所以都是大地艺术
So, it's all earth work.
这些是大地的嘴巴
These are mouths.
听
Listen.
你必须倾听那些没有说出来的声音
You have to listen to what isn't being said.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
没有听到
I don't think I do.
很多人选择不去倾听
So many people choose not to hear.
肖恩
Sean...
好的
Okay...
喂 -我在肖恩家
Hello. I'm at Sean's.
这里情况不太妙 他不太对劲
Things are not good here. He's not good...
他有点失常了
- - He's really off...
嘿
Hey.
他在哪儿
So, where is he?
还在后院吧
Still in the backyard, I think.
不 你回家去
No, you... You go home.
我能和你一起去 -不用 莉兹
I can... I can go with you. - No, please. Lizzy...
你回家去
You go home.
哇
Whoa... Yeah.
这是我见过最棒的魔术
Best thing I've ever seen.
我说真的 -谢谢
I mean it. - Thank you.
这个手法
Wow. Technique, um...
要一瞬间完成
I mean, it was just a momentary thing...
这谁啊 这什么东西
Who is this? What's this?
哦 真的 这是最糟的作品
Oh, really, just, like, the worst.
你应该看看她早期的作品
But I think you should look at her earlier work
因为那些才是……
because, I think, that's actually what...
这是后女权主义思想
This idea of, like, post feminism ideal.
我会看的
Oh, I would.
我觉得这是相当棒的作品
I think it's actually a pretty good piece, come on.
我要欣赏一番
I need to see it. Yeah, yeah.
我是吉恩 请留言
This is Jean. Leave a message.
妈妈 你那边情况如何
Mom, what's going on over there?
能告诉我吗
Can you fill me in?
你好 我是乔 请留言
Hey, it's Jo. Leave a message.
你的客人占了我的车位
Hey, one of your guests took my parking space.
这可不太好
That is not cool.
还有 提醒你一下
Also, just reminding you that the bird
每隔几小时就要给鸟换纸
needs his paper changed every few hours.
不换的话 会非常恶心
Gets pretty gross in there if you don't change the paper.
我是吉恩 请留言
This is Jean. Leave a message.
妈妈 我真的很想知道情况如何
Mom, I'm really anxious to know what's going on there.
给我回电
Give me a call.
你好 我是乔 请留言
Hey, it's Jo. Leave a message.
我受够没有热水的日子了 乔
You know, I'm so fucking sick of not having hot water, Jo.
真是太折磨人了
It is such a total drag.
让人气不打一处来
And such a shitty thing to do to a person.
我受够了
I'm sick of it.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a great night.
我也要用浴室
I need to use the shower, too.
这里的吗
Here?
浴室被当做储物间 塞满东西了
That shower is a storage space. It's packed.
我家里没有热水 但我需要洗澡
Well, I don't have any hot water and I need a shower.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure it out.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你为什么没回我电♥话♥
Why haven't you called me back?
这里一直很忙
Well, it's been busy here.
你还在那里吗
Are you still there?
我刚离开 他终于睡下了
I just left. He was finally sleeping.
他有很多话要说
He had a lot to say.
你确定他睡着了吗
Are you sure that he's asleep?
他很安静
Well, he was quiet.
他在休息
He was resting.
好吧 晚点打给我
Okay. Well, call me later.
拜
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
鸟呢
Where's the bird?
在屋里
Inside.
你都不管他吗
You left him alone?
他没事的
He's fine.
热水瓶也维持不了太久的
The hot water bottle doesn't even
温度 -莉兹
stay hot that long. Lizzy...
外面都不冷
It isn't even cold out.
我什么时候能用上热水
When's my hot water coming back on?
我在处理了
I'm on it.
你一直这么说 但……
Well, you keep saying that, but...
什么时候弄 明天吗
What are we talking, tomorrow?
我得开车去凯尔索买♥♥新的热水器
I have to drive out to Kelso to get the new heater,
那家伙说他明天来不了
and the guy said he won't be there tomorrow.
但他第二天应该就会来
But he's supposed to be there the next day.
只有那里有热水器吗
Is that the only water heater anywhere?
为什么非得去那里买♥♥
Why does it have to be that one?
因为那里物美价廉
It's the best and cheapest, yeah.
我付了房♥租的
I pay rent, you know?
又没多少
Not that much.
什么
What?
我说你付的房♥租又没多少 就这样
I said you don't pay that much rent, that's all.
你租的很划算 虽然不是没热水的借口
You have a really good deal. It's no excuse for the water.
但对你来说是的
But you do.
拜托别再那样给我留言了
And, please, stop leaving me messages like that.
好吧
All right.
很多奶酪啊
This is a lot of cheese
我觉得大家吃不了这么多
and I don't think that people are gonna eat this much.
他们会吃一点
They'll eat a little bit of it
剩下的就都浪费了
and then the rest of it is gonna go to waste.
莉兹 你的客人
Lizzy, your guests are gonna be here
一会儿就要到了
in a few minutes.
今晚会很特别
It's going to be a special night
没人会在意奶酪的
and no one is going to be looking at the cheese.
他们是来庆祝你
Okay, they're coming to celebrate you
以及你漂亮的作品的
and all of your beautiful work.
怎么了
What's happening?
我想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
我在前往肖恩家
I'm driving over to Sean's.
他说他今晚会来
He said he'd come tonight,
所以我要带他和我一起来
and so I'm bringing him along as my date.
好的 如果你觉得他真的想来
Okay, if you think he really wants to.
他真的想来
Oh, he wants to.
毫无疑问 我们待会见
Of course he does. So, we'll see you soon.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
肖恩要来
Sean's coming.
他不会来打坏东西吧
He's not going to break anything, is he?
看来你没有拿走奶酪
Seems like you're not taking away any cheese.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
看起来太赞了 天啊
It looks amazing! Oh, boy. Oh, boy!
嗨 爸爸 感谢前来
Hi, Dad. Um, thank you for coming.
真棒啊
How nice.
离市区很近 位置很好
It's close to downtown, that's nice.
这个美术馆是一流的
This gallery is first rate.
也许看起来不咋地
I mean, it might not look like much,
但这里有伟大的作品
but they do some really great things here.
要不你们四处看看
Why don't you guys have a look?
或者喝点酒
Or some wine?
那你别介意
Ooh, don't mind if I do.
去拿吧 -好
Go ahead. Yeah.
谢谢 -馨芳葡萄酒
Thank you. - Zinfandel...
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
请给我们来一杯
One of those, please.
椰枣
Dates.
电影精选列表