There was a time I considered something like you.
但几年来
But for a few years now,
我知道我女儿切尔西在哪里
I've known where my daughter Chelsea is.
她很好 和她自己的家人在一起
She's fine. With her own family.
这只是一种内疚感
It's only a sense of guilt
我不知道该对她说些什么 才使得我们分开
and not knowing what to say to her that's keeping us apart.
第二 我想要你这样的人去死
Second, do I really need a reason
真的需要一个理由吗
to want people like you dead?
这可不太好
Well, that's not very nice.
第三…
Third...
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么不去吃屎
Why don't you go fuck yourself?
这很有趣
Well, this has been interesting.
这是我的线索
That's my cue.
我说完了
I'm done.
问出什么了吗
Anything juicy?
他吃纤维
He eats fibre.
丢人
Scandalous.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我会在我的办公室里
I'll be in my office.
现在 你要告诉我
Now, you're going to tell me
关于她的一切
everything I need to know about her.
现在好像只有你和我了
Looks like it's just you and me now.
你想先来吗
You wanna go first?
不介意我这么做
Don't mind if I do.
请停下
Please stop.
动手吧
Do it.
动手吧
Do it.
哟 莱西
Yo, Lacey.
我听说你一直在找我
I hear you've been looking for me.
我也一直在找你
Well, I've been looking for you, too.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
哇
Whoa!
你好 美女
Well, hello, pretty lady.
你可真耐打
You can take a hit.
再来 傻吊
Again, dipshit.
你说什么
Say what now?
再来
Again!
再打我一下
Hit me again.
好吧 当然
Okay. Sure.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Holy shit! Oh my God, oh my God.
你是特雷弗吗
Are you Trevor?
特伦斯
Terrance.
你是想绑♥架♥我吗
Is this a part of the kidnapping or something?
就是这个意思 是的
That's the idea, yeah.
我为什么不直接跟你走呢
Why don't I just go with you?
我可以再来一次吗
Can I take another swing?
我的视网膜脱落了
My retina got detached.
所以如果你再打我
So, you know, if you hit me again,
我就会瞎掉 需要一段时间才能恢复
then my eye, I'll lose it, and eyes take a while to grow back.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我只是想避免那样
I just wanna avoid that.
好吧 那我就停手
All right, well, I'm parked right here.
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck was that?
伙计 那简直是疯了
Dude, that was fucking insane.
哦 妈的
Oh, fuck.
三二一
Three, two, one.
起
Shuffle.
她吃什么东西 哦 我的天
What does she eat? Oh my God.
等等 等等 放下她
Wait, wait, wait. Put her down.
你个婊♥子♥
You little B.
起 抬起你的腿
Up. Lift with your legs.
抬起你的腿 好的
Lift with your legs. Okay.
等一下 让我去开门
Wait. Let me get that door.
啊
Ah.
你好
Hello.
你好女士 需要帮助吗
Hello, ma'am. How can I help you?
哦
Uh,
我在找戈弗雷探员
I'm looking for a Detective Godfrey?
戈弗雷警探现在不在局里
Uh, Godfrey's not at the department at the moment.
是紧急情况吗
Is it an emergency?
是的
Kind of, yeah.
主要是戈弗雷警官的事
But, uh, this is more of a Godfrey thing.
好吧 你要留个信息吗
Okay. Do you want to leave a statement
我可以把它转到他的办公室去
and I could forward it to his office?
你知道他在哪里吗 我怎么联♥系♥他
Do you know where he is or how I can contact him?
他的两个号♥码我都试过了 打不通
I've tried both of his numbers and I'm not getting anything.
如果你联♥系♥不上他 那…
Well, if you can't reach him, then...
为什么是戈弗雷探员
Why is Detective Godfrey
这和你的事情关系很大吗 小姐
so pertinent to your statement, miss?
他帮了我一个忙
Um, he helped me out with something
我要感谢他
and I want to thank him.
戈弗雷警探已经不再隶属于这个部门
Detective Godfrey is no longer affiliated with this department.
他的工作正在被终止
His services are in the process of termination.
如果你想联♥系♥他
If you want to contact him,
你最好私下去找他
it'll be best for you to pursue him personally.
所以…
So...
如果你没有紧急情况
if you don't have an emergency,
我想请你离开这里
I'd like to ask you to please exit the premises.
你知道我怎样和他联♥系♥吗
Do you know how I can contact him personally?
这不是我的责任 小姐
Not my responsibility, miss.
你为什么要找他
Why are you looking for him?
我不太确定
I'm not actually sure.
我需要更多信息
I'm gonna need more than that.
我不知道我该说什么
I don't know what I'm allowed to say.
我只知道他很重要
I just know he's important.
好吧 你看到我身后的走廊了吗
Okay. Do you see that hallway behind me?
是的
Yeah.
走到左边最后一扇门
Get to the last door on the left,
到那个办公室去 把门关上
go in that office, close the door behind you
我们一会儿在那里见
and I'll meet you there shortly.
现在
Like now.
是的 是的
Oh. Yeah. Yeah.
太疯狂了 我觉得自己像个间谍
That was nuts. I feel like a spy.
好吧 先说重点
Okay, first things first -
我也找不到戈弗雷
I can't get a hold of Godfrey either.
从昨晚起我就没见过他
I haven't seen him since last night.
-这里好像没人在乎 -好的 太可怕了
- No one here seems to care. - Okay. Scary.
好吧 我需要你对我坦白
Okay, I just need you to be candid with me.
你为什么要找他
Why are you looking for him?
听着 我只是想确定他没事
Look, I just wanna make sure he's okay.
我希望他比我要找的人好点
I hope he's better than who I'm looking for.
这可很少见啊
Well, that's different.
我知道
I know right?
就是这样
So, this is it.
你是要告诉我
And you're telling me
你把她带来的时候 脑袋就是这个形状了吗
that its head was not in this shape when you brought it in.
你可以看到大脑
You can see brains.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible.
不管怎样 我都会保持距离
Either way, I'd keep my distance.
哇 太迷人了
Wow. Charming!
那你怎么看
So, what do you think?
我觉得锁链的数量太夸张了
I think it's an absurd amount of restraints.
嗯 我相信保罗也觉得
Well, I'm sure Paul thought
他门上的锁足够安全
the lock on his door was enough, too,
但现在 他已经翘辫子了
but now, his head's facing the other way.
猜猜她有多重
Guess how much she weighs.
我想应该在132到135公斤之间
I'd say somewhere between 132 and 135.
很接近 刚好247公斤
Close. 247 on the dot.
没道理啊 特伦斯
That makes no sense, Terrance.
我向上帝发誓
Swear to God.
当我们把她抬上车时
电影精选列表