That's okay. I wish you'd let me come with you though.
我说了 我不希望你靠近这些人
I told you I don't want you anywhere near these people.
-都在这里了 -好的
-It's all there. -Got it.
我会没事的 你今晚有什么安排
I'll be fine. What are you doing tonight?
我…本想和一位我认识的美女玩
I'm-- I was hoping to hang out with this pretty girl that I know.
莫特街上有一家不错的日本小餐厅
Well, there's this great little Japanese restaurant on Mott Street.
如果你有空 我请你吃晚餐
If you're not doing anything, dinner's on me.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
我对这一切感到抱歉
I'm so sorry about all this.
好了
All right.
桑德拉
Sandra?
桑德拉 你没事吧
Sandra, are you okay?
桑德拉…
Sandra! Sandra!
桑德拉
Sandra!
桑德拉
Sandra!
(桑德拉)
该死
Shit.
圣诞节当天怎么样 没那么糟糕
How's Christmas Day? It's not that bad.
嗨 你是拉罗素吗
Hey, you Larusso?
在这里
Over here.
-你迟到很久了 桑迪 -对不起
-You're pretty late, Sandy. -I'm sorry.
没有德士 今天是该死的圣诞前夜
There's no cabs. It's fucking Christmas Eve.
卡尔在哪
Where's Carl?
克努森先生的妻子病了 我来顶替他
Mr. Knutson's wife is sick. I'll be taking over for him.
卡尔通常…
Carl usually--
克努森先生通常让我们去他办公室见面
Mr. Knutson usually has us meet in his office.
是 我想在没那么正式的场合见面 毕竟是节日
Yeah, I thought we'd meet somewhere a little less formal given the holiday.
但如果你更想去我办公室 那也行
But if you'd rather go to my office, we can do that.
不 没事
No, it's fine.
很好 坐吧
Great. Have a seat.
-你今晚去哪了 -哪也没去
-So, where were you tonight? -Nowhere.
和一个朋友在一起 女同事
Just with a friend. Girl I work with.
-星巴克的女同事吗 -对
-A girl you work with at Starbucks? -Yeah.
卡洛琳 你需要的话 我可以给你她的号♥码
Caroline. I can give you her number if you want.
不必
That won't be necessary.
-桑迪 你今晚吸毒了吗 -没有
-Did you do any drugs tonight, Sandy? -No.
你是否有任何违反假释条例的行为
Did you engage in any behavior that would violate your parole?
没有…
Nope. No.
那份工作怎么样 你表现好吗
How is that job? You doing good?
是的 还不错
Yeah. It's fine.
是 星巴克很好 那里有很多机会
Yeah. Starbucks is great. There's lots of opportunity there.
是 我非常喜欢
Yeah, I love it.
好
Yeah.
是这样 桑迪
The thing is, Sandy,
我去了你工作的地方 他们说你一个月没上班了
I went to your job and they told me you haven't been there in a month.
是 我可以解释
Yeah. I can explain.
-我和经理吵架了 -是
-I got into a fight with the manager… -Yeah.
因为他非常…变♥态♥ 明白吗
…'cause he's a real-- he's a real fucking perv, okay?
我一直在找另一份工作 所以…
And I've been looking for another job, so--
有份工作是你假释条例的一部分
Having a job is a part of your parole agreement.
-明白吗 -明白 是
-Do you understand? -Uh-huh, yeah.
你被炒掉就是一次违例
So, you getting fired is strike one.
我问你个问题
So, let me ask you a question.
如果我现在给你做毒品检测 结果会如何
If I give you a drug test right now, how would that go?
-阴性 -阴性 你确定
-Negative. -Negative? Are you sure?
因为如果我得费事去车里拿一份验毒套装
Because if I gotta go to my car and take the trouble to get a test,
测试结果还是阳性 那我会非常不高兴
and it comes back positive, I'm gonna be very goddamn upset.
所以你告诉我结果会如何
So, tell me how would that go?
-我前几天吸了点大♥麻♥ -这是第二次违例
-I smoked some weed the other night. -That is strike two.
我现在就可以把你抓起来
I can bring you in right now.
鉴于你的前科
Your list of priors,
-你会被关很长时间 -我知道…
-you aren't going anywhere anytime soon. -I know, I know, I know.
-对不起… -你说对不起
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -You're sorry?
给我一个不抓你的理由
Give me one reason not to bring you in.
我可以给你钱
I'll give you money.
这是行贿未遂 第三次违例
And that is attempted bribery. Strike three.
恭喜 桑迪 你完蛋了
Congratulations, Sandy, that's the whole fucking ball game.
-立刻站起来 转过身去 -我…好吧 不…拜托
-So stand up and turn around now. -I-- Okay. No, no. Come on.
-听着 我能给你很多钱 -很多是多少
-Look, I can give you a lot of money. -What is a lot of money?
要多少有多少 听着 我知道去哪里弄
Whatever you wanted. Look, I know where to get it,
你知道我没骗你 拉罗素女士
and you know I ain't lying to you, Miss Larusso,
-因为你是我的假释警官 而且… -你在干什么
-because you're my parole officer and-- -What are you doing?
什么意思 没什么 你干吗
What do you mean? Nothing. What the fuck?
-你在给我录音 -没有…住手 听着…
-Are you recording me? -No! No, stop. Look--
你想陷害我
Are you trying to entrap me?
-不 不是的 -你到底在想什么
-No, it ain't like that. -What the fuck are you thinking?
-不…听着… -你以为我傻
-No, no, no. Look-- -Do you think I'm an asshole?
是的 我觉得你傻
I do. I think you're an asshole.
先生 我是假释警官 这位年轻女士是假释犯
Sir, I'm a parole officer and this young lady is my parolee…
-是 -这不关你的事
-Yeah. -…and none of this is your concern.
你在讹她的钱
You're shaking her down.
我整晚都在看你这样讹假释犯
I've watched you do it to parolees all night.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我付钱 你走开如何
How about I pay you to walk away?
要多少
How much?
我有多少
How much do I have?
我数数
Let's see.
这是2…
That's twen--
45 46 47
45, 46, 47.
这是10 20 40 60 80 100
That's ten, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100.
不好
Oh, shit.
200 300 400
Two hundred. Three hundred, 400.
一共447美元
That's $447.
你想要这个
You're looking at this?
好
Okay.
-这是一块劳力士潜航者 -是 我知道什么是劳力士
-That's a Rolex Submariner. -Yeah, I know what a Rolex is.
你一定喝醉了
You must be drunk.
对 也许是
Yeah, maybe I am.
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a good night.
你不许动
Don't you fucking move.
等等
Wait up.
谈谈吧
Let's talk.
我有妻子和两个孩子 我只是想养家糊口
I've got a wife and I got two kids, and I'm just trying to provide.
这个人活该 因为她烂透了
And this one has it coming because she is a fuckup.
-吃屎吧 -继续啊 桑迪 继续
-Eat shit. -Keep it up, Sandy. Keep it up.
你开个价吧
How much is this gonna cost?
-五千 -晚安
-Five grand. -Good night.
别走…
No, no, no. No, no, no.
我刚看见你的车了 而且你到这里来
I just saw your car and you are walking around here,
炫耀八千五百美元的手表 刚刚还打算给我
sporting an $8,500 watch, that you were just gonna give me.
我只有447美元
I only have $447.
-我只要表好了 -那是八千五 你说的
-I'll take the watch. -That's 8,500. Like you said.
八千五 新的 对吗
Eighty-five hundred, new? Correct?
二手的 也许就七千吧
What is it used? Maybe seven?
也许吧
Maybe.
那把手表给我 我给你找钱
So, give me the watch and I'll give you the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
节日快乐 混♥蛋♥
Happy holidays, motherfucker.
那表是假的
It wasn't real?
上车
Get in.
我得给你分成
I gotta give you your cut.
-我的分成 -你的钱
-My cut? -Your money.
一千美元
Thousand dollars.
我身上有刀
Got a knife on me.
真好
Great.
快点 外面很冷
Come on, it's freezing out.
坐
Have a seat.
你可以把外套脱了
You can take your jacket off.
电影精选列表