我可以给她打上四针
I could give her four injections.
最后一针,一剑封喉
Then, with the last one, an overdose.
那样我们就安全了
Then we'd be safe.
无论那检察官发现什么,我们都安全了
No matter what the districtattorney's office found, we'd be safe.
请帮我接通斯图尔特中尉,谢谢
Get me Lt. Stewart, please.
这种疗法本身是由一系列的休克组成的
The treatment itself consists of a series of shocks...
主要过程是注射胰岛素
brought on by injections of insulin.
胰岛素剂量和休克等级逐步增加
The dosage and the degree of shock is gradually increased...
直到达到我们的预期值,也就是病人身体系统所能坚持的最高临界点
until we've reached what we feel is the limit the patient's system can stand.
如果你们坚持要给珍妮特做这种疗法,你们有几成把握治好她?
Well, if you do give Janet this insulin,how certain can you be it'll help her?
我既不是神仙也不是先知,中尉
I'm neither a miracle man nor a prophet, Lieutenant.
如果医学能像科学那样准确而不是像艺术那样多变
If medicine were an exact science, and not an art...
我可能可以告诉你有几成把握
I might be able to tell you.
你认为这是个办法?
But you think there's a chance?
是的
Yes, I do.
我。。。我曾经在部队里见过这种疗法
I-I have seen it work in the Army.
- 好吧,医生,试试看吧
- All right, Doctor. Go ahead and try it.
- 好
- Fine.
我们明早开始治疗
We'll begin the treatment tomorrow morning.
治疗时间拟定一个半小时
We'll give her about an hour and a half.
看着她
Now watch her.
- 哦!哦!
- Oh! Oh!
- 葡萄糖,增加剂量
- Dextrose. We'll bring her out now.
不
No.
- 哈维医生在吗?
- Is Dr. Harvey in?
- 在,他在里面
- Yes. He's in.
你有预约吗?
Do you have an appointment?
和你商议我很乐意,医生
I'll be glad to consultwith you, Doctor.
抱歉这样闯进来。。。。
I'm sorry to break in this way-
- 我秘书会预约的
- My secretary will make the appointment.
- 我不得不见你,医生
- I had to see you.
是关于我太太的,她准备接受胰岛素休克治疗
It's about my wife. She's been getting insulin shock treatments-
等一会,小伙子,哦,是斯图尔特中尉啊
Now, just a moment, young man.Oh. It's Lt. Stewart.
我们曾用这种疗法治好过一些病人
Well, we've had some wonderful results with insulin.
但是经过三个疗程,她还是坚称
But after three treatments she still insists...
她看到克罗斯医生用烛台杀死了他妻子
she saw Dr. Cross murder his wife with a candlestick.
- 杀了他妻子?
- Murder his wife?
- 是的,她说克罗斯要杀老婆
- Yes, and she says he's trying to kill her.
这是一种很常见的幻觉
Well, that's a very common delusion.
克罗斯太太确实死了,而克罗斯医生那时确实住在那酒店里
Mrs. Cross is dead and Dr. Cross did live in our hotel.
你们和克罗斯在同一家酒店?
You and the Crosses were in the same hotel?
- 贝尔蒙特·阿姆斯大酒店
- The Belmont Arms.
- 寺伐?
- I see.
- 她什么时候说这话的?昨天吗?
- And when was it she said that? Yesterday?
- 是的,在治疗后
- Yes, after the treatment.
嗯
Hmm.
侬晓得伐,尽管很难一概而论
You realize, it's hard to make generalizations...
但通常来讲,经过胰岛素休克疗法的病人
but, as a rule, the patient is completely normal...
会立即恢复往常
immediately after insulin shock.
在这段清醒时期之后病人可能再度出现幻觉
They may relapse into their hallucination after this lucid period...
但在那一刻,无论情况多糟
but for that moment,no matter how bad the case...
病人说的是事实
the patient speaks the truth.
您的意思是,据您的判断。。。
You're telling me,in your own way, that...
珍妮特是正常的
that Janet's normal-
她确实看到了有关克罗斯的事,克罗斯想方设法让我们以为珍妮特疯了
That she's got something on Cross,
and he's pretending she's crazy...
- 目的是掩盖他的罪行
- to save his own neck.
- 此话为时过早,不过。。。
- I'm not saying quite that, but-
您看看这个,医生
Will you read this, Doctor?
请接通克罗斯医生疗养院电♥话♥
Get Dr. Cross at his sanatorium, please.
简直难以置信
It seems inconceivable.
- 你好,克罗斯医生
- Hello, Dr. Cross.
- 不好意思,哈维医生
- I'm sorry, Dr. Harvey.
克罗斯医生正在治疗斯图尔特太太
Dr. Cross is with Mrs. Stewart.
不,先生,史蒂文医生今天休假
No, sir. This is Dr. Stevens?day off.
知道了,谢谢
I see. Thank you.
中尉,集♥合♥,准备团战
Well, Lieutenant,I think a trip is in order.
她是唯一一个目击者,理查德
She's the only onewho knows, Richard.
不管奥尼尔或其他人说什么
No matter what O'Neill says or anyone else.
只要她不省人事,我等可高枕无忧矣
If she's out of the way,we've nothing to worry about.
随他们怎么含沙射影,猜东猜西,这女的作不了证,一切都是白搭
They can hint and guess all they want,but without her, they have nothing.
哦!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
我不能这么做,阿联。葡萄糖,我得救她
I can't do it, Elaine. Dextrose.I've got to bring her out of it.
- 不,不,你不能,迪克,你别!
- No. No, you can't. Dick, you can't.
- 哦!
- Oh!
给我葡萄糖,阿联,我得救她!必须救她!
Dextrose, Elaine.I've got to save her. I've got to.
- 别浪了!人头优先!这个坎一定得过去!
- You can't. We've got to go through with it.
- 我良心上过不去!
- I can't go through with it.
- 你轻重分不分的?!搞定她我们就没事了!
- It's her life or ours! No one will ever know.
- 放开我,阿联
- Get off me, Elaine-
- 理查德,听我说!
- Richard, listen to me.
- 放开我
- Let go of me.
- 理查德,我爱你!
- Richard, I love you.
- 放手!
- Let go.
理查德!理查德!
Richard! Richard!
- 克罗斯医生,他人呢?
- Dr. Cross, where is he?
- 在斯图尔特太太病房♥
- With Mrs. Stewart.
跟我来,可能需要你帮忙
Come along. I may need you.
强心剂,快
Adrenaline, quickly.
别担心,帅哥,几个钟头后她就会恢复如初
Don't worry, son. She'll come out of it in a couple of hours...
再过两三天你就能带她回家了
and you'll be able to take her home in two or three days.
大恩不言谢,医生
I'm very grateful to you, Doctor.
- 保罗
- Paul.
- 哦,珍妮特,宝贝
- Oh, Janet, darling.
九月十三日
September 13.
针对珍妮特·斯图尔特的病例
In the case of Janet Stewart...
今天我第四次使用
I gave her insulin shock again today...
休克疗法
for the fourth time.
请等我一会儿
Can you give me a minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
哈维医生成功完成了医治
Dr. Harvey completed the treatments successfully...
本病例诊疗完毕
and the case is closed.