他们相当自♥由♥
they're very free.
妈妈向你问好
Mom says "Hi", by the way.
真的吗 向她也问个好
Oh, really? Well, "Hello" in return.
你的展览进展如何
How's your show shaping up?
很顺利
Great.
那就太好了
Oh, that's wonderful. Wonderful.
如果你看上了什么
If you see anything you like that you want,
就拿去吧
by all means, just take it.
你应该多做一些
You should make more like this.
我很享受退休生活
I'm enjoying my retirement.
我才不信
I don't believe you.
我说真的
Well, it's true.
总之你应该多做一点
Well, you should do it anyway.
不 我的日子很充实
Nah, my days are full.
清早起床
I get up,
东做做 西搞搞
I do a little of this, a little of that,
不知不觉中
and before you know it,
就到了看电视的时间
it's time to watch TV again.
听起来糟透了
That sounds terrible.
对我来说正合适
That suits me just fine.
我找不到了
I can't find it.
我放在一边了 但……
I put it aside, but, um,
肯定是长脚跑了
must just got up and walked away.
走吧 我们回去找朋友
Come on, let's go join our friends again.
爸爸 他们不是你的朋友
Dad, those aren't your friends.
你都不了解他们
You barely know those people.
看啊
Well, look at you.
原来你一直都在这
You've been there all the time.
给 你看到你弟弟时
Here, would you, uh, give this to your brother
能拿给他吗
when you see him again?
那件夹克他穿了五年
For five years, he lived in that jacket.
原本是我的 但被他穿去了
I mean, it was mine, but he took possession.
你可能会再次喜欢
He might like it again.
是 我记得这件 -对
Yeah, I remember this. - Yeah...
你和肖恩聊过吗
Have you talked to Sean?
我一直有和他聊
I talk to him all the time.
我们走吧 -什么时候
C'mon, let's go... - When's...
你上次和他说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to him?
他为感恩节带来了美味的馅料
He brought a delicious stuffing for Thanksgiving.
让人回味无穷 走吧
It was ravishing. Let's go.
爸爸 那是半年前了
Dad... Dad, that was six months ago.
他半年前很优秀
Well, he was great six months ago.
他的馅料超好吃
And his stuffing was superb.
行了
All right.
好 准备好没
Okay. You ready?
准备好了
Yeah, ready.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
说的没错
You're right.
好
Yeah.
我真喜欢
Just love them.
干得好 艾瑞克
Good job, Eric.
干得好 姑娘们
Good job, girls.
嘿
Hey.
这是你的作品吗
This is your stuff?
对 是我的
Yeah, these are mine.
我不知道这是你做的 真棒
I didn't know you did this. How great.
看起来好极了
They look so good.
每一个都如此完美
Wow, each one, so wonderful.
成品不错吧
They came out well, huh?
你明天有时间吗
Um, do you have time tomorrow?
因为没问题
Uh, shouldn't be a problem.
越早越好
The earlier the better.
哈喽 乔 你好吗
Hello, Jo. How are you, dear?
嗨 吉恩 我感觉挺好的
Hi, Jean. I'm good. I think so, anyway.
国家展览馆的事情怎么样
How are things at Nationale?
我想已经搞定了
Uh, I think I'm done here and there.
我觉得这些展览
I think the shows speak to each other
会相得益彰
in a really cool way.
真棒 阿比盖尔·菲尔沙因纪念展
Bravo! The Abigail Firschein Memorial Show,
真的很了不起
it's really such a big deal and...
我们真为你自豪
Oh, we couldn't be prouder.
他们推荐的第一位OCAC校友
The... The first OCAC alum they've ever featured.
那感觉肯定很棒
Well, that must feel good.
我希望目录能及时弄好
I hope the catalogue comes together in time.
我也是
Yes, me too...
我们很高兴能向你致敬
Oh, we are thrilled to be honoring you.
我们要做目录吗
We're... We're doing a catalogue?
你知道乔需要目录吗
Did you know Jo Tran is getting a catalogue?
嘿 我可以把鸟带走
Hey, I can take the bird.
我要去和杰姬吃点东西
I'm gonna go get something to eat with Jackie
然后回家
and then go home.
他可以在车里呆一会儿
He can hang in the car for a bit.
他在这也没事
He's fine here.
我会带他回家的
I'll drop him off when I come home.
好吧 那我晚点再来拿他
Okay, I'll take him later then.
嘿 乔 -嘿
Hey, Jo... - Hey.
你明天要来我的开幕式 对吧
You're coming to my opening tomorrow, right?
当然了
Yeah, definitely.
莉兹 你有牙线吗
Uh, Lizzy, do you have any dental floss?
嘿 吉姆 能让我用下客房♥浴室吗
Hey, Jim, can you let me into the guest bathroom?
你不该来这
You're not supposed to be in there.
我家里还是没热水 我真的需要洗个澡
My hot water is still broken. I really need a shower.
我去拿钥匙
I'll get the key,
但你真的不该来这
but you're not supposed to be in there.
我帮你打开门了
I got your door unlocked.
希望你不要搞得一团糟
I don't want any messes in there.
别留积水
No puddles.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我在做饭
I'm cooking.
进来吧
Come on in.
我给你带了这件外套
Brought you this coat.
从爸爸那拿的 他觉得你会喜欢
It's from dad's. He thought you'd like it.
如果你想来 这是我展览的邀请函
And here's an invite to my show, too, if you want.
我给你留了言
I left you a message.
是
Yeah...
你知道我不喜欢听留言
You know I'm not a big message guy.
你在煮什么
What you making?
顶级晚餐 肉酱
Dinner of kings. Ragu.
我本以为会早点到 但路上太堵了
Thought I'd be here earlier, but so much traffic.
人们都不懂开车
People don't know how to drive.
对 我前几天差点被撞了
Yeah, I almost got hit the other day.
不足为奇
Not surprised.
怎么了
What's going on?
第四频道没了
I lost Channel 4.
噢
Oh.
这是我唯一爱看的频道
It's the only channel I like to watch.
会放所有的旧节目
Has all the old shows on it.
《夏威夷特勤组》
Hawaii 5-0.
《阴阳魔界》
Twilight Zone.
都是好剧 但现在看不到了
The good stuff. But now it's just gone.
你能打给电视公♥司♥吗
Can you call the company?
我没订阅公♥司♥
I don't have a company.
我用的天线
I use the antenna.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what's going on.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
被邻居屏蔽了
The neighbors blocked it.
他们有这本事
Can they do that?
他们找到了办法
They figured it out.
我不知道
I don't... I don't know
电影精选列表