迅速恶化
is deteriorating rapidly.
如果持续变坏,我们就不得不采取措施
If this continues,we will have to take steps...
送他到更适宜的精神病院
to put him in a more suitable institution.
她已精疲力尽,你不必多虑
She's exhausted.You haven't got far to go.
阿联,周末你一个人在这能搞定吗?
Elaine, do you think you could manage it here alone for the weekend?
当然能啊,咋的了?
Certainly. Why?
箱子应该明天到那
The trunk should be there tomorrow.
我一直在想,度假屋那没有佣人
I've been wondering.There are no servants at the lodge.
如果没人怎么接收快递?
What'll happen when there's no one there to receive it?
没事的,快递小哥会把箱子搁在玄关那
Nothing. They'll just leave it on the back porch.
- 你几时动身?
- When are you leaving?
- 明日
- Tomorrow.
按约定哈维医生今天下午会到这
Dr. Harvey's due here this afternoon.
哈维?来这?干嘛?
Harvey? Coming here? For what?
斯图尔特要求换个主治
Stewart requested a consultation.
你不会让哈维去诊断那女人吧?
You're not going to let him examine her?
如果我说不,那就尴尬了
How would it have looked if I'd said "no?"
- 那家伙估计怀疑了
- He might discover something.
- 他没有理由怀疑
- He has no reason to be suspicious.
- 你不能冒这个险,我要阻止你
- You can't risk it. I won't let you.
- 我知道我在做什么,阿联
- I know what I'm doing, Elaine.
亲爱的,你脑子现在有点不大灵光
Darling, you're not thinking clearly.
我脑子这辈子从没像现在这么灵光过
I've never seen things so clearly before in my whole life.
- 一会给我看看脊椎麻醉测试报告
- You'll send me a report on her spinal test?
- 是,哈维医生
- Yes, Doctor Harvey.
- 还有其他化验抽样
- And the other specimens.
- 是
- Yes.
你知道吗,小理,你说病人是因为丈夫的迟到
You know, Richard,I'm not sure I completely agree...
导致休克,这点我不敢苟同
this was all brought on by her husband's late arrival.
这是外因性休克
That was a contributing circumstance.
我感觉应该有其他原因
I feel there may have been something else.
当然了,确实外因性更常见,师♥父♥,但我没有发现任何证据表明是外因性休克
Well, that's always possible. Of course, sir.But I've found no evidence of it.
只是猜测
Just speculation.
- 来根雪茄吗,师♥父♥?
- Will you have a cigar, sir?
- 好啊,谢谢
- Yes. Thank you.
继续使用目前的治疗方法看病人病情进展如何
Let's continue the present treatment and see how she comes along.
- 是,师♥父♥
- Yes, sir.
- 我注意到了,小理,你给她打了镇静剂
- I notice, Richard,you've been giving her sedatives.
是的,我打了,有段时间她不肯配合
Yes, I have. She's been pretty difficult at times.
镇静剂我一般较少用,如果长♥期♥使用
I'd go easy on them.If she's under sedation...
就难以让病人恢复正常
there's no way of knowing when she comes back to normal.
不,我已经计划在接下来的24小时内对她停止注射镇静剂
No. I had planned to take her off them within the next 24 hours.
那好,对了,玛格丽特呢?
Fine. By the way, how's Margaret?
- 我正要去陪她度假
- I'm joining her at the lodge.
- 代我向她问好
- Give her my regards when you see her.
- 我会的,谢谢你,师♥父♥
- I will. Thank you, sir.
- 我最好去和那小伙子聊聊
- Well, I better talk with the young man.
有时候还真不好说哪个更难对付:是病人还是病人家属?
Sometimes I wonder which are more difficult: patients or their families.
- 嗨,美女
- Hiya, beautiful.
- 嗨
- Hi.
唉,今晚这鬼天气,你不会给我
Yeah, what a night.You don't happen to know a blonde...
介绍个美女陪我过夜吧?
who'd like to relax with me, do ya?
- 我知道你不会的
- That's what I thought you'd say.
- 来杯咖啡么?
- Coffee?
谢谢
Please.
可怜的爱德华兹,这种暴风雨把他吓坏了
And poor Edwards-These storms don't do him any good.
他吓得躲进病房♥,重重地关上门
He kept ducking into his closet and slamming the door.
我最后只好把门锁上
I finally had to lock it.
- 你的病人如何?
- How's your patient?
- 应该没事吧
- All right, I guess.
我跟她老公聊了几句,这种事还真挺憋屈的
I was talking with her husband. It's kinda tough...
好不容易回家团聚没想到妻子却成这副样子
coming home and finding your wife in that condition.
是啊
Yes.
我搞不懂克罗斯医生的疗法
I can't figure Dr. Cross's treatment.
为什么不让那可怜的老公靠近他老婆?
Why keep the poor guy from seeing his wife?
我觉得如果病人看到老公在身边病情应该会好转啊
Think it would help snap her out of it if she saw more of him.
克罗斯医生不想让病人过度兴奋
Dr. Cross doesn't want to get her excited.
毕竟,导致休克最主要是因为担心她丈夫
After all, the attack was brought on by worry over him.
是啊
Yeah.
这雷好响
That was close.
就寝时间到了,你最好给病人盖好被子让她睡个安稳觉
It is time to turn in. You better tuck your patient in and get a good night's sleep.
- 看来我该去楼上了
- Guess I should be up there now.
- 医生偶尔可以不值班是真的吗?
- Is it true doctors get a night off once in a while?
真的遇上调休,你反而会不知道怎么打发辰光
If you had a night off, you wouldn't know what to do with it.
是吗?我会吗?
Wouldn't I? Wouldn't I?
- 晚安,医生
- 晚安
- Good night, Doctor.
- Good night.
- 又是一个暴风雨的周末
- 我今晚得值班
- Well, another stormy weekend.
- It isn't my night off.
不过这雨帮简捡了个便宜
Well, anyway, the rainwill help Jane on her day off.
谁在那?
Who's there?
怎么是你,爱德华兹先生,你不该在这里
Why, Mr. Edwards,you shouldn't be in here.
- 来,我带你回。。。
- 不,我。。我。。。
- Come. I'll take you back-
- Don't. I-I-
快来人!
Hurry!
爱德华兹!
Edwards!
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
我们不会让雷阵雨伤害到你的
We won't let the storm hurt you.
你乖乖回你的房♥,好么,爱德华兹先生
You're coming back to your room,aren't you, Mr. Edwards?
你去不去,爱德华兹先生
Aren't you, Mr. Edwards?
这就对了,来吧
That's fine. Come along.
- 照顾好他,弗兰克
- Take care of him, Frank.
- 是,医生,走吧,先生
- Yes, Doctor. Come along, sir.
- 你没事吧,易联?
- Are you all right, Elaine?
- 没事
- Yes.
好了,好了,斯图尔特太太,没事了
There, there, Mrs. Stewart, It's all over.
他杀了她!他打她的头,杀了她!
He killed her! He hit her on the head, and he killed her!
她丈夫杀了她!
Her husband killed her!
爱德华兹后半夜趋于平静
Edwards became very violent last night.
今晨,我们发现他私藏了一把钥匙
This morning, we foundthat he had a key hidden away.
于是我命令员工将门锁换了
I ordered the lock on his door to be changed.
至于斯图尔塔太太,她深受幻觉痛苦
As for Mrs. Stewart, she's suffering from hallucinations.
她一直声称目击到一起谋杀案
She keeps insisting that she witnessed a murder...
显然。。。
which, obviously-
请进
Come in.
- 哦,你好,中尉
- Oh. Hello, Lieutenant.
- 他们跟我说你在这
- They told me I'd find you here.
- 希望我没有打扰你工作
- I hope I'm not interrupting.
- 没有
- Not at all.
- 这两天身心俱疲吧?
- It's kinda rough, isn't it?
- 是啊
- Yeah.
我太太神智不清了,她老说胡话说看到杀人
She's out of her head.She's got a crazy idea she saw a murder.
- 我该怎么办?
- What am I going to do?
- 你该耐心等待,她正受很好的照料
- Ah, you're gonna sit tight. She's in good hands.
大家都叫我等待等待,可是。。。
So they keep telling me, but-
可是她病得更重了
Oh, she's getting worse.
我想带她回旧金山第一人♥民♥医院
I'm thinking of taking her back to San Francisco to a hospital there.
额。。。我若是你的话不会这么做,中尉
I, uh- I wouldn't do that,if I were you, Lieutenant.
克罗斯医生的医术是顶级的,这点你知道
Dr. Cross is tops. You know that.
你还请过哈维师公问诊,恐怕再也找不到比他们二位更好的了
You brought Harvey in to consult.You can't do any better than that.
可我不能干坐着眼睁睁看她日益恶化
But I can't just sit around and watch her get worse.
我得做点什么
I've got to do something.
中尉,不管怎样我是不会忽悠你的,到目前为止,我们努力
I wouldn't try to kid you for the world. So far, we've tried...
通过静息疗法,辅以简单食物,使她精神缓和
to snap her out of it with quiet and rest and simple foods.
其实我们还有其他很多疗法
There are a dozen other things we can do-
- 电击疗法,胰岛素休克疗法
- Electric therapy, insulin shock.
- 胰岛素休克?
- Insulin shock?
部队里曾用来对付那些乱发脾气的士兵
They use that in the Army on guys who... blow their tops.
因为那很管用,不过你不希望给你太太用吧?
Because it often helps, but you're not gonna turn it down, are you?
- 不
- No.