请注意…
Attention, please...
汉密尔顿先生? - 是的
Mr. Hamilton? - Yes?
拉菲逸街34号♥
下一站是斯卡斯代尔
Scarsdale is next.
今天还好吗?
Good day?
你呢? - 干了不少活
You? - Very productive.
后院的玫瑰花都修剪好了
Got the roses out in back all trimmed.
对了,今早收到莎莉的信
Oh, letter this morning from Sally.
山姆实习期结束了
Sam's finished internship.
下周开始临床
Starts practice next week.
他应该专攻一科,而且是当务之急
Well, he should specialize. That's the only thing now.
也许他想先感受一下
Maybe he just wants to get the feel of things.
看来我们的小女孩干得不错
Our little girl's done all right.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
是因为昨晚的电♥话♥吗?
That phone call last night?
怎么说?
What about it?
我听到半夜两点你还在书房♥踱步
I heard you pacing around in the study afterwards till almost 2:00.
只是个神经病的恶作剧,艾米丽,真的没什么
Just a crazy prank. Look, Emily, it was nothing.
拉菲逸街34号♥
亚瑟?又是我
Art? It's me again.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
听着,我不知道你是谁,但…
Look, I don't know who you are, but...
我是查理·埃文斯! - 别再说了
Charlie Evans! - Stop saying that.
查理·埃文斯已经死了,你不要再胡说…
Charlie Evans is dead. Now I want you to stop this...
否则我就报♥警♥了
or I'll be forced to call the police.
在壁炉旁有两个奖杯…
There are two trophies on the fireplace...
就在网球队照片旁边
near the tennis team picture.
拿着电♥话♥过去那里
Pick up the phone and walk over to them.
去啊,你知道线够长
Go ahead. You know the cord will reach.
到了吗? - 是的
Are you there? - Yes.
你看照片里我们俩站着…
In the picture, you and I are standing...
互相搭着对方的肩
with our arms around each other's shoulder.
我们戴着同款手表
We're both wearing the same kind of wristwatch.
在普林斯顿赢得双打后,我们把表送给了对方,记得吗?
Remember, we gave them to each other after winning the doubles at Princeton?
是的
Yes.
好,现在把双打奖杯…
Okay. Take the doubles trophy there...
转过来看
and turn it over.
下脚有一边是松的,掀起来
One edge of the felt is loose. Pull it back.
永远忠诚
是赢了决赛后,你在休息室刻上去的
You scratched it there, down in the locker room after we won the finals.
记得吗?
Remember?
用你的皮带扣刮的
With your belt buckle.
我…
L...
我忘了
I had forgotten.
我可没忘
I didn't.
不可能是你
It can't be you.
现在你好好听着
Okay, now. Listen very carefully.
今天你拿到地址了吗? - 是的
Did you get the address today? - Yes.
好
Good.
你的新名字是威尔逊
You're to use the name Wilson.
你不可能是查理,你已经死了
You can't be Charlie. You just don't come back.
我还活着!
I'm alive!
比过去二十五年的我活得更自在
More alive than I've been in the past 25 years.
明天你必须来
You've got to come tomorrow.
如果你不出现,就不会再有机会了
Listen. If you don't show up, that's it.
看在老天份上你好好想想
Think, for Pete's sake.
你现在有什么?拥有什么?
What have you got now? What?
我不清楚
I don't know.
明天午后
Tomorrow. Just past noon.
记住,用威尔逊的名字
Remember, use the name Wilson.
我…不知道
L... don't know.
伙计,我不会再打来了
I won't call again, buddy.
那电♥话♥是不是又打来了?
Is it that call again?
不要每次电♥话♥响你都来盘问我
Stop cross-examining me every time the phone rings.
明白吗?
Understand?
完全明白
Perfectly.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
原谅我
Excuse me.
你被原谅了
You're excused.
发烧了?
Any fever?
没,老♥毛♥病犯了
No. Just old faithful.
明天跟霍根医生约下去看看
Make an appointment to see Dr. Hogan tomorrow.
我会的
I will.
保证?
Promise?
我保证,谢谢你
Promise. Thank you.
因此…
Therefore...
从您目前的…
in view of the differential...
资产净值…
between your present equity...
还有您现在提出…
Between your present equity and the amount necessary...
所需的金额要求之间差别来看…
for capitalization...
我们无法批准您的贷款
we cannot extend the loan you require.
如果您的净值…
Should your equity...
我说到哪儿了?
Where?
“如果您的净值”
"Should your equity."
如果您的净值增长,请随时与我们联♥系♥…
Should your equity increase, do not hesitate to call on us...
包括个人重新评估等等
for a personal reappraisal, et cetera, et cetera.
加上标准结尾
Standard closing.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
我叫威尔逊
My name is Wilson.
我被告知…
I was told to...
有人让我到这儿来
I was told to come here.
是这里吧?
Look, is this the place, or isn't it?
他们已经不在这里了
They aren't here anymore.
我这儿有个纸条
I got it wrote down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快!走啊!
Move it! Let's go!
快动你们这群白♥痴♥,快点切肉
Let's go, you bunch of idiots. Get that beef cut down.
该死!快发动车把肉运走!
Damn! Get that truck going and get the meat the hell out of here!
你们准备弄一天吗?
What are you gonna do, take all day?
别让钩子掉下来!快点
Don't let those hooks fall off! Let's move it.
好了,约翰,再去弄辆卡车来
Okay, Johnny, get us another truck up here.
跟这个绑一起
Tighten up with it.
威尔逊先生
Ah, Mr. Wilson.
我们跟这个车走吧
Let's go on the truck with it.
确定这不是…
Surely this isn't...
不,先生,请跟我来
No, sir. Come with me.
走,弗兰克!把车移开!
Let's go, Frank! Move that truck off!
来啊!把它取下来!取下来!
Come on! Let's hook it off! Hook off!
别傻站着,把牛肉拖出来!快!
Don't just stand there. Move that beef off the line! Let's go!
你们是废物吗?
What are you, a bunch of jerks?
快啊!加油!加油!
Come on! Go! Go!
快,弄下来,快好了!快了!
Come on. Cut it down. Coming in! Coming in!
好,动起来!把它提起来
All right, come on. Move! Keep moving that beef up.
砍下来,快
Cut it down. Let's go.
先生,请上车?
Would you step in, please, sir?
可以的话我想坐前面
I'd much prefer to ride in front, if you don't mind.
抱歉先生,客户只能坐在后面
I'm sorry, sir. The customers are asked to ride in the back.
先生,您的帽子,路程很短的
Your hat, sir. It's only a short ride.
谢谢你
Thank you.
专业肉类包装公♥司♥
先生,我们到了
We're here, sir.
请乘坐您左手边的电梯?
Would you take the elevator to your left, sir?
威尔逊先生,这边请?
Ah, Mr. Wilson. Will you come this way?
好
Yes.
可能要稍等一会儿,您要来杯茶或是三明治吗
There will be a short delay. Perhaps you'd like some tea and a sandwich.
谢谢 - 别客气
Thank you. - Quite all right.
您请自便
Make yourself comfortable.
给
Here we go.
不好意思
Pardon me.
请问怎么走出这栋大楼?
Could you tell me the way out of this building?
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是想…
I was wondering if you could...