旧金山
贝尔蒙特·阿姆斯大酒店
噢,小姐!
Oh, Lady!
干我们这行之所以失业就是因为客人没给钱
That's how guys lose their jobs-not collecting fares.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我想我有些激动过头了
- 谢谢,小姐
- I guess I'm a little excited.
- Thank you, lady.
- 晚上好
- 晚上好,我是斯图尔特太太
- Good evening.
- Good evening. I'm Mrs. Stewart.
请问能给我我丈夫的房♥间号♥吗?
Would you give me my husband's room number please?
- 斯图尔特中尉
- 斯图尔特中尉?
- Lieutenant Stewart.
- Lieutenant Stewart.
是的,他今天会到
Yes. He's arriving today.
房♥间是我在携程预订的,订房♥人名字是保罗·斯图尔特中尉夫妇
I wired for the reservation Lt. and Mrs. Paul Stewart.
您说您订过房♥了?
You say you wired for a reservation?
是的,保罗·斯图尔特太太
Yes- Mrs. Paul Stewart.
恐怕这里有点问题,显然您的预订我们并没有确认
I'm afraid there's been a slipup.Apparently your wire wasn't received.
但是我三天前就订了呀
But I sent it three days ago.
抱歉,斯图尔特太太,我也无能为力
Well, I'm sorry.There's nothing I can do for you.
你意思是我不能在这过夜了?
You mean I can't stay here?
我也希望能您忙,但现在我们的房♥间都订满了
I wish I could help,but we're completely booked up.
但我必须在这过夜,我和我先生只有在这里才能会合
But I've got to stay here. This is
the only place we can find each other.
两年来我都觉得他死了...
I thought for two years he was dead...
现在我也不知道他是受伤了还是怎么着了
and now I don't know if he's been hurt or what.
请您别沮丧,太太,也许我能安排点什么
Please don't be upset.Perhaps I can arrange something.
- 瓦特斯先生入住了吗?
- 没有,先生,他明天才会入住
- Has Mr. Walters checked in yet?
- No, sir. Not until tomorrow.
很好,那我们就帮她们安排在816-C
Fine. Then we can give them 816-C.
不过明天中午您就必须得退房♥了
But you'll have to leave by noon tomorrow.
是,当然,非常感谢
Yes, of course. Thank you very much.
不客气,您能登记一下吗?
Not at all. Will you register please?
珍妮特,珍妮特!
Janet. Janet!
珍妮特,是我,让我进来,珍妮特
Janet, it's me. Let me in, Janet.
珍妮特,我回来了
Janet, I'm home.
- 保罗!
- 你为什么不开门呢,珍妮特?
- Paul!
- Why don't you open the door, Janet?
- 珍妮特,把门打开!
- 保罗!保罗,我亲爱的!
- Janet, please open the door!
- Paul! Paul, darling!
保罗!保罗!不要走!保罗!
Paul! Paul! Don't go away! Paul!
保罗!等等!
Paul! Wait!
保罗!等等!我打不开门!
Paul! Wait! I can't open the door!
珍妮特!帮帮我!
Janet! Help me!
珍妮特!我找不到你在哪!
Janet! I can't find you!
你在哪里,珍妮特?
Where are you, Janet?
珍妮特!珍妮特!
Janet! Janet!
保罗?
Paul?
保罗!
Paul!
你好
Hello.
我是斯图尔特太太,我先生来了吗?
This is Mrs. Stewart.Did my husband come in?
没事了,谢谢
No, thank you.
你跟踪我,玛格丽特,你一直在盯梢我
You followed me, Margaret.You've been spying on me.
我尾♥行♥了你几个月,看你像个傻♥逼♥似的丢人现眼
I have been watching you for months making a fool of yourself.
- 我不这么认为
- 把她带这来
- I don't think so.
- Bringing her here.
- 易联差不多准备走了
- 我打断的还不够早吗?
- Elaine was just about to leave.
- I didn't interrupt too soon?
也许事情应该这样了解,玛格丽特
Perhaps it's just as well things worked out like this,Margaret.
我已经,已经准备请你和我离婚了
I've- I've decided to ask you for a divorce.
- 离婚?我为什么要离婚?
- 嗯...
- A divorce? Why should I divorce you?
- Well-
得了,玛格丽特,我们都理智点吧,我们之间已经灰飞烟灭了
Please, Margaret, let's be sensible.
Whatever we had for one another is gone.
过去我们一直不敢承认,但事实就是如此
We've been afraid to admit it before, but it's true.
易联和我...嗯,我爱她
Elaine and I- Well, I love her.
- 你除了自己,对谁都不是真爱
- 拜托,玛格丽特
- You never loved anyone but yourself.
- Please, Margaret.
- 我以前对你够好的了,现在你却喜欢少♥妇♥
- 不是这样的
- I was good enough for you once.Now you want someone younger.
- It's not that way.
只是,我再也无法和你相处下去了
It's just that I-I can't go on with you any longer.
好吧,理查德,离就离吧
All right, Richard-You can have your divorce.
你说的对,我们形同陌路了,但我有自己的尊严
You're right. We are strangers.But I have some pride.
- 以后不会有人觉得是你把我扫地出门的
- 别这样,玛格丽特
- No one's going to think you've cast me off-
- Please, Margaret.
你喜欢易联,得到了她,但人们会知道真♥相♥的
You want Elaine- Have her,
but people are going to know the truth.
我要曝光,从你和你的小女友第一天在我公♥寓♥里偷♥情♥开始
I'll start by telling the clerk you've been
entertaining your girlfriend in our apartment.
我要向媒体曝光,到时候那个谨慎无比的理查德
Then I'll call the newspapers.
Careful, cautious Richard...
就会毁掉自己的一切,就因为玩了一个低级的女人
destroying everything he is
for the sake of a cheap-
- 手拿开
- 是你自找的,我现在就打电♥话♥给你的基友
- Get away from that phone.
- You asked for it. I'll enjoy telling your friends-
把电♥话♥放下!我恨你!
Leave that phone alone! I hate you!
- 早上好
- 早上好,先生
- Good morning.
- Good morning, sir.
- 我是斯图尔特中尉
- 哦对,中尉先生,我们在等您呢
- I'm Lt. Stewart.
- Oh yes, Lieutenant. We've been expecting you.
您太太会很高兴见到您的,先生
Your wife's gonna be glad to see you, sir.
布莱克先生,这位是斯图尔特中尉,布先生是我们的经理
Mr. Blake, this is Lt. Stewart.Mr. Blake's our manager.
中尉,您可让我们苦等了,真高兴您能到来
Lieutenant, you really had us worried.I'm glad you finally got here.
天气原因飞机晚点,气象预报把我们害惨了
I wasn't sure. The weatherman threw the book at us.
- 好吧,衷心欢迎您的到来
- 816-C,兄弟
- Well, you're in for a real welcome.
- 816-C, boy.
哦,不用,我想给她一个惊喜
Oh, that's all right.I'd kind of like to surprise her.
- 好的,先生
- 谢谢
- Very well, sir.
- Thanks.
珍妮特
Janet.
宝贝,怎么了?
Darling, what's the matter?
珍妮特,珍妮特,是我,我是保罗
Janet. Janet, it's me. It's Paul.
珍妮特!
Janet!
喂?喂,前台?我是斯图尔特中尉
Hello? Hello, operator?This is Lt. Stewart calling.
请立刻把医生叫到816-C好吗?情况紧急,谢谢
Can you send a house doctor to 816-C right away? It's very urgent. Thank you.
怎么样?
Well?
怎么回事?
What is it?
她怎么了,医生?
What's wrong with her, Doctor?
我不确定,我认为她经历了某种程度的休克
I'm not sure. I think she's suffering from some sort of shock.
实不相瞒,中尉,这种情况超出了我的业务范围
I'll be frank with you, Lieutenant.This is a little outside my line.
你一定能做些什么的
There must be something you can do for her.
我们应该叫一个神经专家——精神病医生过来
We ought to call in a nerve specialist- a psychiatrist.
- 您能推荐一位吗?
- 酒店里有位很好的专家——克罗斯医生
- Can you suggest one?
- There's a very good man in the hotel- Dr. Cross.
如果幸运的话,我们会请到他的
If we're lucky, we might find him in.
我是布莱尔医生,能帮我看看克罗斯医生在吗?
Uh, this is Dr. Blair. Will you see if Dr. Cross is in for me?
谢谢
Thanks.
克罗斯对这方面有很丰富的经验
Cross has had a lot of experience with this sort of thing.
我接个骨,治个酒精中毒什么的还是可以的
I'm all right for a broken arm or an old-fashioned hangover...
但碰到精神上的问题,我...
but when it comes to the mind, well-
哈罗,克罗斯医生,我是酒店里的布莱尔,你好
Uh, Hello, Dr. Cross.This is Blair in the hotel. How are you?
话说,我正碰到你擅长领域的问题
Say, I've run into something that's right up your alley.
我这有一位客人休克了
One of the guests here has had some sort of shock.
不,我也不知道是什么原因
No, I-I don't know what caused it.
噢,你会来?哦你人真好
Oh, would you? Well, that's mighty nice of you.
谢谢,医生,在816-C
Thanks, Doctor-816-C.
他一会就过来
He'll be right with us.
我上次见到我太太时她还那么活蹦乱跳
She was so alive when I saw her last.
我无法相信眼前的这一幕
I can't quite believe this.
最好别胡思乱想,中尉,我不想又多一名患者
Better snap out of it, Lieutenant.I don't want another patient.
克罗斯是我们这最好的医生
Dr. Cross is one of the best men in this part of the country.
他能出诊我肾是欣慰
I'm very happy that he's going to have a look at it.
真不明白,这会是什么原因呢?
I don't get it. What could have brought it on?
我也希望能告诉你,但人脑就是很奇怪
I wish I could tell you.The mind's a strange instrument.
能吓到我的东西可能对你一点作用都不起
What affects me may not bother you in the slightest.