You know what I like.
好吧
Okay.
不
No.
告诉我我喜欢什么
Tell me what I like.
你喜欢我
You like me.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我为什么喜欢你
Why do I like you?
因为我能给你你想要的
Because I get you what you want.
那就给我我想要的
So, get me what I want.
给我我想要的
Get me what I want.
好
Okay.
麦克斯 谢谢你能来
Max, thanks for coming.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
是的 这只是常规检查 来 跟着我
Yeah, it's just maintenance. Here, follow me.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
I wanted to apologize about last night.
那么做很不对
It was inappropriate.
这么说也太轻描淡写了
That's a hell of an understatement.
你妈妈第一次跟我提起你时
You know, when your mother first told me about you,
她说你受过良好教育 聪明伶俐
she said that you were well-educated, smart, clever.
我当时想 我一直在寻找这样的年轻人
I thought, you know, I'm always on the lookout for a young man like that.
-你是在给我提供工作吗 -不是 你应该也不想工作
-Are you offering me a job here? -No. I doubt if you'd want one.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你预约和我见面了吗
Did you schedule a meeting?
没有 我不知道我需要预约
No. I didn't know that I needed one.
汤姆 怎么了
What is it, Tom?
我回来了
I'm back.
是 我能看出来 那你到底要干吗
Yeah, I can see that. So, what is it?
我只是来打个招呼 看看你怎么…
Just wanted to say hi, see how you're feeling…
-现在不是时候 -好吧 行 回头见 老爸
-Now is not a good time. -All right, cool. See you around, Dad.
汤姆
Tom.
走吧 进去
Come on, in here.
那是我儿子
That was my son.
我一直认为他会继承一切
I always assumed he would inherit all this.
后来他母亲去世了 他接受不了
Then his mother died and he didn't take it well.
他没有在这里工作的勇气 他很软弱
He doesn't have the fortitude to work here. He's weak.
他21岁时 我提出满足他任意一个愿望
When he turned 21, I offered him anything he wanted.
你知道我儿子问我要什么吗
You know what my son asked for?
我不知道 理查德
I don't know, Richard.
一本有夏洛特勃朗特签名的《简爱》
A signed copy of Charlotte Bront?'s Jane Eyre.
现在他想开一家书店
Now he wants to open a bookstore.
这可不是一项合理的投资
Not exactly a sound investment.
对 但我还是会给他
No. But I'm gonna give it to him anyway.
麦克斯 知道为什么吗
You know why, Max?
因为我们只有一次生命
Because we only get one life.
而我不想强迫我儿子放弃自己的梦想
And I will not be my son's jailer for his brief time on earth.
我希望你能对自己诚实 麦克斯
I want you to be honest with yourself, Max.
如果我雇你为我工作 你觉得结果会如何
If I were to hire you to work for me, how do you think it would end?
不好
Not well.
赞同
I agree.
但我还是想给你一份工作 我打算一个月给你六万美元
Still, I want to offer you a job. I'm thinking $60,000 a month.
一个月六万美元 要我♥干♥什么
Sixty grand a month? For what?
出去寻找机会 为你自己作出点成就
To go out and find opportunity. Make a mark for yourself.
你想让我消失
You want me gone.
麦克斯 你令母亲极为痛苦 我不允许你这样
You cause your mother anguish, Max. And I will not have it.
那我算什么呢 一笔糟糕的投资
So, what am I then? A bad investment?
进行糟糕的投资 我就不可能有今天了
I didn't get where I am making bad investments.
理查德 这就是我的身价 一个月六万美元
Is that what I'm worth, Richard? Sixty thousand dollars a month?
我在给你一个机会
I'm offering you an opportunity.
我要预支一年的薪水
I want a year's salary up-front.
可以安排 我只用把钱转进…
That can be arranged. I'll just transfer the money in--
转账 不行 怎么 这样我就能缴税了
Transfer the money? No. What? So I can pay taxes?
雇个会计师 不行
Hire an accountant? No.
我要你预支我现金
I want cash up-front.
把钱给我 你就可以独享我妈
Get me the cash and you get my mom all to yourself.
我会消失 你甚至不会收到我的消息 连张明信片都没有
I'll be gone. You won't even hear from me. Not even a fucking postcard.
在这里等
Wait here.
-我们成功了 -我们成功了 宝贝
-We did it. -We did it, baby.
我的钱在哪
Where the fuck is my money?
你们看起来都很精神
Y'all look good.
嗨起来
Let's go.
-好耶 -来吧
-Yeah! -Let's do it.
干杯
Here we go.
我们赚大钱了 朋友
We got the big Gs, buddy.
嘿 等等 听我说
Yo, wait, look.
有个新人叫戈迪
There is this new guy named Goldie.
-他好像是洛杉矶来的 -是
-He from, like, LA. -Yeah.
他一开始是特技演员 之后开始诈骗
He started out working as a stuntman before he was grifting,
反正就是我们这一行
or whatever the fuck we doing.
他本来是特技演员 难以置信
He started working as a stuntman. Crazy.
他得到了大力推荐 想干一票
He comes highly recommended and he's looking for a score.
我需要你们帮助
And I need y'all.
提普西
Tipsy…
我们不干了
We're out.
拜托 哥们 怎么…你们都金盆洗手了
Come on, man. What you-- What, y'all retiring?
-不… -就这样了
-No. No, no, no. No. -That's it?
你们打算做什么 一整套…拜托
What y'all gonna do? Do the whole-- Come on.
不 我们要…
No, we're taking--
-我们只是要休假 -我们…对
-We're just gonna take a vacation. -We're-- We're-- Yeah.
-休假 -好吧 等你们一回来
-Taking a vacation. -Okay. Well, y'all let me know
-就告诉我 好吗 -好
-whenever y'all get back. Okay? -Okay.
你们会想见他的
Y'all gonna wanna meet him.
他很厉害的 好吗
Big shit, all right?
嘿
Hey.
你逗我呢 我的钱呢
You're bullshitting me. Where my money at?
拜托
Come on.
怎么了
What?
-这就是 提普西 这就是了 -不
-That's it. Tipsy, that's it. -No.
我们有开销
We had expenses…
-我们支付了开销 -是之前没想到的
-We handled some expenses. -…that we didn't account for.
行 好吧 但这…不… 这和我们说好的不一样 哥们
Yeah, okay, but this-- No. No, no. This isn't what we agreed on, man.
-我知道 但世事无常啊 -对
-I know, but things change. -Yeah.
你们俩总是这样 我开始觉得我才是容易上当受骗的人
This is becoming a habit with y'all two. I'm starting to feel like I'm the mark.
-我们还在笑这事呢 -不 拜托 哥们 不是的
-Now we're laughing about it. -No. Come on, man. No.
-不… -不是的
-No, no, no. -Uh-uh.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
不过骗得很漂亮 是吧
It was a beautiful con though, right?
这你得感谢玛德琳…
You can thank Madeline-- Madeline for that.
别闹…
Stop it. Stop it.
谢谢你 玛德琳
Thank you, Madeline.
提普西 不客气…
You're welcome, Tipsy. You're welcome.
-谢谢你 提普西 -是的 谢谢你做的一切 哥们
-Thank you, Tipsy. -Yeah. Thank you for everything, man.
-我…回头打给你 -好 一定
-I'll ca-- I'll call you. -Yeah. For sure.
-你们注意保暖 好吗 -拜拜
-Y'all stay warm, all right? -Bye.
-七十五万 -不错
-Three quarters of a million. -Not bad.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我要回家去取我的东西
I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna get my stuff.
我会告诉他我在新泽西有个姨妈病了
And I'm gonna tell him that I have a sick aunt in Jersey.
然后一大早就走
And I'm out first thing in the morning.
你爱我吗
You love me?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
喂
Hey.
嗨 是这样
Hey. So…
我有好消息和坏消息
I have some good news and some bad news.
好消息是钱都归你了
The good news is the money is all yours.
好吧 那坏消息呢
Okay. What's the bad news?
坏消息是你说对了
The bad news is you were right.
说对什么了
Right about what?
老头子爱我
The old man loves me.
他想娶我 所以我要留下
He wants to marry me, so I'm staying.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
也许我不想整天坐在酒吧
电影精选列表