You'll make your own adjustment in your own way...
利用自已的时间
in your own time.
起初可能会不自在
Oh, you'll be self-conscious at first.
但别担心
Don't worry.
会渐渐好转,你要记住…
It will wear off. And remember, you've got...
你拥有全美所有中年男子梦寐以求的东西
what almost every middle-aged man in America would like to have:
就是自♥由♥
Freedom.
真正的自♥由♥
Real freedom.
真是爽啊,威尔逊先生
Ah, it's been a pleasure.
威尔逊先生,要枕头吗?
Pillow, Mr. Wilson?
是的,谢谢
Yes, thank you.
托尼!
Tony!
嘿,你个捣蛋鬼!
Hey there, you old rascal!
慢点,激♥情♥在哪里?
Slow down. Where's the fire?
等不及投入那些嫩模的怀抱是吧?
Can't wait to get back to them pretty little models, huh?
我来晚了
Uh-oh, I am late.
如果我不是要赶飞机,我肯定要敲你请我喝一杯!
If I didn't have to catch a plane, I'd make you buy me a drink, by God!
回见,得走了
See you soon. Got to run.
欢迎回家,威尔逊先生
Welcome home, Mr. Wilson.
我叫约翰,是分配来协助您的
My name is John. I've been assigned to help you.
太好了
It's very nice.
先生,您肯定会喜欢这里
I think you'll be quite comfortable, sir.
画室还满意吗?
Do you like your studio?
不错 - 也许您想要来杯饮料…
Yes. - Perhaps you'd like to freshen up...
提提神
and have a drink.
我以后会尽量为您解答所有疑惑
Afterward, I'll try to clear up any point on which you may have curiosity.
浴室从这里进
The bath is through here.
我随后会给您收拾行李
I'll unpack these for you later.
很好
Fine.
你会在这儿待多久?
How long will you be here?
先生,只要您需要,约翰会随时为您服务
John, sir. For as long as you need me.
公♥司♥完全考虑到刚开始您会有些困难…
The company is fully aware that you may have problems at first...
我们将全力为您排忧解难
and will spare no effort to help you solve them.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气,先生
Yes, sir.
是的,先生?
Yes, sir?
我在机场碰到一件有趣的事
I had a curious experience at the airport.
是什么呢?
What was that?
有个人喊住我,跟我搭讪
Well, I was accosted by a man who called me by name.
他似乎认识我,但我根本不知道他是谁
He seemed to know me, and I'm certain I've never met him.
我想应该是对方认错人了
I suppose it was a mistake on his part.
难免会有这种情况的,先生
So it would appear, sir.
威尔逊
住在这里都是什么人?
What kind of people live here?
都是专业人士,有商人,有作家
Professionals. Some in business. Some write.
希望这里没有艺术家
No artists, I hope.
我想您是唯一一位,先生
I think you are the only one, sir.
请容我说一句…
If I may suggest, sir...
或许您应该举办个鸡尾酒派对,邀请邻居们参加
perhaps you'd like to give a cocktail party for the immediate neighbors.
我…
Oh, well, l...
还是先把自已的事情搞定再说吧
I'd better get myself used to things first.
也许以后可以办
Later on, maybe.
按您的意思来,先生
As you wish, sir.
很不错,先生
That's very good, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生,您想见见这里的人吗?
Wouldn't you enjoy meeting some of the people here, sir?
约翰,我说了我还没准备好
I told you I'm not ready yet, John.
我会用自已的方式和时间来进行
I'll do this in my own way and in my own time.
当然,先生
Of course, sir.
你好
Hello.
等等
Hey, wait.
刚才的事情很抱歉
I'm sorry about back there.
我们重新来过行吗?
How about if we try it again?
你好
Hello.
我叫诺拉·马卡斯
I'm Nora Marcus.
我叫…
I'm...
托尼·威尔逊
Tony Wilson.
走走吗? - 好啊
Walk? - Sure.
海洋,我爱你!你真美!
Ocean, I love you! You're beautiful!
美!
Beautiful!
她蕴含所有力量,能回答所有问题
All that power, and she's got all the answers.
有个问题!
Got a question!
你问了什么?
What did you ask?
一个很难的问题
Oh, a tough one.
“托尼·威尔逊是谁?他是干什么的?”
"Who and what is Tony Wilson?"
那它怎么回答?
And what did it say?
它告诉我管好自已的事情
It told me to mind my own business.
那是我以前的生活,有两个儿子,一个十岁,一个十二岁
That was my life. Two boys, ages ten and twelve.
一个成功且宽容的丈夫
Successful and indulgent husband.
拥有豪华的房♥子,配备微波炉…
A beautiful house, complete with microwave oven...
闭路电视,旅行房♥车等等
intercom, station wagon, et cetera.
永远地
Ad infinitum.
然后呢?
And?
我给自已泡了杯咖啡,穿好衣服离开了
I made myself a cup of coffee, dressed and left.
那是四年前
That was four years ago.
你再也没有回去
You never went back.
我时常会去看他们,但…
I've seen them from time to time, but...
一切都不一样了
it's different now.
也许是因为我变了
Maybe because I'm different.
我不期望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
我想我懂
I think I do.
你懂?
You?
你是艺术家?
An artist?
你怎么能理解?
Why should you understand?
你一生都是如此
You spent your whole life being.
你一点都不了解我
You don't know anything about me, really.
我了解
Yes, I do.
你的脸看起来还好
It's all right there in your face.
是吗?
What is?
你在试探我吧
Now you're fishing.
不,说真的
No. Seriously.
这样可能会有点痛
This may hurt a little.
我自愿抓住这机会
I agreed to take my chances.
马卡斯夫人能通过看茶叶预知未来
Madam Marcus will read the leaves.
他是怎样的人?
What kind of a man is he?
线条与颜色中蕴含着优雅…
There's grace in the line and color...
但又没有浮现纯粹
but it doesn't emerge pure.
似乎在测试某些东西的极限
It pushes at the edge of something still tentative.
未解决的东西,就像…
Unresolved. As if...
人的身体中,还有一道门…
somewhere in the man, there is still a key...
未被打开
unturned.
分♥析♥得挺有理
That's quite an analysis.
也不算啦
Not really.
但你再想想,似乎对每个人都适用,不是吗?
When you come to think of it, it sort of fits everybody, doesn't it?
这里真漂亮
It's very nice here.
雨中才有美景
The good things always happen with the rain.
我什么时候能再见到你?
When will I see you again?
我明天要去圣巴巴拉市,那里有个聚会
I'm going to Santa Barbara tomorrow. There's a kind of gathering.
我能去吗?
Can I come?
那可是个很疯狂的派对
It's going to be very wild.
或许那就是打开大门的关键
Maybe that's part of turning the key.
通往拜见上帝之路
To the god Pan. To the gods of this place.
喝!再见
Drink! See ye, ye gods.
跟着队伍前进,上帝保佑我们!
March down upon this procession and bless us all!
美酒女王!
The Queen of the Wine!
酒!
Wine!
酒!美酒女王!
Wine! The Queen of the Wine!
脚踩葡萄!
Stomp those grapes!
脚踩葡萄!
Stomp those grapes!
脚踩葡萄!
Stomp those grapes!
季节变换,陈酒深埋
Now the season ends, and the old vines are buried deep.