让陶罐自发形成
There's spontaneity in that pot.
保留其本质
It's its own thing.
你知道中午要去见院长吗
You know you're meeting with the dean at noon?
知道 你能提醒一下杰姬吗 -她知道
Yeah. Can you remind Jackie? - She knows.
我想问问我能不能
And I was wondering if it's okay
明天请个假
if I take tomorrow off work?
我需要请假
I was thinking I might do that.
我有很多事要忙
I'd have a lot of work.
为了展览
For the show.
所以可以吗
So is that okay?
如果我不来
If I don't come in?
莉兹 如果你要请假
Lizzy, if you're taking a personal day,
那就请吧
you're taking a personal day.
好的 那我明天就不来了
Okay, so I won't be in tomorrow.
知道了
I got it.
你和爸爸谈过了吗
And have you talked to Dad?
因为那些人又回到他家了
Because those people are back at his house again.
什么人
What people?
住在他那里的人
The people who stay with him.
你♥爸♥在过他自己的人生
Well, your father is living his own life.
我们祝他一切顺利
And we all wish him the very best.
莉兹 我需要专心工作
Lizzy, I'm focusing here.
我看不懂这是什么课
I can't figure out what class this is.
但我真的很想加入
But I really want to join it.
思维与运动
Thinking and Movement.
啊
Ah.
你是莉兹 对吧
You're Lizzy, right?
你传♥单♥做的很漂亮
You made that nice flyer.
我还没看那篇文章
I haven't gotten to read the article yet,
但我做了传♥单♥
but I made the flyer.
真不错
Cool.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我想给学生们留个好印象
I want to impress those students.
那个传♥单♥真的很漂亮
And the flyer was very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
回头见
Yeah, see you around.
为我们准备的 我等不及想听听
...in store for us and I can't wait to listen.
在等待之余 我们先听听……
But while I wait to listen, let's listen to...
这个……
This is, like, the, uh...
迈克·布卢姆菲尔德 阿尔·库伯超级伴奏
Mike Bloomfield, Al Kooper super session...
嘿 请留言
Hey, you, leave a message.
嘿 肖恩 是我
Hey, Sean, checking in.
我的展览在周一举办 还是在劳伦的展厅
My show opens on Monday. It's at Lauren's again.
如果你不忙 欢迎来看看
If you're not busy maybe you'll come.
好吧
Okay. Well...
晚点再聊
Talk to you later.
拜
Bye.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
他们说他们在做目录
They said they were doing a catalogue
但现在他们说
and now they're like,
“哦 在开展之前准备不好”
"Oh, it won't be ready before the opening."
只有我们的学校是这个逼样
Only our school would do that. God.
不靠谱 -太不靠谱了
Lame. - So lame.
阿比盖尔·菲尔沙因的聚光灯秀
Abigail Firschein spotlight show.
如果没有目录
If there's no catalogue,
就又成了我的论文展
it's just my thesis show all over again.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
经常如此 事情一般都能完成
It'll happen. Things usually get done,
只是无法按时完成
just not on time.
嗯 再说吧
Yeah, we'll see.
不 里奇 里奇 里奇
Oh, no. Ricky! Ricky! Ricky!
里奇 不行
Ricky! No. No.
不行 坏猫
No! Bad cat!
里奇 里奇
Ricky! Ricky!
你个坏猫 出去
Bad cat, bad cat. Get out.
该死
Shit.
哦
Oh...
你个笨鸟
Oh, you dumb bird.
哦
Ooh...
去吧
Off you go.
到别处去 到别处去死
Go somewhere else. Go die somewhere else.
天啊 我真坏
Jesus, I'm bad.
里奇 你个坏猫猫
Ricky, you are bad!
太坏了
Bad.
靠
Shit.
莉兹
Lizzy.
快看啊
Check it out.
我发现了这只可怜的鸟
Found this poor bird.
什么
What?
我发现了只鸟 过来看
I found a bird. Check it out.
嘿 好的
Hey... Yeah...
没事的 没事的
We're good. You're good.
哦 鸽子
Oh, a pigeon.
我想它是被猫咬伤的
I think it was mauled by a cat.
它在后面的花坛里扑腾
It was flapping around out back in the flowerbed.
翅膀受了伤 我想可能断了
His wing is messed up. Broken, I think.
可怜的小东西
Poor little guy.
看看它
Look at this guy.
你会没事的
You're okay...
拿着下
Hold him a sec.
我觉得是奥斯卡干的
I think it was Oscar who did it.
那只猫是个隐患
That cat is a menace.
他们真该把它关起来
They really need to keep him inside.
来吧 我们帮小鸽子疗伤
Come on, let's fix this guy up.
乔
Jo...
我想这就没事了
I think this should be good.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay...
看起来可以吧
Does that look good?
我觉得可以
I think so.
我们需要拿个盒子
Okay, we need a box.
好 等等
Okay... Wait.
好的
Okay.
行了
All right.
人♥民♥塔
Ah, the People Tower.
我大概在大一的时候做过
I probably made this Freshman year.
很经典
That's a classic.
好了
Okay...
给你
There you go.
完美
Perfecto!
我们该拿你怎么办呢
What are we gonna do with you, huh?
我们该怎么办呢
What are we gonna do?
我要去工作了
I gotta get to work.
莉兹 你今天要做什么
Hey, Lizzy, what are you doing today?
我吗
Me?
在家里的工作室工作 我事情很多
Working in the studio from home. I got a lot to do.
我得去国家展览馆安装布展
I have to install at Nationale.
乔 我养着猫的
Jo, I have a cat.
里奇在楼上
Ricky is upstairs,
鸟可以陪你待在工作室
the bird can hang with you in the studio.
我今天请假了
I took today off to work.
它不会惹麻烦的
Aw, this guy is no trouble.
好吗
Right?
行吧
Yeah, I guess.
哇 太棒了 你真好
Wow, super! You're amazing.
我一回家就过来接他
I'll get him back from you as soon as I get home.
你最好了
You're the best.
行吧
Okay.
电影精选列表