嘿 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
你的钱掉了
You dropped this cash.
不 我没有
Oh, no, I didn't.
你肯定掉了 我看见了
Well, you did. I saw you drop it.
不 那不是我的
No, it's not mine.
你可以拿走 反正也不是我的
You can have it. It's not mine either.
你能别烦我吗
Can you just please leave me alone?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 不 没事的
Hey, hey. No, no, no. It's okay.
没关系 听我说
It's okay. No, no, no. Listen!
- 放开我 -听着 没事的
- Let go of me! - Listen, it's okay.
-放开我 放开 -嘘…
- Let go of me! Let go! - Shh...
你该走了
You should go.
救命
Help me!
不死之身
啊 妈的
Aww, damn it.
快点 老伙计
Come on, you old bitch.
过去两个月有12人失踪
12 missing people in the last two months.
有六具被肢解的尸体
Now, half a dozen dismembered bodies,
他们的手指都不见了
their fingers conspicuously absent.
案件没什么进展
No closer to solving the case.
我的睡眠也是
No closer to getting any sleep.
警局
早上好 戈弗雷 谢谢
Morning, Godfrey. Thanks.
贾尼斯 斯坦普还在牢房♥里吗
Janice, is Stamp still in the tank?
还在那说个不停呢
Still babbling away.
早上 沃恩
Morning, Vaughn.
你会来参加今天早上的简报会吗
You gonna be around for this morning's briefing?
那得看我手上案子的进展
I'll see where my case is at.
你必须来
They're mandatory.
得看我手上案子的进展
I'll see where my case is at.
尽量来吧
Try to make it!
他来了 白头发老头来了
It's here! The white one's here!
嘿
Hey.
你还在和启示录里的四个骑士战斗吗
You still battling the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse?
我又不是疯子
I'm not crazy.
你当然不是
No, of course not.
不过在我改变想法之前
Now, put these damn pants on
把这条该死的裤子穿上
before I start thinking otherwise.
珍妮丝
Janice?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
工厂区有什么动静吗
Any activity in the Factory District?
没有
Sorry.
我要出去一下
I'm gonna step out real quick.
沃恩上尉还在等你…
Uh, Captain Vaughn is...
-我马上就回来 -我应该这样告诉他吗
- I'll be back in a minute. - Is that what I should tell him?
你爱怎么说就怎么说
Tell him whatever you like
因为我会在他生气之前回来的
because I'll be back before it's an issue.
好吧 听起来不错
Okay. Sounds good.
老混♥蛋♥
Evil prick.
嘿 莱西
Hey, Lacey.
莱西
Lacey.
莱西
Lacey!
你让我在带戒指的人出现的时候叫醒你
You wanted me to wake you when the guy with the ring showed up.
是的
Yeah.
那个人出现了
The guy with the ring showed up.
三发了 三发了 老汤姆
Yeah, that's three! That's three, Tommy Boy!
嗯
Huh?
嗨 汤姆
Hey, Tommy...
宝贝 现在该给你个特写镜头了 耶
Now, it's time for your close-up, baby boy. Yeah!
好的 就这样不要动
Yeah, don't move. Stay right there.
“嗨 妈妈”
"Hi, Mom."
对吧
Right?
哦 别那么严肃
Aw, don't be so fucking serious. Come on.
我需要你…
I need you to...
妈的 汤姆 嘿
Fuck, Tommy! Hey!
你再不开枪我就帮你开了
You pull the trigger or I do!
嗯
Huh?
好的
Yeah.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you got this.
哦 是的
Ooh, yeah.
汤姆 这里可是有一堆人等着呢
Hey, Tommy, there's a lot of fucking stalling going on here.
他妈的 快点
Hurry the fuck up!
好的 我知道 好吧
Yeah, I know. Okay.
哦 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you motherfucker!
你个混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个幸运儿
You're a lucky son of a bitch,
这样你就不用去死了
so I'm gonna let you get away with that.
是的 现在有很多人在看
Yeah, we got a lot of people watching.
开始吧
Let's go.
它的脑袋值一大笔钱呢
That's a lot of money around his neck.
你只需要扣动扳机
All you gotta do is pull the trigger.
概率很大
The odds are good.
我知道
I know.
你杀人都不虚
You got no problem killing people.
杀一条狗有什么好犹豫的
What's one lousy dog?
开枪吧 你可以的
Let's go! You got this!
我知道
I know!
哦 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
哦 卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit!
你们看到这个疯婊♥子♥了吗
Yo, y'all see this fucking crazy bitch?!
快走
Go.
快走 滚出去
Go. Get out of here.
你不能和我在一起
You can't stay with me.
帮帮我
Help me!
哦 杰瑞 我在工作
Oh. Jerry, I'm working.
我需要帮助 我需要…需要帮助
I need help! I need... I need help!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我在说话 别那么没礼貌
I'm talking. Don't be rude.
你看到了 我很忙
As you can see, occupied.
是的 我知道…汤姆死了
Yeah. No, I know. Um, Tom's dead.
嗯 好吧 很正常
Hmm. Okay, well, I mean makes sense.
一半一半的几率 对吧
50-50 chance of that, right?
不不 不对 我是说 他不是自杀的
Yeah, no, no. But I mean, like, he didn't kill himself.
有个女人突然闯进来 然后…
Some lady just came in and just fucking, like...
我不知道…
I don't know. Just...
我需要…我需要帮助
I need... I need help!
我需要帮助
I need help.
我刚才说什么来着
What did I just say?
该死的家伙…
Fucking guy...
你所做的是一门艺术
It's an art what you do.
说真的 老板 你一定要来看一下
No, but seriously, boss, you gotta come see this.
这太他妈疯狂了
It's fucking nuts.
我也说不准 一个中年女性 很粗暴
I don't know, man. Maybe middle-aged, gruff.
我不知道该怎么形容她 有点像个流浪汉
I don't know how to describe her, man. Maybe a bum.
她没有给你推销什么东西吗 不是个客户吗
She doesn't rattle off anything in your head? Not a client?
-没有货? -哦 没有 没有
- Not a product? - Oh, no, no.
我肯定记得她的样子
She definitely had a look I'd remember.
你在胡说些什么
What's with all this headshot malarkey?
看 我都不知道我看到了什么 伙计
See, I don't know what I saw anymore, homie.
无所谓 我们给她来一枪就行了
Whatever. We'll shoot her again.
三脚猫汤姆 对吧
Three-stooged Tom, huh?
是啊 一团糟
Yeah, it was fucked up.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
你好
Hello.
这可有点不一样
That's kind of different.
什么 有什么不一样
What? What? What's so different?
妈的
Holy mother of fuck!
嘿
Hey.
电影精选列表