to realize you've done the worst thing in your life?
还是会马上意识到
Or should you have known immediately?
我觉得你只是需要睡一会儿
You know, I think you just need some sleep.
你好
Hello.
戈弗雷
Godfrey?
是莱西
It's Lacey.
莱西
Lacey.
进展如何 天呐 已经这么晚了
How's it going? Jesus. It's late.
好吧 保罗死了
Okay. Paul's dead.
天啊 真快
Jesus, that was fast.
是的
Yeah.
你…你把一切都处理好了吧
You, uh... you took care of everything?
是的
Yeah.
有什么隐患吗
Any complications?
不 没有
Yeah. Well, no.
他的公♥寓♥里有个女孩
There was a girl in his apartment.
你做了什么
What did you do?
什么都没做
Nothing.
她做了什么 她报♥警♥了吗
Oh. What did she do? Did she call the cops?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她被铐在床上
She's handcuffed to a bed.
你…你把她铐在床上了
You... you handcuffed her to a bed?
不 我发现她时就是那样
No. That's how I found her.
保罗和另一个人
Paul and the other guy...
还有另一个人
There was another guy?
是的
Yeah.
但他也死了
But he's also dead.
听着
Look.
首先 我们不能让一个女孩
First of all, we can't leave a girl
被铐在床上 好吗 其次
handcuffed to the bed, okay? Second of all,
这次行动不应该留下任何把柄
this is supposed to be an off the record endeavour.
我是说 她是犯罪的目击者
I mean, she's witness to a crime
那是不应该发生的
that wasn't supposed to exist.
所以我们得把她也拉入伙
So, we somehow gotta get her on the same page.
听起来不太可能
That doesn't sound possible.
听着 如果我们能不被抓到
Well, look, we've got to cover our asses
那我们就得小心谨慎
if we within get away with this.
你想让我解开她的手铐吗
You want me to un-cuff her?
对 解开她的手铐 和她呆在一起 然后到我这来
Yeah. Un-cuff her and stay with her and get back to me.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
不 不
No! No!
滚开 你这该死的僵尸 机器人混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck back, you fucking zombie, robot motherfucker!
滚 给我退后
Get the fuck back! Back the fuck up!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
你可以走了
You can go.
真的吗
Really?
我想是的
I guess.
你…你还好吗
Are... are you okay?
我想是的
I guess.
我还留着…我会的
I still have it... I will.
我用了他们的储物箱
I used their storage bins.
他们在那里
They're in there.
只有男人
It's only ever men,
可♥卡♥因♥上瘾的人
coke addicted men.
当然 我能明白其中的不同
Without a question, I can taste the difference.
我早上也有点糊涂
I'm also foggy in the morning.
我不知道 我没有问她
I don't know. I didn't ask her.
你有两个选择
You have options.
好啊
Okey-dokey.
你可以忘记这件事 不要告诉任何人
You can forget this ever happened and not tell anyone.
这很难忘记
Kinda hard to forget.
你也可以用这个号♥码给戈弗雷探员打电♥话♥
You could call Detective Godfrey on this number.
那会怎样
And what would that do?
我没有问那么多
I didn't get that far.
等等 我们完事儿了吗
Wait. We're done?
我完事儿了
I am.
是的 但是…
Yeah, but...
你救了我
you saved me.
啊…妈的
Ahh... fuck.
你在这里
There you are.
你们的人呢
Where are your boys?
我给杰里打了20次电♥话♥了
I'm trying Jerry for, like, the 20th time,
但他不接
but he's not calling.
你真没用
You're useless.
他就在一个街区之外 去那边
It's like a block away. Go over there.
“去那边”
"Go over there."
如你所愿
As you wish.
咖啡吗
Coffee?
等等 是热茶吧
Wait. Hot tea.
热茶
Hot tea.
嘿
Hey.
随便找个地方坐下
Take a seat anywhere.
好的
You got it.
你是干什么的
So, what are you?
你…只是一个被逼疯了的女人吗
Like... are you just a jacked up lady blitzed out of her mind?
还是政♥府♥的潜逃实验体 还是…
Or a government experiment on the lam? Or...
请离开
Please leave.
-机器人 -不是
- Robot? - No.
-僵尸吗 -不是
- Zombie? - No.
-吸血鬼吗 -我不是吸血鬼
- Vampire? - I'm not a vampire.
你听起来像个吸血鬼
You sound like a vampire.
-为什么我非得是东西呢 -你喝血 对吧
- Why do I have to be a thing? - You drink blood, right?
- 听起来你在喝血 -我不喝血
- It sounds like you drink blood. - I don't.
哦
Oh.
你为什么不去别的地方呢 受刺♥激♥了吗
Why aren't you somewhere else, being traumatized?
首先 那是老掉牙的说法
Well, for starters, that's old hat.
而且 如果你想知道 我大部分时间都在被人利用
And, if you must know, I get taken advantage of most days.
所以看到一个人 一个女人
So, to see a person, a woman,
你这样的女人把那些家伙撕成两半
a woman like you twist those guys in half
嗯…我不知道
is, uh... I don't know.
看起来挺爽的
I don't know, but it's good.
我吃人 这是不一样的
I eat people. It's not the same.
真♥他♥妈♥惊了
Holy shit!
请小声点
Please keep your voice down.
你想让我做什么
What do you expect me to do?
他们本来打算把我装在箱子里卖♥♥掉的
You show up and straight up merc the dipshits
你居然凭空出现 把他们手撕了
who were gonna ship me off in crate, all the while,
甚至他妈的抖都不抖一下
not even flinching during a fucking shivving.
笨蛋…
Dipshit...
抱歉 如果你引起了别人的好奇心
Like, sorry, if you spark some curiosity.
嗯…笨蛋…
Mmm... Dipshits...
笨蛋…
Dipshits...
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
当然
Sure thing.
要菜单吗
Menus?
我要点些吃的 你呢
I'm getting something. Yeah. How 'bout you?
你吃…食物吗
Do you eat... food?
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
我待会再来
I'll be back in a minute.
所以你…并非凡人
So... you're super.
我可没那么说
I wouldn't say I'm super.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on.
如果你不是 那你的夹克是怎么回事
If you're not, what's with the zipped up jacket?
让我看看你的伤口
Show me your wounds.
哇…你愈合快
Wow... You heal fast.
是的
Yeah.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ!
我认识你吗
Don't I know you?
山姆·斯贝德
Sam Spade.
待在原地别动
Stay right where you are!
请停下
电影精选列表