For people?
你们想好点什么了吗
You two ready?
燕麦片
Oatmeal.
燕麦片
Oatmeal.
我以为你会喜欢蛋白质
I thought you'd gravitate towards protein.
严格来说 我不吃肉
I don't technically eat meat.
您要点什么
What can I get you?
和她一样
Uh, yeah, whatever she's having.
好的 燕麦片 燕麦片很好
Yeah, oatmeal. Oatmeal's fine.
两份燕麦粥 马上来
Two oatmeal coming up.
听着 我不想在这个话题上绕圈子
Look, I'm not gonna dance around the subject here.
你…
You...
向警♥察♥承认了谋杀
admitted murder to a cop.
我想知道你为什么杀了那家伙
I wanna know why you killed that guy.
他不是我的主要目标
He wasn't my first choice.
你的主要目标是谁
Who was your first choice?
那个戴戒指的男人
The man with rings.
一个总是穿着黑色衣服的大块头
A big guy who always dresses in black,
他手上都戴着戒指 对吗
he's got rings on all his fingers?
特伦斯·雷曼德
Terrance Remander.
你要吃特伦斯·雷曼德吗 为什么是他
You were gonna eat Terrance Remander? Why him?
我看见他把一个塑料袋套到一个女人的头上
I saw him throw a plastic bag over a woman's head
把她拖进货车
and drag her into a van.
另外 他的股骨很长
Plus, he has long femurs.
股骨长
Long femurs.
嗯 骨髓更多
More, um, marrow.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
这一切有意义吗
Is there a point to all this?
我不会逮捕你的 如果你是这个意思的话
Look, I'm not gonna arrest you, if that's what you mean.
我已经下班了
Uh, I'm off the clock.
所以不会有任何法律或道德上的评判
There's not gonna be any judgement, legal or moral.
这也是我们正在进行的调查
This is an ongoing investigation.
既然我们都对同一个对象感兴趣…
Since we're both interested in the same party...
特伦斯
Terence.
也许我们可以做个交易
...maybe we can make a trade.
比如什么
Like what?
我们给你一个冰箱怎么样
How 'bout we upgrade you to a fridge?
你在这里24小时都没睡吗
Have you been awake the whole 24 hours here?
老兄 我无法忘记那个女人
Dude, I can't get over this lady.
我一整天都在调查 一无所获
I've been digging for dirt all day long - nothing.
我鄙视你叫我“老兄”
I despise it when you call me "dude."
“老兄” 我在兴奋的时候就会用这个词
"Dude", it's a word I use when I'm jubilant.
“兴奋”
"Jubilant."
词汇游戏玩够了吗
Enough of a fucking vocabulary for ya?
我更喜欢“兴高采烈”
I prefer "exuberant."
兴高采烈 当然
Exuberant. Of course you do, cunt.
哦 那是个好词 好听
Oh, that's nice. Classy.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait up.
你星期五过得怎么样
How's your Friday looking?
收获颇丰
Substantial.
如果我们合作一下会怎么样
What happens if we cross pollinate a bit?
如果我们找到她 这是一个巨大的假设
Invite my clientele if - and this is a massive if -
就把我的客户请过来
we find her.
这样做有什么好处呢
What would be the benefit of that?
我的人想要货 你的人有
Well, my people want product, your people have it.
我们交换名片
We exchange business cards.
为什么这个X小姐这么重要
Why does Girl X even matter?
“X小姐” 我喜欢
"Girl X." I like it.
很恰当
It's apt.
嗯
Hmm.
她可能是一个特别的客人
Well, she could be a special guest.
让她做一个红色的房♥间
Have her do a red room
或者参与其中
or participate in one.
也许她能行 但如果她不行
Maybe she's cool. If she's not,
妈的 那我们就把她交给付钱最多的人 如何
fuck it, we ship her off to whoever pays the most. Huh?
对中年妇女的需求很少 甚至没有
There's little to no demand for middle-aged women.
我亲爱的姐姐 我明白的
Oh, my dear sister, I get it.
但她是个名人 她会很抢手的
But she's a celebrity. She'll have appeal.
给我点时间考虑一下
Give me some time to think about it.
好
Cool.
你的牙齿怎么样了
How's your tooth?
疼死我了
Killing me.
但你现在吃的是糖中糖
But you're eating sugar encased in sugar.
我的目标是把牙都换成假牙
My goal is implants, all of 'em.
我猜假牙不会长蛀虫
Well, I guess implants wouldn't get cavities.
完全正确
Exactly.
你今天早上能清醒地准备发货吗
You gonna be awake enough for the shipment this morning?
当然可以
Of course.
我…
I, uh...
我结婚前就住在这里了
I got this place before I was married.
我考虑过离婚后自己搬进来
I considered moving in myself,
但一直没行动
you know, after my divorce, but never happened.
嗯…
Um...
我知道这里很乱
I know it's a dump,
但是 呃…
but, uh...
比巷子好 是吧
it's better than the alley, huh?
天呐
Jesus,
真不敢相信我们还不知道彼此的名字
I can't believe we've gotten this far without names.
我 呃…
I'm, uh...
我叫戈弗雷
I'm Godfrey.
你的名字呢
And your name is...?
莱西
Lacey.
好的 莱西
Okay, Lacey.
这也是给你的
This is also for you.
听着 当你打开它的时候
Uh, okay, look, when you open it -
我希望你能尽早打开
and I hope that's gonna be soon -
这里面有几张照片
there's a couple of photographs in here.
其中一张是特伦斯
Uh, one of them you know - Terence.
第二张照片是一个叫保罗的
The, uh, second photo - first name Paul,
是他的一个同伙
a known associate.
我想让他…
I want him...
我不知道你们的菜单上通常都有什么
look, I don't know what's usually on your menu,
但我想让他消失
but I want him gone.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm offering here?
你想让我杀了他
You want me to kill him.
是的是的 我要你杀了他
Yeah. Yeah, I want you to kill him. Yeah.
我要你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
我可以吃他吗
Can I eat him?
呃…当然可以
Ye... yeah, sure.
你可以吃了他
You can. You can eat him.
嘿
Hey.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你戴眼镜吗
Do you wear glasses?
什么
What?
阅读眼镜
Reading glasses.
我不知道你在说什么…
Um, I don't know what the hell you...
哦 很好
Oh, good.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哟 不 别过来
Yo! No! Stay away!
好吧
Okay.
嘿 先生
Oh, hey. Sir?
嗨 珍妮丝 你好吗
Hey, Janice. How you doing?
还行 我正要出去过夜
Not bad. I'm just heading out for the night.
我不知道沃恩联♥系♥上你没有
I don't know if Vaughn got a hold of you,
但他想让你明天早点来
but he wanted you to come in early tomorrow.
你…你还好吗
You... How are you?
珍妮丝…
Janice...
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
当你做了一生中最糟糕的事
Do you think it takes some time
你觉得你是会后知后觉吗
电影精选列表