哈喽 莉兹
Hello, Lizzy.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, dad.
我的展览在周一开展
My show opens Monday.
从明天起还有一周 把它记在你的日程上
That's a week from tomorrow. Put it on your calendar.
我没有收到邀请函啊
Well, I don't think I got an invitation.
除非被归入垃圾邮件了
Unless it got lost in the junk mail.
垃圾邮件来得铺天盖地
So much junk mail coming in all the time.
你看过他们现在的假笔迹吗
Have you seen the fake handwriting they have now?
简直能以假乱真
Looks like someone really wrote it by hand.
爸爸 现在就是在邀请你
Dad, this is your invitation.
我没时间发邮件
I haven't had time to send anything out.
好吧 我们会去的
Uh, well, we'll all be there.
我的客人又来了
My guests have come wandering through again.
我肯定他们很想外出游玩
They'd love to have an outing, I'm sure.
我不喜欢他们又住在你那里
I don't like that they're staying with you again.
他们喜欢这里
They like it here.
这是他们歇脚的好地方
It's a good spot for them to stop.
他们才刚到
They were just there.
他们就没别的地方可以住吗
Don't they have anywhere else they can stay?
我喜欢有人陪
I enjoy the company.
感觉他们在利用你
Feels like they're taking advantage of you.
不不不
No. No. No.
我这周会过来看看
I'm gonna stop by this week and make sure
确保他们没有把你绑在地下室
they don't have you tied up in the basement.
那可真是太让人兴奋了
Nothing as exciting as that, I assure you.
不过这也挺令人愉快的
Though that would possibly be quite enjoyable.
要是没有他们的狗就更好了
I could do without their dog though,
狗训练得不咋地
not a well-trained creature.
一直把我的沙发当成树撒尿
Keeps mistaking the corner of my couch for a tree.
爸爸 那真恶心
Dad, that's gross.
嘿 莉兹 快来看
Hey Lizzy. Check it out.
我找了好久
Been hoping to find
一直想为这棵树找个好轮胎
a good tire for this tree for ages.
乔 用水越来越糟了
Jo, the water situation is getting worse.
现在水都不怎么热
Barely gets lukewarm now.
放一会儿温水后就只有冷水了
Just a few minutes of lukewarm and then cold.
听起来很严重
That sounds serious.
我会处理
I'm on it.
先熬过这周
Just got to get through this week first.
现在我都不该在这
Shouldn't even be here right now.
我有很多事要忙
I've got so much to do.
我也是 我不知道没有热水
I do, too. And I don't know what I'm supposed to do
我该怎么办
without hot water.
莉兹 我说了 你可以用我的浴室
Lizzy, I told you, you can use my shower.
我想正常用自己的热水
I want my own water working.
我的展览在周五开展
My show's open on Friday.
在那之后我就有时间处理了
I'll be free to deal with it after that.
你知道 我也有展览
I have a show too, you know. I'm just...
不是只有你面临最后期限
You're not the only one with a deadline.
我知道 但我有两个展览 忙疯了
I know, but I have two shows which is insane.
嘿 来推我下呗
Hey! Give me a push.
你饿了吗
You're hungry?
你得等等 猫粮吃完了
Well, you have to wait. You're out of food.
我要先工作
I have to work.
等一下去商店
I'll go to the store later.
行了
Fine.
别喵了
Ugh, shut up!
天啊 里奇 你真影响我的工作
God, Ricky, you're ruining my workday.
现在是陶德播报时间
This is Todd-a-phonic time.
祝大家周一愉快
Happy Monday to you all.
距离夸齐屋顶展
Counting the days until the Quazi show
还有……
on the roof of the...
艾瑞克
Eric!
嘿
Hey!
花了我一年的时间
A whole year of my life.
穿上看看
Let's see it.
我喜欢
I love it.
你最后用拉链做了什么
What did you end up doing with the zipper?
我放弃了拉链的设计
Well, I abandoned the zipper idea
改用魔术贴了
and went with Velcro.
正如你说 拉链不好用
Which, like you said, is not great...
过来 我帮你
Come here, let me help.
因为会卡住纱线
...because it sticks to the yarn.
对 有一点乱 不过……
Yeah, it gets a little messy, but...
嘿 莉兹 我能
Hey, Lizzy, can I get
倒点咖啡吗
a little bit of coffee, please?
这里不是自助餐厅
This isn't a cafeteria.
好吧 但……
Okay, but, like...
你能不能告诉我有哪些人会加入我
Could you at least tell me who's on my board?
还没定下来
Hasn't been decided yet.
兰德尔 他不应该加入我
Look, Randal, he shouldn't be on my board.
我们意见不和
We don't see eye-to-eye.
我们对于文化产品
We got, like, different theories
有不同的见解
of cultural production.
或者他只是不喜欢我 我也不知道
Or he just doesn't like me. I don't know.
反正我话先搁在这
I'm just putting that out there.
嘿 伙计 -嘿
Hey, man... Hey.
关于玛琳·海曼的大作
Big piece on Marlene Heyman.
“虔诚 谦逊 明亮 奇异”
"...devotional, humble, luminous and strange..."
“她视玻璃器具为宗教器皿”
"She sees glass as a religious vessel
“用于个人冥想”
"for personal mastic meditation."
哇哦 真宏伟
Wow, major real estate.
“玻璃一样的梦境看起来像……”
"The dream like glass would seem like..."
莉兹
Lizzy.
我们今天把最新的
Uh, let's get the, uh, latest, um,
年终计划做出来吧
end-of-year schedule out today.
嗯
Mmm.
哦 这些是给客人的旅行收据
Oh, these are travel receipts for our guests.
我给了蒂姆·亨特现金
And, um, I gave Tim Hunter cash
所以发♥票♥也在里面
so the invoice is in there.
给你
Here you go.
好的
All right.
莉兹 你这周准备烤瓷了吗
Lizzy, you ready to fire this week?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
这周有几个会晚点做好 没问题吧
There'll be a few stragglers though, is that okay?
我们会腾出地方 有啥就尽管带来吧
We'll make room. Just bring by what you have.
没关系 我们能搞定的
It's all right. We'll make it work.
我昨天在乔的工作室看了她的一些作品
Oh, I saw some of Jo's work at her studio yesterday.
简直让我备受鼓舞
Wow, it just gives me such a lift.
相当惊人
Pretty amazing.
如果让我有热水用
She'd be more amazing
她能更加惊人
if she got my hot water working.
已经两周了
Two weeks now.
嘿 莉兹 我得去上课了
Hey, Lizzy, I've gotta get to class.
把你东西带来 我们会成功的
Bring your stuff by. We'll make it work.
他在球面镜上……
He's on spherical mirrors...
时髦的油灯
...groovy oil lamps.
媒体热 科技的热度
Media heat. The heat of the technology.
人类的影子
The human shadows.
乱七八糟的图像
This mess of images.
这一切是为了什么
So, what does it all do?
为了震撼我们的心灵
It blows our minds.
有谁想进去吗
Does somebody wanna go on the inside?
格蕾丝 玛雅
Grace? Maya?
我不会把你关在里面的
I'm not gonna lock you in.
这个让我很是喜欢
This one, doesn't make me cringe.
我对它有特殊的感觉
I had a special feeling about this one.
你知道 就是……
You know, it's, uh,
我想达到的那种境界
it's right where I wanted to be.
造型不错 但不要太过光滑
Good form, but not too slick.