're running for your lives.
你们在逃命
You're running for your lives.
快 快
Go, go!
再见 谢谢了
Bye, thank you.
再见 玛琳 -再见
Bye, Marlene. - See ya.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 莉兹
Hey, Lizzy.
嗨
Hi.
要来贫民窑艺术工作室吗
Come to slum around in studio arts?
不 我只是来躲一下
Oh, no. No, just hiding, really.
挺好
Oh, cool.
你可以跟我躲在这里
You can hide in here with me.
你们合住一套房♥子吗
So, you share a house?
不是 天啊
Oh, no... God.
我们是邻居
We're neighbors.
乔买♥♥了个老公♥寓♥
Jo bought an old apartment building.
她爸和她哥帮她搞了装♥修♥
Dad and her brother helped her fix it up.
听起来很不错
Well, that sounds great.
对 她算是解决问题了
Yeah, she really figured it out.
她现在可以一直在工作室工作
She can work in the studio all the time now.
我看到你也要举办展览了
I saw you have a show coming up.
周一
Monday.
我有个从纽约来的朋友
I have a friend in town from New York.
我们会来看看
We'll come check it out.
好啊
Cool.
不
Nah...
该死 我的手♥机♥
Fuck, my phone.
早上再找吧
Find it in the morning.
行吧
Okay.
昨晚有趣吗
Fun night?
还行
It was all right.
人来了很多
A lot of people.
大家都喜欢吗
Everyone loved it?
他们说喜欢
That's what they said.
抱歉我没有到场 但我看了房♥间布置
Sorry I couldn't be there, but I saw the room.
非常赞
It looked amazing.
我昨晚和玛琳·海曼聊了很久
I talked to Marlene Heyman for a long time last night.
她很喜欢你
She really likes you.
不停地说你的娃娃 你的用色
Went on and on about your girls, the colors.
挺好的
Mmm, that's cool.
是很好 她说了很久
It is cool. She's having a moment.
总之 我可以把鸟拿过来了
Anyway, I can take the bird off your hands.
好的
Okay.
里奇会很开心的
Ricky will be happy.
他很快就会拉一堆粪
Paper gets gross really fast.
好的
Okay.
嘿 乔 既然你的展览已经开放了
Hey, Jo, now that your shows are open,
你能修热水了吧
you'll get on the water heater, right?
对
Yup.
我真的很想洗个澡
'Cause I'd really like to take a shower.
好
Yeah.
这个也很漂亮
All right, this one turned out beautiful.
做得很好
Good work. Good work.
出来吧
Come on, bae.
啊
Ahh!
肯定有一边温度太高了
Must've been burning hot on one side.
有点诡异 不过……
It's a little funky, but...
我不介意有点瑕疵
I don't mind imperfections.
实际上 我还挺喜欢的
In fact, I like them. I prefer it.
看上去很酷
Think it looks cool.
你不觉得吗 -才不是呢
Don't you? - Not really.
搞毛啊
What?
怎么回事
What's going on?
哦
Oh.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
只是路过
Just came by...
我想给你看点东西
I was gonna show you something.
但你看起来有点忙
But you look sort of busy.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我看起来像在干嘛
What does it look like I'm doing?
我在搞作品
I'm making a piece.
一个重要的作品
It's a very major piece.
非常重要
Very major.
我不知道你还喜欢大地艺术
I didn't know you were into earth work.
艺术就是大地在说话
Art is the earth talking.
诗歌♥是大地的声音
Poetry is the voice of the earth.
电影精选列表