如果我有…
If I did have one...
那也肯定不是当安提阿哥·威尔逊
it certainly wasn't Antiochus Wilson.
这一次…
This time...
我一定要自已做决定,先生
I've got to be allowed, sir, to make my own decision.
你知道,孩子…
You know, son...
刚入这行的时候,我也是有想法的年轻人
when I began this business, I was a young man with an idea.
我不是为了钱才去帮助别人…
I wasn't aiming to make a lot of money, helping others...
帮助他们找到快乐
helping them to find a little happiness.
不仅是有钱人
Heck, not just the rich.
我认为最终…
I thought eventually...
我总是这么想,用我自已的方法…
I got tremendous comfort in the thought that, in my small way...
我在与人类悲剧作斗争…
I was waging a battle against human misery...
我自已也一样
and I was too.
我们的失败率很高
Except we do have a high percentage of failures.
这也是不可避免的…
I guess that's to be expected...
这让我感到伤心
but it hurts me.
有些重生会很成功
Some reborns make a go of it.
我们一直努力寻求方法来改良系统
We're always working to find ways to improve the system.
当然我们会犯错
Yeah, we make mistakes.
事实上,当客户进入初级阶段…
The fact is, when our clients first started coming back here...
我很想抛开一切,但我不能
I wanted to chuck the whole thing, but I couldn't.
组织已经很强大了
The organization was pretty big by then.
现在…
Now...
董事会是基于利益分配的基础来做事
board of directors, on a profit-sharing basis.
所有人
All those people.
你无法想象财政是一个如何巨大的问题
You've no idea what a financial responsibility it turned into.
我们承认我们犯了错…
Heck, we make mistakes, but we admit them...
但仍然向前
and go forward.
我这辈子是看不到了…
I won't see it in my lifetime...
但像卢比那样的年轻人应该能看到
but some of the younger execs like Ruby may.
你可以说这是痴心妄想…
You can call it wishful thinking, son...
但生活就是要这样
but life is built on wishing.
你必须埋头苦干
You've got to just keep plugging away at them.
你不能放弃…
You can't give up...
你不能让错误阻挡梦想前进
and you can't let the mistakes jeopardize the dream.
你的交通工具来了
Well, here's your transportation.
什么? - 手术,先生
What? - Surgery, sir.
但我要跟你谈话 - 时间很紧,请上来
But I've got to talk to you. - We're on a tight schedule. Please.
我没想过这么快
Why, I didn't expect so soon.
效率高啊,刚好我们找到一个可以配对的
It's efficiency. You're lucky we got a match so quick.
上车吧,孩子
Hop aboard, son. Up there.
医生等着你
The doctors are waiting.
这是避免你摔下去的
That's just so you won't fall off.
但我们还没谈完,我想说我的身份…
But there's things we have to talk about. I mean, my identity...
以后我们会谈到
We will later.
放松孩子,一切都会好的
Just relax, son. Everything's going to be just fine.
我自已做决定
The thing about doing it on my own.
这很重要,选择很…重要
You see, it's so important... choice.
必须改变,我们要谈谈
You've got to change. We have to talk about it.
会有机会的,我会亲自参与的
We will. I'll look into it personally.
记住,要埋头苦干实现梦想
Remember, son. We've got to keep plugging away at the dream.
犯错给我们教训,并不是没用的
The mistakes teach us how. It wasn't wasted. Remember that.
我是莫里斯医生
My name is Dr. Morris, sir.
根据我们的记录,您是新教♥徒♥
According to our records, you were reared in the Protestant faith.
在调整期间您有转换过信仰吗?
Did you convert to any other during your adjustment?
很好!
Good, good!
有信仰是一件很好的事情
That is, good in the sense that we have a certain definition.
我不赞同成为一个新教♥徒♥…
I am not suggesting that being a Protestant...
比天主教♥徒♥或犹太教♥徒♥好
is any better than being a Catholic or Jew.
实际上,如果你要信仰其他,我也能帮到你
As a matter of fact, I am qualified to care for you in those faiths as well.
我可以作为…拉比,神父或牧师
I was ordained in each... a rabbi, priest and minister.
我知道这有点奇怪,甚至超前
I admit it unusual, maybe a bit advanced.
等等,这是要干嘛?
Wait a minute. What's happening?
先生,当这一步结束,你就能进入下一阶段了
Well, sir, when we have finished, you'll go on to the next stage.
我不要这样!
I don't mean that!
最终,我们都会呼应造物者的呼唤…
Ultimately, we'll be called to face the Creator...
放弃我们最后的生命
and render up our last account.
无一例外
It happens to all of us.
这不是答案!这到底怎么回事?
That's no answer! What's happening to me now?
不要大叫!拜托!
Don't shout! Please!
“为进入者祈祷…”
"Blessed shalt thou be coming in...
“为通过者祷告”
and blessed shalt thou be in going out.
“他说汝无法见到吾面…”
And He said, 'Thou canst not see My face...
“无人能见到吾真身”
for no man can see Me and live.'"
“吾乃转世重生,他将信奉于我…”
"I am the Resurrection and the Life. He that believeth in Me...
“虽其已逝,但其亦生”
though he were dead, shall yet he live.
“异乡人不该压抑,视你们为异乡人”
And a stranger shalt thou not oppress, seeing ye yourselves were strangers."
“他的生命将逝去…”
"He that loveth life shall lose it...
“世间怨恨将同他一起埋进永恒”
and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
“不要惧怕杀害之人”
Fear not thou them which kill the body."
“我就是大门”
"I am the door.
“进入此门,汝得以重生”
By Me, if any man enter in, shall he be saved."
上帝与你同在,先生
God be with you, sir.
他的资料?
What's his data?
“威尔逊,中型身材,五十一岁,无既往病史”
"Wilson, mesomorph, age 51, no current diseases.
“五月六日从休息室征用”
Requisitioned from day-room stock May 6.
“昨晚被释放做尸体使用,CPS编号♥七二二”
Released for cadaver use last night. CPS number 722.
“处理结果:死于车祸…”
Disposition: Death by automobile accident...
“内因为脑溢血”
caused by cerebral hemorrhage."
好,拿酸洗剂
All right. Acid etch.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
要多少浓度? - 十毫升百分之五
What's the solution strength? - 5% at 10 cc's.
计时器
Timer.
调五分钟
Five minutes.
你是我最满意的作品,威尔逊先生
You were my best work.
很抱歉要用这样的方式结束一切
I'm sorry it all has to end like this.
准备好
Set him up.
我想把伤口安排在舌回的…
I think we'll put the hemorrhage right under the left exoccipital...
左外枕骨
in the lingual gyrus.
把灯移过来
Put that light over here.
好
Good.
很好
All right.
放松,老朋友
Relax, old friend.
颅骨钻
Cranial drill.