Imagine our surprise
你想象不到我们有多吃惊
when we were trying to hoist her into the van.
她是一只肥鸡
She's one dense little bird.
你想要一个红色的房♥间
So, you want a red room.
真的吗
For reals?
你要怎么运输她
How you gonna transport it?
她需要保持昏迷和安全
Well, she's gonna need to be unconscious and secured.
不过 我需要有人帮忙
I will need someone to help carry her, though.
很好 我们会在今晚的招待会上现场展示
Fine. We'll do a live one at tonight's reception,
如果一切顺利 我就把她拍卖♥♥掉
and if it goes well, then I'll auction it off.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞快点吧
Do it soon.
你说什么 莱西
What was that, Lacey?
把我扔在这里
Leave me here.
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we do that?
我失去了它
I lost it.
失去了什么
Lose what?
说真的 你有什么呢
Seriously, what you got?
脑子 爪子 肠子 嗯
Your mind? Your edge? Your bowels? Hmm?
是什么
What is it?
嗯
Hmm?
嘿
Hey.
回到测试模式
Back to test pattern.
很好 我现在去打电♥话♥
Fine. I'll start making calls.
特伦斯…
Terrance...
你绝对不能放纵自己 好吗
You make sure you don't overindulge, okay?
小睡一会儿 你看起来糟透了
Take a nap. You look like shit.
说到肠子和大便
Speaking of bowels
莱西
and shit, Lacey,
你都吃些什么
what's gonna be in yours with your diet, hmm?
你的牙
Your teeth.
好啊 这该死的东西疼死我了
Good. Fuckin' thing is killing me.
是的 就是他
Yup, that's him.
你确定吗
You're sure?
虽然我没看到他这个样子
Well, he never stood like that for me, but yeah,
但看起来很像他
looks like him.
戈弗雷探员一直在工厂区监视他
Detective Godfrey's been staking him out in the Factory District.
让他想到了几年前的人口贩卖♥♥案件
Brought him in a few years back on a human trafficking link,
但什么也没发生
but nothing ever came of it.
我可以向你保证这家伙就是人贩子
I can guarantee you this dude's into that.
什么
How?
那个家伙
That guy.
我曾经为他做过一些工作
I, uh, used to do some work for him
他也涉足了这样的事情
and he dabbled into shit like that.
什么样的工作
What kind of work?
好吧 但如果有什么结果
Okay, but if something were to come of this,
你愿意作证吗
would you be willing to testify?
不 绝对不行
Yeah, no. Not at all.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为我知道他现在在哪里
Because I know where this guy is right now
我知道像我这样的人
and I know people like me
和你这样的人聊天 结果就会和这家伙一样
talking to people like you end up where this guy is.
是的
Yeah.
你要去哪里
Well, where you going?
我不知道 不过谢谢你
I don't know, but thank you.
这很有启发
This was enlightening.
我有你的名片
Got your card.
我注意到你在凝望远方
I keep catching you staring off into the distance.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
有时
Every once and awhile,
我能看到别人看不到的人
I can see someone that no one else can see.
他们在和你说话吗
Were they talking to you?
他们什么也不说
They don't say anything.
嗯
Hmm.
听起来像精神分♥裂♥症
Well, that sounds like schizophrenia to me. Hmm?
我们开始吧
Here we go.
-丹 -是的
- Dan? - Yeah.
滚开
Fuck off.
好的
Sure.
天呐
Good God.
嘿 那不是你的
Hey! That ain't yours.
那不是你的东西 我知道因为我在看
That ain't your stuff. I know 'cause I'm watching it.
好吧 那么…这是谁的?
Okay. But who's... who's is it?
它不是你的
It ain't yours!
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I got that.
那是莱西的
That's Lacey's.
这是莱西的地方
That's Lacey's space,
莱西是个很可怕的人
and she's a real scary person that Lacey.
她叫莱西
Her name is Lacey?
嘿 你需要帮忙吗
Hey, you need some help with that?
如果她回来
If she came back
看到你翻她的东西
and saw you rooting through her stuff,
这对你没好处
it wouldn't be good for you.
她进去了吗
She went in there?
哦 天哪…
Oh, jeez...
是的
Yeah.
她今天早些时候和戴戒指的人一起去的
She went in there earlier today with the guy with the rings.
在那里吗
In there?
是的
Yup.
嘿
Hey!
谢谢
Thanks!
小心点
Be careful.
名字 5秒钟
Name. Five seconds.
我是来找保罗·胡佛的
Um, I'm here to see a Paul Hoover.
那不是你能叫的名字
That's not your name.
我是苏西·罗斯布拉
I'm Susie Rothblatt.
我要见保罗·胡佛
I'm here. I'm supposed to meet a Paul Hoover
和杰里… 我不知道他的姓
and a Jerry... I don't know his last name.
杰里…狗屎
Jerry... Shit.
还有特伦斯 特伦斯·莱曼…雷曼德
And, uh, Terrance, Terrance Reman... Remander.
该死的
Damn.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想我认出你了
I thought I recognized you.
进来吧
Get in here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我猜你会想 搜一下我的身
I guess you're gonna wanna, you know, pat me down a bit.
别担心 我不会让你难办的
Don't worry. I won't make it weird for you.
当然
Sure.
钥匙
Keys?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我看过你的作品
Yeah, I've seen your work.
是吗
Yeah.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what it is.
窒息play 你知道的
The asphyxiation stuff, you know,
真的很适合我
just really does it for me.
你是个不错的演员 因为看起来很痛苦
You're some kind of good actor 'cause it looks painful.
我能说什么呢 我是专业的
What can I say? I'm a pro. Right?
好吧 沿着大厅走下去 左边第一个门
Okay. Down the hall, first door on the left.
谢谢
Thanks.
接待会马上就要开始了
Reception's about to start soon, man.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
好棒的派对
Great party.
哦 你好 汤姆
Oh, hi, Tom.
玩得开心
Enjoy yourself.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thank you. - See ya.
她已经准备好被送走了
She's ready to be transported.
让游戏开始吧
Let the games begin.
哦 我喜欢
Oh, I love that.
里面有培根的味道 该死的猪
Smells like bacon in there. Fucking pig.
戈弗雷
电影精选列表