嘿 你有个…
Hey, you got a...
什么鬼
What the hell?
不 拜托
No! please!
嗯
Huh.
杰里…
Jerry...
杰里
Jerry.
杰里
Jerry.
是的 什么 我在
Yeah. What? Yeah?
把上面的东西都关掉
Get whatever's on this off this.
好的
Okay.
然后把它拿给我
Get it to me when you do.
我想看那个视频
I wanna see that video.
好的
Yeah.
所以是这个女人干的
So, uh, this woman did this.
是的
Yeah.
我很感兴趣
Oh, I'm intrigued.
杰里
Jerry.
你把这事告诉梅雷迪思了吗
You, uh, tell Meredith about this?
嗯 没有
Uh-uh. Nope.
做得好 别告诉他
Good lad. Don't.
好的
Okay.
好的 我先回到楼上了
Right. Well, I'm back upstairs.
好吧
All right.
你不想留下来吗
You don't wanna stay?
打扫干净
Clean it up!
天啊 她把手指割下来干嘛
Man, what did she do with the fingers?
这是警告还是什么
Like, is this, like, a message or something?
他妈的 “打扫干净 杰瑞”
Fuck. "Clean it up, Jerry."
真♥他♥妈♥的恶心
Fucking disgusting.
子弹打穿了脑袋
报道这些毫无意义
No sense in reporting this.
谁会相信我
Who'd believe me?
续杯吗
Top off?
这是茶
That was tea.
你看过特色菜了吗
You read the specials?
我只要燕麦粥
I just want oatmeal.
现在有八盎司的肉汁牛排
I've got eight ounce chopped steak smothered in gravy -
只要8.99美元
$8.99.
半块牛犊子背肋骨 只要12.99美元
Half rack baby back ribs - $12.99.
很好吃
Is good.
不
No.
只要燕麦片
Oatmeal.
也行
Will do.
把你的脚从我的桌子上挪开
Get your feet off my desk.
我这儿有东西给你看
I have got something here you've got to take a gander at.
我很好 我相信你们的货 桌子
I'm fine. I trust your product. Desk.
我认为这是一门艺术
I consider it an art.
只要有市场就行
As long as there's a market for it.
说真的 看看这个
Seriously, look at this.
放心 主角不是我
Don't worry. It doesn't star me.
还记得汤姆吗
Remember Tom?
是啊 他采用了你的狗点子吗
Yeah. Did he bite it with your dog idea?
天呐 我真喜欢你的用词
Love it. Love your choice of words.
不 他朝一位女士脸上开了一枪
No. He did manage to shoot a random lady in the face,
结果他的眼睛被挖了出来
only to have his eyes gouged out
被那个女人吃了
and eaten by said random lady.
特伦斯 你在说什么 你听起来很荒谬
What are you talking about? Terence, you sound ridiculous.
就在这里 看
Just here. Look.
天呐
Jesus.
对吧
Right?
这是我看到的第八个受害者了 不过看这里
That's my eighth time viewing. But look here.
其他地区已经远远超过了八个
The rest of the world is way past eight.
所以你不知道她的名字
So, you don't have a name.
是的 不过我已经在调查了
Not yet. Put out some feelers.
好吧 你知道了就告诉我
Well, let me know when you get one.
我整天都在想怎么对付她
Well, I've been booting ideas of what to do with her all day.
你把汤姆处理掉了吗 换新锁了吗
Tom, is he disposed of and a new lock put in?
是的 已经搞定了
Yeah, taken care of.
那么你怎么看 会是警方的人吗
So, what do you think? Like, PCP?
警♥察♥可不会在你头上开个洞
Well, PCP's not gonna let you walk off a hole in the head.
这太有趣了
That is so interesting.
对吧
Right?
一二三四五六
One, two, three, four, five, six.
特伦斯 这可不行
Terence, this can't happen.
对 我会让杰瑞知道的
Right. I'll let Jerry know.
好吧 还有别的事吗
All right. Anything else?
哦 是的 你偶尔给妈妈打个电♥话♥能死吗
Oh, yeah. Would it kill you to call Mom every once and awhile?
认真的吗
Seriously?
我们这周末要去小屋看她
We're gonna go see her at the cabin this weekend.
是啊 但她把你的错推给我了
Yeah, but she's throwing your guilt my way.
很好 我今晚给她打电♥话♥
Fine. I'll call her tonight.
晚上不行 你会把她吵醒的
Not tonight. You'll wake her up.
好吧 那就早上
Fine. In the morning.
好 一定要打
Good. See that you do.
嘿
Hey.
莱西 你看起来很棒
Lacey, you look great.
你找到你要找的人了吗
Did you find the guy you were looking for?
是的
I made do.
是吗
Yeah?
谢谢 莱西
Thanks, Lacey.
你睡吧 莱西 你睡个好觉
You sleep, Lacey. You sleep tight.
我会留意那个戴戒指的人
I'll keep an eye out for the guy with the rings.
你放心吧
I got your back.
嘿 哥们
Hey, buddy.
你有时间谈谈吗
You got a minute to talk?
不不 嘿先生 等一下
No. Hey. No, hey, hey. Sir, wait a minute.
等一下 我不会给你带来麻烦
Wait a minute. You're not in trouble.
我只是想…
I just wanna...
天哪 是你
Holy Christ, it's you.
别打扰我
Leave me alone.
嘿 你…
Hey, you're, uh...
我知道你不想说话 但是…
Look, uh, I know that you don't wanna talk, but...
我不想说
I don't.
我知道 你不想说
I know, you know, you don't,
但你知道我不…
but you know I don't...
你在找什么
What is it?
钱 食物 还是住的地方
Money? Food? A place to live?
再来几根手指怎么样 你这该死的疯子
How 'bout some more fingers, you fuckin' maniac?
听着…
Look...
我不知道
I don't even know
这是什么意思
what that means, okay?
我只是想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
昨天我看着你一个人走进那栋大楼
Yesterday, I watched you go into that building alone.
你出来时头部受了伤
You came out with a head wound.
现在你看起来完全康复了
And now, you're looking fully healed.
一般人可做不到
I mean, I can't do that.
我以为你是那个…
So, I assumed you're the one that...
是的 我杀了那个人
Yeah, I killed that guy.
为什么
Why?
我想吃掉他
I wanted to eat him.
什么
What?
他的一部分
Well, parts of him.
他的一部分吗
Parts of him?
我想问
I gotta ask.
为什么选择手指
Why the fingers?
它们更容易携带 我需要骨髓
They're easier to carry and I need the bone marrow.
骨髓
Bone marrow.
我也会加在烤吐司上
I-I had it roasted on toast,
不过我吃的是牛的
but that was from a cow.
这就是我需要冰箱的原因
That's why I could use a fridge.
用来放人肉吗
电影精选列表