Please stop that.
抱歉
Sorry.
你刚刚打碎了我的世界
You just kind of shatter my world.
现在 一切都不一样了
Like, everything is different now.
-不是这样的 -怎么不是
- It's not. - How is it not?
你…你蔑视我所知道的一切
You... you defy everything I know about anything.
- 我没有 -胡说
- I don't. - How?
一切都一样 它从不停止
It's all the same. It never stops.
哇 这鸡汤可真不好喝
Whoa. That is a depressing bumper sticker.
不过我不会担心 末日即将来临
I wouldn't worry, though. The end is nigh.
没有
It's not.
你确定吗 不间断的战争
Are you sure? Nonstop wars
疯狂的气候 这些不都在说明什么吗
and crazy climate shit not an indicator?
每一代人都这么说 但每一代人都错了
Every generation says that, but every generation is wrong.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
听起来你已经在这附近有一段时间了
So, sounds like you've been around a while.
天他妈的
Holy fuck!
是的 你当然有
Yeah, you have. Of course you have.
我不想谈这个
I'm not having this conversation.
收到 敏感话题
Copy that. Sensitive issue.
不过 至少你的伤疤愈合了
At least your scars heal, though.
你觉得有用吗
Do you find it helpful?
这个伤口吗
The cutting?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
在那一刻也许有用 但我每次都会后悔
I mean, in the moment, maybe. There's not one I don't regret.
但这不全是我自己弄的 大约三分之一是我弄的
They're not all me, though. About a third were me.
另外三分之一
The other third,
是我被雇用给一些虐待狂发泄时留下的
I was paid to let some sadist get their rocks off.
最后三分之一
And the last third,
就是一些普通的混♥蛋♥
just some run of the mill assholes.
我仍然有永远无法愈合的伤疤
I still have scars that will never heal.
是吗
You do?
有两个 我有时会忘掉 但它们就在那里
Two. I forget they're there sometimes, but they're there.
那是你变种之前留下的吗
Did you get them before you changed or something?
我从来没有变种 它们一直都在
I never changed. They're just there.
嗯
Huh.
真的吗
Really?
所以…你住在附近
So... you live around here?
你可以说不 但是…
Please feel free to say no to this, but...
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
你有浴室吗
...do you have a bathroom?
等等 因为我真的想梳洗一下
Wait. Because I really wouldn't mind freshening up,
你也需要洗个澡
and you could totally use a shower, too.
挺好
Nice.
极简主义者
Minimalist.
但我猜我没的选择
But I'm gonna guess it wasn't by choice.
嗯…哦 那是洗手间吗
Uh... Oh, is that the bathroom?
好的好的
Cool, cool.
看来没错
Yep, it is.
好吧
Okay.
你看起来很孤独 你知道吗
You seem like you're pretty lonely, you know?
你可以找个朋友
You could maybe use a friend.
你今晚想看电影吗
So, you wanna watch a movie tonight?
好了 事情是这样的
Okay, so, here's the thing -
我很擅长做早餐
I'm really good at making breakfast.
你的沙发看起来很舒服 我的意思是…
Your couch looks really comfortable. I mean...
我是个很好的厨师
I'm a really good cook,
而且我很会做早餐
and I'm actually, like, a pro at making breakfast.
所以如果你让我留下来过夜
So, if you just let me stay the night,
我可以给你做早餐
I could make you breakfast.
朋友们有时一起出去玩
Friends hang out sometimes.
我需要一个朋友 你也需要一个朋友
I need a friend, you need a friend.
我们需要成为朋友
We need to be friends.
为什么我们今晚不出去玩呢
Why don't we just hang out tonight?
你今晚要做什么
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚要做什么
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚要做什么
So, what are you doing tonight?
你该走了
You should go.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
哦 我去
Oh, shit.
就你这个年纪来说 你的体形很不错
You're in good shape for a man your age.
是的 这帮了我很多
Yeah. Lotta good it did me.
主要是那些你看不到的东西 静息心率
It's what you don't see. Resting heartrate,
肠道健康 血糖
intestinal health, blood sugar.
多摄入一些纤维
Try to keep up with the fibre,
偶尔做仰卧起坐
do the occasional sit-up.
那一定对你的工作有帮助
That must help in your field.
你是个凶杀案侦探 对吧
You're a homicide detective, right?
是的
Yes, I am.
查理·戈弗雷
Charlie Godfrey.
是的
Yep.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我从来都没见过你
I haven't seen you before in my life.
嗯 但你知道特伦斯是谁
Hmm. But you know who Terrance is.
间接认识
By proxy.
怎么样 警探
And how's that, Detective?
他是个潜在的嫌疑犯
He's a potential suspect
正在接受刑事调查
in a pending criminal investigation.
一个潜在的嫌疑犯 那什么样的刑事犯罪
A potential suspect. And what criminal offence would Terrance be a
能让你光明正大地监视特伦斯呢
potential suspect of that would justify surveillance?
我有理由相信他是人口贩卖♥♥集团的一员
I have reason to believe he's part of a human trafficking ring.
真可爱
That's cute.
有什么可爱的
What's cute about it?
所以可以肯定得说 我弟弟找到你的时候
So, it would be safe to assume that when my brother found you,
你是在擅自行动
you were acting of your own accord.
你的弟弟吗
Your brother?
是的先生 因为据我所知
Yes, sir. Because from what I've seen,
本地区警局没有对
there's no record of interest of a Terrance
特伦斯·雷曼德感的调查记录
Remander in this district's police department,
保罗·胡佛也没有 尽管他有前科
nor of a Paul Hoover, despite his history.
你能告诉我 没有搜查令的你
So, can you tell me what you were doing
在他的公♥寓♥里干什么吗
in his apartment without a warrant?
你为什么认为这个部门…
What makes you think the department...
因为我们每年34%的收入用于执法
Cause 34 percent of our annual revenue goes to law enforcement.
哎哟
Ouch.
你再说一遍你是谁
Who did you say you were again?
梅雷迪思·雷曼德 这应该能引起你的注意
Meredith Remander and that should concern you.
为什么 梅雷迪思
Why's that, Meredith?
因为我这样的人竟然对一个警探
That someone such as me is being this lax with
有问必答
information to a police detective.
我对自己的安全不抱幻想
I have no illusions about my safety.
聪明
Smart.
那么 是关于你女儿的事吗
So, then, is this about your daughter?
-什么 -切尔西·戈弗雷
- What? - Chelsea Godfrey.
她于2000年失踪 没有任何线索
She went missing in 2000 with no trace.
是的
That's right.
所以 你怀疑我们
And so, you thought us.
我们对自己的生意有大量的记录
We have a pretty substantial accounting of our records.
我找不到她
I couldn't find her.
所有的迹象都表明
All signs pointed to that she, I don't know,
她只是因为家里出了问题才被打发走的
just fucked off because of troubles at home.
至于特伦斯和我
Now, as for Terrance and I,
我们一起工作
we do work together,
但我主要负责贩卖♥♥人口
but the trafficking is more my side of the spectrum.
他有恋物癖 吸鼻烟
He's in fetish and snuff.
至于你的女儿
Now, as for your daughter,
对不起 我没有什么可以告诉你的
I'm sorry, I have nothing to offer you.
首先…
First...
有一段时间我也想到过你这样的人
电影精选列表