Godfrey?
什么
What?
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
我想我们已经准备好登场了 是吗
I think we're ready for our debut. Don't you?
戈弗雷
Godfrey?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
妈的 是的 我是莱西的朋友
Fuck. Yes. Okay, I'm a friend of Lacey's.
我需要更多的细节
I'm gonna need more details than that.
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
莱西在隔壁房♥间 被特伦斯搞得不行了
Lacey is in the next room, getting fucked up by Terrance.
你是谁
Who are you?
我有钥匙 我想我能让你离开这里
I have this key thing and I think I can get you outta here,
但是妈的 我不能
but fuck, I can't.
是的 珍妮丝…
Yeah, Janice...
珍妮丝 那个和你一起工作的女人
You know, Janice, the nice lady you worked with?
她帮我找到了你
She helped me find you.
珍妮丝 部门的珍妮丝
Janice? Janice from the department?
是的 你也被解雇了
Yeah. And you're also fired.
狗屎
Shit.
是的我知道 但是让我们专注于当下
Yeah, I know, but let's just focus on living.
他妈的 部分自♥由♥
Fuck yes! Partial freedom.
好吧
Okay.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get outta here.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
苏西
Suzzie.
-我是戈弗雷 -好的
- I'm Godfrey. - Okay.
班
Bam.
丹
Dan?
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
莱西 你看起来气色很好
Lacey, you look magnificent.
真正的艺术需要勇气
True art takes courage.
-莱西 -嘿
- Lacey! - Hey!
你盯着她
You keep an eye on her.
噢 女士 在别人工作的时候打断他们
Oh, lady, it is so rude to interrupt people
是很不礼貌的 你知道吗
when they're working, you know that?
特伦斯
Terrance?
特伦斯
Terrance?
特伦斯 她在蠕动
Terrance, she's squirming.
特伦斯
Terrance?
特伦斯
Terrance?
我要杀了你
I'll kill you!
特伦斯 特伦斯 特伦斯 回来 特伦斯
Terrance! Terrance! Terrance! Come back, Terrance!
啊 特伦斯 特伦斯
Ahh! Terrance! Terrance!
我去 特伦斯
Holy shit! Terrance!
不 我…特伦斯
No! I... Terrance!
你一直是我们的忠实顾客
You've been such a loyal customer to us,
我把她带进来的时候
that when I bring it in,
我会给你留一个好位置 就在前面
I'm gonna give you a nice spot, right at the front.
抓住她
Get her!
好吧 我们需要帮助 我们需要帮助
Okay. We need help. We need help.
离我远点
Get away from me!
快接电♥话♥
Pick up.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up.
妈的…
Fuck...
你闻起来很好
You smell good.
你要什么我都给你
I'll give you anything you want.
你吃得好 不吸毒不喝酒
You eat well. No drugs, no drinking.
你要照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
真是太可惜了
It's a damn shame.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我们该走了
We should go.
我想这些是我的
I think these are mine.
你在跟踪我吗
You following me?
我也可以问你同样的问题
Could ask you the same thing.
你看起来…
You look...
强制退休对我很有好处
Forced retirement's been good to me.
我该去旅行了 去看望我的女儿
It's time for me to travel, visit my daughter.
你呢
You?
你现在在做什么维持生计
What are you doing for sustenance these days?
我暂时还有存货
I'm stocked for the time being.
想看看冰箱能给你带来什么吗
See what a fridge will get you?
总比去街上抢人要好
Beats snatching people off the streets.
你肯定把我的名单烧了
You sure burned through my list.
把我的名单烧掉了
Burned through my list.
我的心在滴血 戈弗雷
My heart bleeds, Godfrey.
查理
Charlie.
我的朋友们叫我查理
My friends call me Charlie.
查理…
Charlie...
是吗
Yeah?
我的真名叫莉莉丝
My real name is Lilith.
莉莉丝 回头见
I'll see you around, Lilith.
我不知道你对我有什么要求
I don't know what you want with me.
我甚至不知道你是否存在
I don't even know if you exist.
但我不能浪费时间去猜测
But I can't waste time trying to guess.
这不是没完没了的生活…
It's not the endless life...
…或者需要吞噬它…
...or the need to devour it...
…这就是我对生活的态度
...it's what I do to life -
我浪费时间
I kill it.
喂
Ahoy there.
这些都是你做的
You do all these?
你是谁 你怎么进来的
Who are you? How'd you get in here?
待在原地别动
Stay right where you are.
不要动
Don't move.
你和我需要谈一谈
You and I need to have a little chat.
我是来摧毁它的 这就是为什么我不能有…
I'm made to destroy it. That's why I can't have one of my own...
要续杯吗
Refill for your coffee?
-不了 谢谢 -好的
- No thanks. - Okay.
…即使我试过
...even if I tried.
世界末日就要来了
The apocalypse is coming.
我需要你帮我找个人
And I need your help to find somebody.
我为我很久以前做的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry for what I did so long ago.
我曾经有过一个孩子 一个儿子
I had a child once - a son.
我很想他
I'd like to miss him,
但我记不起他的脸
but I can't picture his face.
我不能
I can't.
所以 我很好奇
So, I'm curious -
你什么时候才能放过我
when will you be done with me?
拜托…
Come on...
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
狗屎
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
不 只是…
No. Just...
食物吗 你喜欢食物吗 嘿
Food? Do you like food? Hey?
来吧
Come on.
看看我有什么
Let's see what I have.
电影精选列表