-回头联♥系♥ 好吗 -好
-We'll talk to you soon, all right? -Okay. Yeah.
嗨
Hi!
嗨
Hi!
-我不知道你会做饭 -对花瓶妻子来说还不错吧
-I didn't know you could cook. -Not bad for a trophy wife, huh?
你♥爸♥把你说我的话告诉我了
I mean, your dad told me what you said about me.
-抱歉 我当时不了解你 -我不在意
-Sorry. I didn't know you then. -I don't care.
-我主要是针对他 -我真的…不在乎
-It was more about him. -I honestly-- I really don't care.
你饿吗
You hungry?
饿 我想吃点东西 我先把东西放下
Yeah. I could eat. Let me just put my stuff down.
找到那个女孩了吗
Did you have any luck finding that girl?
还没有 布拉多克 之前在迈阿密有一条线索 结果没找到
Not yet. Braddock had a lead down in Miami but it was a bust.
亲爱的 你知道
Honey, you know,
这些人对你的所作所为 是可怕 令人困惑 不公平的
what these people did to you was awful and confusing and unfair.
但我觉得找到她也不会令你感觉好起来
But I don't think that finding her is gonna make you feel any better.
我不同意
I disagree.
是 那…
Yeah, well--
好 等一下 我有个东西要给你看
Okay. Hang on, I-- I have something I wanna show you.
是这样 我
So, I…
开始给你找公♥寓♥了
started looking for apartments for you.
这些都在市中心 离书店很近
These are all downtown near the bookstore,
所以通勤时间很短
so it wouldn't be much of a commute.
-这算什么 -我跟你说过了
-What is this? -Well, I told you.
我会卖♥♥掉这个公♥寓♥ 所以我希望你找个地方住
I'm gonna have to sell this apartment, so I want you to find a place.
我知道 但我不需要你来替我找
I know, but I don't need you to do this for me.
但我愿意 宝贝
But I want to, sweetheart.
-我想帮你找 -明白 我只是说
-I wanna help you with this. -I get that. I'm just saying that
-我能自己找公♥寓♥ 谢谢 -你怎么不高兴了
-I can find my own apartment. Thank you. -Why are you getting upset?
-我没有 -不 你有
-I'm not. -No, you are.
-我没有 我只是… -你就是不高兴了
-No, I'm not. I'm just-- -You totally are getting upset.
-你不能这么做还期待… -不 但我想做
-You can't come here and do this… -No, but I want to.
-我无动于衷 -我想参与
-…and expect me not to react. -I wanna be a part of this.
-这不是你的问题 你不是我妈 -对 你说得对 我不是
-It's not your problem. You're not my mom! -No, you're right. I'm not.
因为如果我是 我会告诉你 给老娘成熟点
'Cause if I were, I'd tell you to grow the fuck up.
每天都有人心碎
People get their hearts broken every day.
每个人都会经历 好吗
It happens to everybody, okay?
随时随地
All the time.
但大多数孩子没有条件 去雇人找害他们心碎的女孩
But most kids aren't entitled enough to hire men to find the girl who did it.
她偷了我的钱
She stole money from me.
这不是你找她的原因 你想再次见到她
That's not why you're doing it. You want to see her again.
对吗
Right?
你可以骗自己 但你骗不了我
You can lie to yourself, but you can't lie to me.
抱歉 言重了
I'm sorry. That was harsh.
-你觉得我是个失败者 -不是的
-You think I'm a loser. -No, I don't.
-你就是 -不 我不觉得你是个失败者
-Yeah, you do. -No, I don't think that you're a loser.
我觉得…
I think that…
人非圣贤
I think that you're human.
我觉得我们都是凡人
I think we're all human.
只是在尽力而为
We're just doing the best we can.
我会让布拉多克停止调查
I'll have Braddock call it off.
好样的 宝贝 我知道这很难
Good for you, sweetheart. I know it's hard.
这间公♥寓♥没有上市 你们是第一批来看的人
This apartment is unlisted. You're the first people to see it.
真令人兴奋
That's exciting.
-这个街区很棒 -喂
-This is a great neighborhood. -Hello?
-这里住着很多年轻人 -是吗
-There are lots of young people here. -Yeah?
汤姆有一家书店
Well, Tom has a bookstore
-在汤普森街上 -是 好
-on Thompson Street… -Yeah. Okay.
-所以这也许非常完美 -带她去公♥寓♥ 好
-…so this may be absolutely perfect. -Bring her to the apartment. Yeah.
-宝贝 出…什么事了 -好 谢谢
-Honey, what-- what's going on? -Okay. Thanks.
他们找到她了
They found her.
我以为你让他们不再找她了
I thought you told them to stop looking for her?
我说了…但他们还有最后一条线索 结果找到她了
Well, I did-- I did. But they had one last lead and they found her.
-她在哪 -他们正带她去公♥寓♥
-Where is she? -They're bringing her to the apartment.
我想和她谈谈 我必须走了 对不起
I just wanna talk to her. I have to go. I'm sorry.
真抱歉 我们只好另约时间了 非常感谢
I'm so sorry. We're gonna have to do this another time. Thank you so much.
-我们把她关在客房♥了 -好
-We've got her in the guest room. -Okay.
她之前住在跨布朗士快速公路边的 林肯汽车旅馆
She was living in the Lincoln Motel off the Cross Bronx Expressway.
她对海♥洛♥因♥严重成瘾 汤姆 从你上次见过她之后 她已经堕落了
And she has a serious heroin addiction. She's fallen since you've seen her, Tom.
明白吗 别急 稍等一下
All right? Hold on. Just wait a second.
我们给她用了镇定剂 好让她冷静下来
We gave her a sedative to calm her down,
但她会有严重的戒断症状 所以…
but she's gonna be experiencing some pretty heavy withdrawal so--
-我能进去和她谈吗 -我跟你一起去
-Can I go in and talk to her? -I'm gonna go with you.
不 我没事
No. I'm okay.
她还说了什么吗
Did she say anything else?
你有其他看法吗
You have any more insight?
还没有
Not yet.
宝贝 你还好吗
You all right, sweetheart?
还好
Yeah.
是 我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
很奇怪 仿佛是她又不是她
It's weird. It's like, it's her, but it's not her.
她说了什么吗
Did she tell you anything?
说了 你是对的
Yeah, you were right.
她不是独自行动 有…一个男的是她同伙
She wasn't working alone. There was-- There's this guy who was her accomplice.
他教了她一切骗术 还给她做培训
He taught her everything and trained her.
整个骗局是他策划的
He planned the whole thing.
她说他和我们之间有某种…联♥系♥
She said that he has some sort of connection to-- to us.
什么联♥系♥
What kind of connection?
她说他对我非常了解 说似乎和私人恩怨有关
She said that he knew all about me. She said that it seemed personal.
她有对此人进行描述吗
Did she describe him?
-她说他长什么样了吗 -没有 但他也骗了她
-Did she say what he looked like at all? -No, but he cheated her too.
什么都没给她留下
He left her with nothing.
我跟她说她可以住在这里
I told her she could stay here…
-不行…她不能住这里 -…而且
-No, no, no, no. She can't stay here. -…and--
-她病了 -不行
-She's sick… -No.
-她需要一个地方戒毒 -不行
-…and she needs a place to detox… -No.
-她对自己的行为后悔 -她是瘾君子 你不能相信她
-…and she regrets what she did. -She's a junkie, you can't trust her.
-她会不择手段来骗钱 -我同意
-She's gonna do anything to get money. -I agree.
-我来吧 很容易 -不 她就住这里
-Very easy for me to do. -No. She's staying here.
我会照顾她 叫来医生或护士什么的
I'll take care of her. I'll bring doctors or nurses, or whatever.
-但我想这么做 -布拉多克先生 这不安全
-But I wanna do this. -Mr. Braddock, this isn't safe.
-我需要你帮忙 -我…
-I need your help with this. -Well, I--
听着 我可以派人守在她房♥间外 她会随时有人监控
Look, I can put men outside her room. She'll essentially be under lock and key.
这我倒不担心 但是拜托
That's not what I'm worried about. But, come on.
你准备好当她清醒过来
I mean, are you ready for when she sobers up
-不得不面对真实的她了吗 -我太想见真实的她了
-and you have to see the real her? -I'm dying to see the real her.
好 如果她要住这里 那我必须和她谈谈
Okay. If she's gonna stay here, then I need to talk to her.
-不 等等 她需要休息 -不 我该谈
-No, wait. She needs to rest. -No, I should.
桑德拉
Sandra?
桑德拉
Sandra?
嗨 我是玛德琳
Hi, I'm Madeline.
我之前嫁给了汤姆的父亲 我是他的继母
I was married to Tom's father. I'm his stepmother.
你去死吧 骗人的婊♥子♥
Suck my dick, you lying bitch.
是 我知道你是谁 玛德琳
Yeah, I know who you are, Madeline.
麦克斯把整个骗局都告诉我了
Max told me the whole score.
你叫警♥察♥去抓他 然后又不得不求他回来
That you set the cops on him, but then had to beg him to come back.
说有个老头快死了 会留下一大笔财产
How there was an old man who was dying and was gonna leave behind a fortune,
我们要做的只是…
and all we needed to do was…
让他的儿子显得无能
nudge aside the son
这样他那个满口谎言的遗孀 就能继承全部遗产
so that his very full of shit widow could inherit it all.
你想怎样
So, what do you want?
我想认罪 全部坦白
I wanna confess. Confess to it all
全盘托出
and get this off my chest.
帮我个忙 叫汤姆来 汤姆
Do me a favor and get Tom. Tom?
你要多少
How much?
我不要你的钱 贱♥人♥
I don't want your money, bitch.
你不要
You don't?
我和麦克斯本来要在宾州站碰头
Max and I were supposed to meet at Penn Station.
我在那里等了三天
I waited there for three days.
因为我太蠢了 我以为他出事了
Because I was so fucking stupid, I thought something had happened to him.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
他抛弃了我
He left me.
电影精选列表