I'm sorry, what? Who the fuck are you? Shut the fuck up. You're a part of this.
-我要报告一起枪击 -不是我♥干♥的 我…
-I need to report a shooting. -I didn't do it. I-- I--
-我没有杀他 -对 有一起枪击
-I didn't kill him. -Yes, there's been a shooting.
一位年轻男子胸部中枪 我不确定
A young man's been shot in the chest. I'm not sure.
这…孩子死了 这是…一场悲剧
This-- This kid is dead. This is a-- This is-- This is a tragedy.
-但我…我没有… -对 不是她干的 他自杀的
-But I-- I didn't-- -No, she didn't. He killed himself.
我可以做出补偿 我可以…
I can make amends. I can--
-我可以补偿 -抱歉 什么
-I can make amends. -I'm sorry, what?
我把钱还回去
I'll give the money back.
-我把钱交给基金会 -你在说什么
-I'll give it to the Foundation. -What are you talking about?
-你会就此放弃 -是的
-You're just gonna give it up? -Yes.
我不想含冤入狱
I don't want to go to jail for something I didn't do!
不 他们来了 警♥察♥来了
No. They're coming. The police are coming.
你把我们交给警♥察♥ 这些钱就哪都去不了
You leave us to the police and that money's not going anywhere.
-想想这些钱能干什么吧 -你啊
-Just think of what it can do. -Oh, you.
他们会把钱还回去
They'll give the money back!
拜托…我求你了 拜托 我不想进监狱
Please! Please! I beg you, please! I don't wanna go to jail!
真是一团糟
What a fucking mess.
玛德琳霍布斯在一号♥线上 她说有急事
Madeline Hobbes on line one. She says it's urgent.
稍等我一下
Excuse me a minute.
玛德琳 喂
Madeline… Hello?
一切可好
Is everything all right?
我想把我得到的遗产
I wanna transfer my inheritance…
转入理查德霍布斯基金会
to the Richard Hobbes Foundation.
理查德的遗愿是由你继承遗产 玛德琳
It was Richard's wish that you receive the inheritance, Madeline.
是你的
It's yours.
但我希望交给基金会
But I want it to go to the Foundation.
我希望今天就办好
And I want it done today.
我需要你来办 大卫 我需要你尽快办好
I need you to do this, David. I need you to do this as soon as possible.
玛德琳 怎么回事 你被胁迫了
Madeline, what is this? Are you under duress?
没有
No.
如果出事了 你可以跟我说 我能帮忙
You can tell me if something has happened. I can help.
下一班离港航♥班♥是去俄克拉何马城
Next flight out is to Oklahoma City.
我们有40分钟 继续走
We have 40 minutes. Keep moving.
玛德琳 你和汤姆谈过此事吗
Madeline? Have you spoken to Tom about this?
你是我的律师 对吧
You're my lawyer, right?
是 当然了
Yes. Of course.
(签字:玛德琳霍布斯)
那我希望你照我说的做 把钱转走
Then I want you to do what I say and transfer the money.
全部转走
All of it.
我们来准备文书
We'll prepare the papers.
做成抢劫的现场
Make it look like a robbery.
损失了一大笔钱 你似乎非常镇静
You seem very calm for someone who lost a lot of money.
我是专业的
Well, I'm a professional.
你放弃了数以亿计的美元
You gave away billions of dollars.
-是吗 -不是吗
-Is that what I did? -Did you?
我不知道 是吗
I don't know. Did I?
我是把钱给了基金会
I mean, I gave the money to the Foundation.
基金会的老板是汤姆
The head of the Foundation is Tom.
我应该说曾经是
Or should I say, was.
汤姆死了
Tom is dead.
所以钱由受托人控制
And so, the money is controlled by the trustee.
你猜受托人是谁
And guess who that is?
你们还在谈钱
You're still talking about money.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, we are.
汤姆死了
Tom is dead.
我们杀了他
We killed him.
我们杀了他
We killed him.
-镇静点 -我要吐了
-Keep it together. -I'm gonna be sick.
我们得甩掉她
We gotta get rid of her.
不行 她是目击者 她知道的太多了
We can't. She's a witness. She knows too much.
怎么了 你们之间的感情影响到你了
What is it? Did she get to you?
没有
No.
没关系 人之常情
It's okay. I mean, it happens.
她没有影响到我
She didn't get to me.
你可以随心所欲
I mean, you can do what you want.
我不在乎
I don't care.
-她没有影响到我 -好
-She didn't get to me. -Good.
请问想喝水吗
Would you like some water?
谢谢
Thanks.
-这不是血 -什么
-This isn't blood. -What?
看 太容易擦掉了
Look. It comes out too easily.
-这不是血 -我看看
-This isn't blood. -Let me see.
如果不是血 那是什么
If it's not blood, then what is it?
你说呢
You tell me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是你在幕后策划的
Are you behind this?
-什么幕后 -你让我把钱转走了
-Behind what? -You got me to give away the money.
-不 我没干这种事 -不对 汤姆还活着 你骗了我
-No, I did no such thing. -No, Tom's alive. You fucked me.
-你在说什么 -你骗了我
-What are you talking about? -You fucked me.
-我杀了你 -我和此事毫无…
-I will fucking kill you. -I didn't have anything--
-我一定会弄死你 -我和此事毫无关系
-I will fucking end you! -I didn't have anything to do with this.
桑德拉
Sandra.
桑德拉…
Sandra! Sandra?
(桑迪)
-圣诞快乐 麦克斯 -圣诞快乐 桑德拉
-Merry Christmas, Max. -Merry Christmas, Sandra.
桑迪 大家都叫我桑迪
Sandy. Everybody calls me Sandy.
我们要让人觉得
We're gonna give people the impression
你是另一个人
that you're somebody that you're not.
等我给你培训完 别人绝对会相信你
And when I'm done with you, it's gonna be 100% convincing.
我留下的话会怎样
And what happens if I stay?
你为我工作
You work for me.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
是真的
This is real.
我怎么能确定
How can I be sure?
我很喜欢你
I really like you.
我也很喜欢你
I really like you too.
是我哥哥 他需要钱
It's my brother. He needs money.
-杰森 你声音别这么… -听着 嘿 听我说一句
-Jason. Keep your voice-- -Listen. Yo, listen to me for two seconds!
我和我爸以及他的新婚妻子住在一起
I live with my dad and his new wife.
他对我很失望
He thinks I'm a disappointment.
但你并没有让我失望
But you're not a disappointment.
我爱你
I love you.
你骗不了老实人 对吗
You can't cheat an honest man, right?
所以我们从来不会为 容易上当受骗的人感到抱歉
That's why we never feel sorry for the mark.
麦克斯把整个骗局都告诉我了
Max told me the whole score.
说有个老头快死了 会留下一大笔财产
There was an old man who was dying and was gonna leave behind a fortune.
我们要做的只是让他的儿子显得无能
We just needed to nudge aside the son
这样他那个满口谎言的遗孀 就能继承全部遗产
so that his very full of shit widow could inherit it all.
(亿万富翁 理查德霍布斯逝世 享年75岁)
我想认罪
I wanna confess.
全部坦白
Confess to it all.
我对这一切感到抱歉
I'm so sorry for all of this.
提普西 你好吗
How you doing, Tipsy?
理查德死了 玛德琳拿到了所有的钱
Richard's dead and Madeline got all the money.
她进行的诈骗需要大量复杂的筹备
What she pulled required a great deal of sophistication.
我觉得这个女子不可能独自做到
I don't see how this woman did it alone.
我认为我们要找的人不止一个
I think we're looking for more than one person.
有个白人叫戈迪
There's a white dude named Goldie.
我们叫他戈迪 因为他有…一头红发
We like to call him Goldie 'cause he got-- he got, like red hair.
我们必须把这个拿出去
We have to take this out of here.
说了 你是对的
Yeah, you were right.
有…一个男的是她同伙
There was-- There was this guy who was her accomplice.
他教了她一切骗术 还给她做培训 整个骗局是他策划的
He taught her everything and trained her. He planned the whole thing.
不行 再来一次
No. One more time.
他也骗了她 什么都没给她留下
He cheated her too. He left her with nothing.
你怎么做到这些事的
How can you do what you do?
熟能生巧
Practice.
嘿 打扰一下 我有个简短的问题
Hey, excuse me, I got a quick question.
我要知道到底
I need to know where the fuck
-我的钱在哪 瞧瞧你们 -他来了
-is my money? Look at y'all. -There he is.
-看起来像卧底警♥察♥ 怎么样 -宝贝 怎么样
-Look like undercover cops. What's up? -What's up, baby?
电影精选列表