我对年长的男性情有独钟
I have a thing for older men.
天啊 你有这种爱好啊
Wow. You got a thing, huh?
不是好爱好
A bad thing.
怎么回事 老爸不够爱你
What's the matter? Daddy didn't love you enough?
老爸常常不在身边
Daddy wasn't around much.
你结婚了 对吗
You're married, aren't you?
对 手指上戴的戒指就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what the ring on my finger says.
你今晚刚一走进来 我就想上你
I wanted to fuck you since the second you walked in tonight.
我会告诉你我要怎么弄你 整个晚上…
I'm going to tell you what I'm gonna do to you, all night…
-是谁啊 -别理会
-What's that? -Just ignore it.
夜床服务而已
It's just turndown service.
-稍等 别动 -好
-Hold on one second. Don't move. -Yeah.
臭婊♥子♥ 你以为我不知道吗
Fucking bitch. Don't you think I fucking knew it?
我就知道你跟他上♥床♥了
I knew you were fucking him.
-你来这里干什么 -我要给前台打电♥话♥
-What are you doing here, huh? -I'm calling the front desk.
-我爱你 明白吗 -杰森
-I love you. Do you understand that? -Jason!
-放松 -闭嘴
-Relax! -Shut up!
-杰森 冷静点 -你在和他上♥床♥吗
-Jason, calm down! -Are you fucking him?
你在上我的女人 你有没有上我的女人
Are you fucking my girl? Did you fuck my fucking girl?
-我要杀了你 -他没有…
-I'll fucking kill you! -He didn't--
拜托 老天
Fucking God! Jesus Christ!
-臭婊♥子♥ -杰森 听着
-You fucking bitch! -Jason, listen to me.
-嘿 -可恶
-Hey! -Fuck!
-杰森 我们已经结束了 -给我滚出去
-Jason, it is over. -Get the fuck out of here!
-我叫保安了 -不 好 坐下
-I'm calling security. -No, okay. Sit down.
-冷静点 -不…听着 他不会伤人的
-Calm down. -No, no. No, no, no. Look, he's harmless.
-要我叫保安吗 -不…对不…
-Do you want me to call security? -No, no. I'm s--
他只是前…他是我的前男友 我…
He's just an old boy-- He's an old boyfriend. I'm-I'm--
他只是伤心 他根本不会伤人
He's just hurt. He's completely harmless.
-你在这里安全吗 -我没事 是的
-Are you gonna be okay in here? -I'm fine. Yeah.
-我保证 请…确定 -你确定
-I promise, just-- Completely. -Are you sure?
请给我们几分钟好吗
Can you just give us a few minutes?
-行… -好 我会…
-Sure. Sure. -Yeah. I'll-- I'll--
你回酒吧去吧
Just-Just go down back to the bar…
你这个骗子
You're a fucking liar!
我半小时后去找你
…and I'll meet you in half an hour.
-好吗 好 -好吧…
-Okay? Yeah. -Okay, fine.
-你确定你没问题 -完全没问题
-You sure you're gonna be okay? -Completely.
-该死 行吧 -他冷静下来了
-Goddamn it. Fine. -He's calming down.
-是的 真抱歉 好 没问题 好的 -你们…小声点 好吗
-Yeah. I'm so sorry. Yeah. Got it. Okay. -Just-- Keep it down, okay?
厉害
Fuck.
干得好
Well done.
你学会了 你是个天才 对吧
You figured it out. You're a natural. Right?
你反应迅速 沉着冷静 随机应变 这是我们的特质
You were quick, you stayed cool. You improvised. That's what we do.
竟然成了
What the fuck?
见鬼
Shit.
我很惊讶 人们还带着现金到处走
I'm surprised people still walk around with cash.
当然了 给可怜老婆买♥♥的钻石耳环
And of course. Diamond earrings for the poor wife
她在家独守空房♥ 老公却在外面勾引年轻女性
who sits at home and waits for her husband while he preys on young women.
他倒不算是勾引我 是我们陷害他的
I wouldn't say he was preying on me. We sort of set him up.
别这样
Don't do that.
-什么 -不要替他感到抱歉
-What? -Don't feel sorry for him.
你骗不了老实人 对吗
You can't cheat an honest man, right?
所以我们从来不会为 容易上当受骗的人感到抱歉
That's why we never feel sorry for the mark.
你戴着很美
They look good on you.
你干什么
What are you doing?
生日快乐 麦克斯
Happy birthday, Max.
(麦克斯)
…倚着墙
…against the wall
-就像一滴滴的 -谢谢
-Like the drip, drip, drip -Thank you.
雨滴
Of the raindrops
当夏日的阵雨停止
When the summer shower is through
祝你今晚愉快 先生
Enjoy the evening, sir.
一个声音在我心中不断重复
A voice within me keeps repeating
你…
You, you, you
日以继夜
Night and day
就是你
You are the one
月下只有你
Only you beneath the moon
阳光下…
And under the sun…
麦克斯 你来了
Max. You made it.
理查德 我想让你见见我儿子麦克斯
Richard, I want you to meet my son, Max.
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨
-Hi, Mom. -Hi.
-你气色真好 -我听说了很多你的事
-You look great. -Heard so much about you.
真希望我也能这么说
I wish I could say the same.
还不是因为你不回短♥信♥ 不接电♥话♥
Well, maybe if you returned a text or actually picked up the phone
偶尔给妈妈打个电♥话♥也行啊
and called your mother every once in a while.
我很忙 妈妈 抱歉
I'm very busy, Mom. I'm sorry.
你妈告诉我说你之前在圣巴泰勒米岛
Your mother tells me you were in St. Barts.
-是的 -是 我也曾在那里度过愉快的时光
-Yeah, I was. -Yeah. I had some fun times there myself.
是1970年代
Back in the '70s.
-你可真老 -麦克斯
-You're old. -Max.
这…我…跟我来 我想聊聊
That's-- I'm-- Come-- Come with me, I wanna talk.
-来 跟我来 是 -认真的
-Come on. Come on with me. Yeah. -Really?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
来…
Come. Come on.
走
Let's go.
借过 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-嗨 -不 别这样 快走
-Hi. -No, stop that. Come on.
-你气色不错 -嘿 你怎么回事
-You look great. -Hey. What is the matter with you?
-怎么了 -你太无礼了
-What? -You are so rude.
-你对此人有什么了解 -宝贝 他是公众人物
-What do you know about this guy? -Honey, he's a public figure.
想知道什么 去谷歌♥搜一下就好
Anything you wanna know, you can just Google him.
你连单身两分钟都做不到
You can't be alone for two minutes.
你总是这样不过脑子就谈恋爱
You throw yourself into these relationships.
这次不一样 真的
This is different. It really is.
可不是嘛
Sure it is.
请少喝点吧 我觉得你喝得够多了
Go easy on that, please. I think you've had enough.
别说教了 妈
Stop being my mom, Mom.
宝贝 怎么了
Sweetheart, what is it?
出什么事了
What's going on?
我以为你今晚要带女朋友来
I thought you were gonna bring your girlfriend tonight.
她人呢
Where is she?
在和其他人约会
Seeing somebody else.
明白了
I see.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我从来就不喜欢她 我觉得她会把你带坏
I never liked her. I think she was a bad influence.
我能在这里住一阵子吗
Can I stay here for a little while?
好
Okay.
你在吸毒吗
Are you using?
没有 我没吸毒 我已经一年没碰毒品了
No, I'm not using drugs. I haven't done drugs in a year.
只是我不能再经历一次那种事了
It's just that I can't go through that again,
-也不能在这里 -妈 我戒了
-and that can't happen here. -Mom, I'm clean.
天啊 到底…
My God. What the fuck is--
你想怎样 要我证明给你看
What do you want? You want me to prove it to you?
来一次尿检
A fucking piss test?
-这是你想要的 -别闹了 什么 你干什么
-Is that what you want? -Stop. What? What are you doing?
-来 我现在就尿 行吗 -不…停下…
-Here. I'll do it right now! Okay? -No! No, don't. Stop! Stop!
-你可以亲眼看看 -别闹了 立刻停下
-You can see for yourself! -Don't do that. Stop it right now!
我证明给你看
Prove it to you.
来
Go ahead.
-验吧 -请别这样
-Test it. -Please don't do this to me.
验啊
Test it!
请…别这样
Please. Please. Please. Please, don't do this to me.
妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
你为什么这样 为什么这样对我
Why do you do this? Why do you do this to me?
真对不起
I'm really sorry.
只是…我还是需要个过夜的地方 好吗
Just-- I still need a place to stay, okay?
拜托了
Please?
你可以住下 但不能住太久 好吗
You can stay. Just not for very long, okay?
谢谢 我爱你
电影精选列表