噢
Oh, yeah,
你惹得麻烦够多了
you've done enough already.
抱歉
Sorry.
真恶心
Gross.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你为啥在喘气
Why are you panting?
你好 我是乔 请留言
Hey, it's Jo. Leave a message.
嗨 乔 你的鸟不太对劲
Hi, Jo, your bird is acting weird.
我觉得它呼吸不正常
I don't think it's breathing right.
给我回电
Call me back.
你是心脏病发作还是什么
What, are you having a heart attack or something?
本来今天就忙 鸟先生 你还帮倒忙
So much to do today, Mr. Bird, you're not helping.
乔 你的鸟不太对劲
Jo, your bird is acting weird.
我觉得它呼吸不正常
I don't think it's breathing right.
给我回电
Call me back.
看来有人做了不错的包扎
Looks like somebody did a good job with the bandaging.
他呼吸为什么这么重
What about the heavy breathing?
他有点紧张
He's a little stressed.
我不打算打扰他
I'm not going to bother him.
你有给他保暖吗
Have you been keeping him warm?
鸟类喜欢保暖
Birds like to be kept warm.
我在车♥库♥工作室干活 不冷的
I work in a garage studio. It's not cold.
那里很凉爽 但……
It stays cool, but...
我一直在那里上釉 但也不太臭
I've been glazing down there, but that's not too stinky.
或许工作室不是最合适的地方
Well, maybe the studio is not the best place.
你可以在盒子里放一个热水瓶
You could put a hot water bottle in the box.
你有吗
Uh, do you have one?
去药店里买♥♥一个 装满热水
Get one at the drug store. Fill it with hot water.
我家里已经两周没有热水了
No hot water at my place. Going on two weeks now.
你有炉子吗
Do you have a stove?
我有炉子
I have a stove.
那就用水壶或锅烧热一些水
Heat some water in a kettle or a pot,
用毛巾包起来就行了
just wrap it in a towel.
不需要太烫
You don't want it too hot,
温度舒适就行
but comfortable.
就这样吗
That's all?
它只是鸽子
It's a pigeon.
我欠你一顿酒
I owe you some beers.
嗨 鸟怎么样了
Hi. How's the bird?
花了150美元
Cost $150.
我刷的信♥用♥卡♥ 我需要你还给我
I put it on my credit card. I need to be paid back.
150美元 哇哦 他们做了什么
A hundred and fifty dollars? Wow, what'd they do to him?
今天本来是我工作的大日子
It's my one big day for working
却为了照顾你的鸟 完全耽误了
and it got totally screwed up taking care of your bird.
很抱歉给你造成不便
I'm sorry about the day.
你可以从房♥租里扣
You can take the money off the rent.
但你还不了时间
Doesn't get me back the time.
她真漂亮
She's amazing.
我喜欢这个绿色丝♥袜♥
Love the green stockings.
太酷啦
So cool.
真棒
Awesome.
关于鸟的事 我还有什么需要知道的吗
Anything else I should know? About the bird?
我买♥♥了些鸟食 花了3.99美元
I got some bird seed. $3.99.
好的 多谢照顾他
Okay. Thanks for taking care of him.
走吧 小鸟
Come on, petit oiseau.
你要去我的家了
You're coming over to my place.
我们会过得很愉快
We'll have a nice time.
和莉兹说拜拜
Say bye to Lizzy.
拜拜 莉兹
Bye bye, Lizzy.
拜 莉兹
Bye, Lizzy.
早点来是对的
Good move getting here early.
没人跟你抢窑
You got your own kiln.
我不得不通宵加班
I had to pull an all-nighter.
好的
All right...
你可以带它们去六号♥区
You can take them up to cone six.
六号♥区
Cone six.
她真漂亮
She's great.
或许泡一会儿会更好
Maybe soak them a while.
好的
Okay.
我能搞定
I can do that.
我们还有多少作品
How many more pieces we got coming?
只剩一个 我快做好了
Uh, just one. I'm almost there.
行 赶快吧
Okay. Be quick with it.
构图很好
Great framing...
鸟怎么样
How's the bird?
似乎没问题
Seems all right.
我把他放在窗边了
Got him over by the window.
我带他去办公室
I'm gonna take him to the office.
这里太吵了
It's loud in here.
好
Okay.
这是啥
What's this?
鸟
A bird.
是只鸽子
That's a pigeon.
真可爱 它怎么了
Adorable. What happened?
乔发现它的
Jo found it.
兽医认为它的翅膀断了
The vet thinks it has a broken wing
而且很紧张
and is stressed out.
这是什么
What's this?
内德·哈尔特买♥♥的东西
Something Ned Halter ordered.
看起来是私人物品
Well, it looks personal.
告诉内德 他可以到我办公室来拿
Tell Ned he can pick it up in my office.
你带鸽子去看了兽医
You took a pigeon to a vet?
真是疯狂
Now that's crazy.
好 走吧 谢谢 你下班了
Okay, go, thank you. You're off duty.
小姐 我来自塔科马
Miss, I'm from Tacoma.
我们会用BB枪射鸽子 不会带它们去看兽医
We shoot pigeons with BB guns. We don't take them to the vet.
莉兹带鸽子去看兽医
Yo, Lizzy took a pigeon to the vet.
她认为鸽子太紧张了
She thinks the pigeon is stressed out.
在1971年……
Before he journeyed...
他乘飞船登月之前
...in his spaceship to the Moon in 1971,
星际宇航员艾伦·谢泼德
Starfield astronaut Allan Shepard
不认为他能……
didn't think he'd be...
嘿 孩子
Hey, kiddo.
给你的 -谢谢 请进
For you. - Ooh, thank you come in.
绑♥架♥我的人很想见你
My captors are dying to meet you.
李 多萝西 我女儿莉兹
Lee, Dorothy, my daughter, Lizzy.
这位就是莉兹啊 百闻不如一见
So, this is Lizzy! Wonderful to meet you.
我们听过你所有的事
We've heard all about you.
多萝西和李♥刚♥从加拿大过来
Dorothy and Lee have just come down from Canada.
对 我们欣赏了维多利亚花♥园♥
Yeah, we were standing in the gardens of Victoria.
是上周吗
Last week?
非常好看 -美翻天了
So beautiful. - Really beautiful.
你看过吗
Have you been?
没有
No.
你看过的
Yes, you have.
你小时候就在这儿
You were there when you were little.
好吧 那我看过
Oh, okay. Well, yes, then.
失陪一下
Well, excusez-moi.
我要上个厕所
I must go to the toilette.
比尔 李能煮点咖啡吗
Oh, Bill, shall Lee make some coffee?
请自便 亲爱的
Knock yourself out, my dear.
对了 你的咖啡快喝完了
You're about out of coffee by the way.
我们的低脂牛奶也快没了
And we're running low on 1% milk,
如果要列清单 把它加上
if we're making a list.
还不是因为你半夜偷吃麦片
Oh, that's your middle of the night cereal eating.
被她逮到了
Well, she's got me there.
爸爸 他们要待多久
Dad, how long are they staying?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
他们到底住在哪里
Well, where do they live anyway?
冬天住墨西哥 夏天住加拿大
They winter in Mexico and summer in Canada,