那我能为你做点什么
Then what can I do for you?
我要麦克斯
I want Max.
我想见麦克斯
I wanna see Max.
我要看着他的脸 要让他明白他对我做了什么
I wanna look into his face, and I want him to see what he did to me.
我想见麦克斯
I wanna see Max.
亲爱的 我不知道他在哪
Honey, I don't know where he is.
那你最好找到他
Well, you better find out.
否则我就告诉隔壁的所有人 你到底是什么货色
Or I will tell everyone in the next room who you really fucking are.
她可以住下
She can stay.
你的通话被转接到
Your call has been forwarded
自动语♥音♥留言系统
to an automated voice message system.
录音完成后
When you are finished recording,
可以挂机或按1来收听更多选项
you may hang up or press one for more options.
我有麻烦了
So, I have a problem.
他们在跨布朗士快速公路旁 找到了你的女孩 她吸毒吸得很嗨
They found your girl getting high off the Cross Bronx Expressway.
她现在在我的公♥寓♥里 非要见你
And now she's in my apartment pining after you.
你真的是伤到她了 不是吗
You really did a number on her, didn't you?
你…不必如此狠心的
You-- You didn't have to go that hard.
你到底跟她说什么了
I mean, what the fuck did you tell her?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
他在哪
Where is he? Where is he?
你找到他了没有
Did you find him?
你找到他了没有
Did you find him?
录音完成后
When you are finished recording,
可以挂机或按1来收听更多选项
you may hang up or press one for more options.
麦克斯 嘿 又是我 能给我打个电♥话♥吗
Max. Hey, it's me again. Can you give me a call?
麦克斯把整个骗局都告诉我了
Max told me the whole score.
我知道你是谁
And I know who you are.
请给我回电 我需要你
Please call me back. I need you.
我要麦克斯
I want Max.
我想见麦克斯…
I wanna see Max. I wanna see Max.
请给我回电 拜托 麦克斯 求你了
Just please call me back. Come on, Max. Please.
否则我就告诉隔壁的所有人
Or I will tell everyone in the next room
你到底是什么货色
who you really fucking are.
(信息 打给我)
听着 我按你的要求回来了
Listen, I came back like you asked.
我让汤姆精神崩溃 我拿到了钱 现在我不干了
I gave Tom a nervous breakdown. I got my money. Now I'm out.
是 但是我…
Yeah, but I--
只是我…
It's just that I…
我想…
I think…
我想要你回来
I want you back.
你要我回来
You want me back?
是
Yeah.
你想要我回来摆平此事
You want me back to fix this.
当然了 没错
Fuck, yes.
-把那个放下 -是 我知道那是对的
-Put that down-- -Yeah, I know that's right.
-好 然后我会… -你要赢了
-Okay. And then I'm gonna-- -You're winning,
我不明白你为什么有这么多问题
so I don't understand why you have so many questions.
你在出老千吗 你耍我
Are you cheating me? You hustling me?
嗨 我们的小病号♥怎么样了
Hi. How's our young patient doing?
-我好多了 谢谢 -是 昨晚很艰难
-I'm doing a lot better. Thanks. -Yeah, last night was rough,
-但我觉得已经过了最难的关卡 -那就好
-but I think we're over the hump. -That's a relief.
你看起来好多了
You look a lot better.
我要去散步 想一起来吗
I was gonna take a walk. Do you want to join me?
不 她还没完全恢复
No. You know, she's still not 100%.
我觉得新鲜空气对她有好处
I think the fresh air might do her good.
-我不确定 -不
-I don't know about that. -No.
-散步太好了 -好 给你拿了件毛衣
-A walk would be perfect. -Good. Brought you a sweater.
真快啊 他在哪
That was fast. Where was he?
你可以亲自问他
You can ask him yourself.
我们说好了 对吗
We have a deal, right?
你见过他以后就从我的生活中消失
Once you see him, you get out of my life.
-我不想要你的任何东西 -好
-I don't want anything from you. -Good.
你怎么做到这些事的
How can you do what you do?
熟能生巧
Practice.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
到这里就好
This is good.
你甩了我
You left me!
你骗…我等了好几天 你竟然甩了我
You-- I waited for days! You fucking left me!
你怎么能这样
How could you?
你把我当成垃圾 随意抛弃
You threw me aside like I was fucking trash!
天啊 拜托 你说完了吗
Oh, my God. Please. You done?
你被占了便宜 这是我们的工作
You got taken. That's what we do.
所以现在的问题是 我们如何才能让你满意
So now, the question is, how do we make this right by you?
我要他道歉
I want him to apologize.
他做不到 因为他不感到抱歉
Well, he can't. Because he's not sorry.
你对我有过感情吗
Did you feel anything for me?
没有
I felt nothing.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
该死
Shit.
我跟你怎么说的
What did I tell you?
她利用这两个人来偷走你的遗产
She's used these two to swipe your inheritance right out from under you.
怎么 你无话可说
What? You have nothing to say?
遗产是属于汤姆的
The inheritance belongs to Tom.
你会把遗产还给他 这是他的钱
And you're gonna give it back to him. It's his money.
如果是汤姆的钱 那就会给他
If it was Tom's money, he would have his money.
但这是我的钱
But it's my money.
知道我会怎么花我的钱吗
And you know what I'm gonna do with my money?
我要拿十亿美元对付你
I'm gonna take a billion dollars and aim it in your direction.
你在斯卡斯代尔 或劳埃德港之类地方的三卧公♥寓♥
Your three-bedroom in Scarsdale or Lloyd Harbor, or whatever the fuck.
没了 你的奔驰车 没了 你孩子上大学的钱
It's gone. Your Benz. Gone. Your kids' college fund.
我对付完你之后 这些就全没了
By the time I'm done with you, it's all gone.
因为对你来说金钱至上 对吗
'Cause it's all about the money for you, right?
你们所有人只在乎钱
That's all any of you care about is the money.
桑德拉 对不对
Right, Sandra?
嘿 说句话 回答我
Hey! Say something! Answer me!
-嘿…汤姆…不 -嘿…
-Hey, hey. Tom. Tom. No. -Hey! Hey, hey.
我们第一次见面时你就在骗我
You've been fucking with me since we first met.
-汤姆 -把枪放下…
-Tom… -Put the gun down. Put it down.
你夺走了一切
You took everything.
-对不起 -你是个骗子 别说…
-I'm sorry. -You're a fucking liar. Don't say--
汤姆 把枪放下 拜托 把枪放下
Tom, put it down. Come on. Put the gun down.
-把枪放下 汤姆 -把枪放下
-Put the gun down. Tom. -Put the gun down.
我说的是真心话 汤姆 是真心话
I meant what I said, Tom. I meant what I said.
你说得对…不怪你
You're right. You're right. It's not you.
-汤姆 不 你干什么 -嘿 不…汤姆 不要
-Tom, no! What are you doing? -Hey. No. No, no, no, no. Tom, no.
是你干的 你毁了我们
You did this. You ruined us.
看看我 看你把我害成什么样 看你把我爸害成什么样
Look at me. Look what you did to me. Look what you did to my dad!
我照顾过你父亲 我让他一直活着
I took care of your father. I kept him alive.
-胡扯 -汤姆 请别这样
-Bullshit! -Tom, please don't do this.
你闭嘴
Just shut up.
汤姆 把…枪放下 好吗
Tom, put it do-- Put the gun down, okay?
请把枪放下…
Please, just put it down. Put it down.
汤姆 不要
Tom, no.
不
No!
-别过来 -把枪放下
-Stay back. -Put the gun down.
别过来
Stay back.
-把枪放下 玛德琳 -玛德琳 你想杀死我吗
-Put the gun down, Madeline. -You wanna kill me, Madeline?
-后退 汤姆 别 -你想开枪打我 来啊
-Get back. Tom, no. -You wanna shoot me? Just do it!
-嘿 汤姆 -开枪啊
-Hey! Tom. -Just do it.
-不… -什么 这…
-No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. -What? What--
汤姆
Tom?
拜托 坚持住
Come on. Stay with me.
汤姆
Tom.
搞什么
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我没有 他…自己开的枪 你看见了
I didn't. He-- He-- He shot himself. You saw it.
-快报♥警♥ -好
-Call the police. -I'm on it.
-不行 -他是自杀的
-No! -He killed himself.
抱歉 什么 你是谁啊 闭嘴 你也有份
电影精选列表